So what are the Americunts on here gonna do when Trump loses?

So what are the Americunts on here gonna do when Trump loses?

Demand recounts? Vote down-ballot to continue to hold the Senate? Protest?

I'm genuinely curious, I wanna know what your plan is going forward.

Celebrate because I voted for Hillary.

Drink your tears because that's never going to happen.

He won lose.

If he does, I'll liquidate my business and stop paying taxes. I'll never pay a single dollar in federal tax under a Clinton presidency, and I'll take every cent of welfare I can find.

The longer you hold onto your delusional belief that he'll win the more it's gonna hurt when he doesn't.

You really should be focusing on what to do after this whole affair ends rather than clinging onto the slim chance he'll somehow pull a victory out of his ass.

That's what you said in 2012.

Idk what polls your looking at.

The rcp average has A LOT more red.

Ohio for example has trump up by at least 4%.

And all the swing states you have blue are literally 50/50.

So your map is silly

civil war

He's already obviously won by popular vote and nobody wants a corrupt witch under FBI investigation as president. They're already rigging the media. Now we'll see how rigged the polls are.

DESU, I didn't vote downballot for my representative, because he's a cunt that's done nothing but cheerlead bigger gov. policies that the majority of his constituents don't care about because they're mostly computer related. I might vote for Cruz but I'm still not too much of a fan on the religious right. Whatever it takes to keep a democrat majority from happening, I guess, but fuck my representative in particular.

Nope.

Probably demand a recount if there is real concern about vote tampering.

If not, I'll just join the armed protests that start forming around Hillary Clinton and complicit members of congress over interpretation of the bill of rights.

I'm more concerned about the voting being rigged.

I hope for civil war, then UK can retake it's long lost colony. That's all America is... a colony that went rouge.

rollan for paladin

georgia blue too

this isn't 2012

Don't even care if Trump loses desu, he'd be an awful President, he's got far too many skeletons in his closet that would haunt him for his entire term. The media would never let Trump be popular. Even if he did good things, they'd just find other was to disparage him. Countries polarised as shit and the next four are going to be awful to Govern through. I want Hillary to eat that shit sandwich.

What I care much more about is Republicans retaining the House & Senate

No one here is going to do anything. Sup Forums is satire. The only people stupid enough to fall for the Drumpf meme aren't old enough to vote.

So those kids will probably just cry that it's rigged, shit their pants, then get ready for bed, since they have school in the morning.

Hillary has too many crimes to become president, either she gets pardoned after being elected, or she gets arrested after being elected. Either way if Hillary wins we're in a constitutional crisis.

The government is already at war with itself so we're in the opening stages.

Just gonna tell everyone to enjoy the war with Russia.

Rollan

>Vote down-ballot to continue to hold the Senate?

Even if Clinton wins, I'm pretty sure that Rubio will keep his seat here in Florida. All the spics I've talked to who voted for Clinton go on and on about how much they like Rubio and how they voted for him too.

I would honestly visit the southern border if Trump builds a wall. Just to see it with my own eyes. Maybe take a picture in a boarder patrol outfit. I also would pay to be a agent for a couple of hours, capture some filthy Mexicans and use excessive force.

>beast-rider

gay

Trump will refuse to admit defeat, Hillary won't have a big enough lead to declare an absolute victory it will sit in limbo probably for weeks until the Supreme Court decides who deserves it. (again)

Argument dismantled.

Nigger

We push for impeachment, have 4 years of Kaine and a Republican after because everybody will be pissed by then.

Personally I don't like him that much to begin with but I'll take solace in the fact that republicans are most likely to keep hold of Congress, and that Trump had brought a much needed element of Populism to the Republican party.

Keep up the good fight because I was only in it for a Hillary conviction. Trump winning is just a cherry on top.

Whoever wins, the butthurt will be legendary.

1) We'll have another person like Edward Snowden.

2) We'll encourage Russians or the Chinese to leak everything they have on Hillary for as long as she's President.

3) The FBI will be shamed from within and we'll have a Watergate fallout.

I see see her as illegitimate after the 2nd FBI investigation was announced alongside the Clinton Foundation was also being investigated. Anyone who thinks the FBI doesn't know how much blood money the Clintons shuffle around is kidding themselves, all it took was one Edward Swnoden to do that much damage.

Imagine at least 2-5 of them from the FBI.

How can he lose? He has every state he needs plus a few

>FL is suddenly blue
>NC Blue
>VA Blue
>OH Blue

Every fuck polling recent shows don winning those states. Did the liberal media adjust their polling again becaus HRC got pissy?