Why are White dudes so ignorant?

Why are White dudes so ignorant?

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/donald-trump-demeans-gay-marriage-by-comparing-it-to-his-taste-in-golf-putters-29560bf1882c#.wbb4wgd9i
youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I
hrc.org/2016RepublicanFacts/donald-trump-opposes-nationwide-marriage-equality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Better question is why does everybody but White males think (((mean))) words are worse than murder, corruption, and warmongering?

just white things like wanting a candidate that does not think that your penis and skin colour makes you a monster.

Maybe (fucking) white men are analytical, and some even can form their own opinions?

>this thread again

S A G E

>giving any validation to the opinion of undocumented immigrants
Yeah ok CTR.

>The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence

>deviants
>criminals
>terrorists
>"muh feelings"
>criminals

woah, really valuable opinions there

>White man: both candidates are terrible
>Women: vote for the woman
>lgbtqbbqa: vote for the non-male
>niggers: vote for the gibsmedats
>illegal immigrants: vote for not being sent back home where I belong
Nu-males: vote for who my wife and her son vote for
White people: where the fuck is Hitler when you need him

>why dont they believe me when I tell they trump is? Do they expect me to back up my claim with facts or arguments?

>Caring what illegals think

We are the only one of those listed groups that does not vote emotionally.

/Thread

Groups on that list who built 1st world civilization:

LGBTQ:
Blacks:
Muslims:
Women:
Undocumented Immigrants:
Whites:

White males are like 30 percent (?) of the population, so why does Trump have more than 30% support in the polls?

Why are liberals so racist?

so worthless largely unproductive mentally ill drains on society don't like trump. gotcha.

Why do liberals think they speak for all that aren't white? I know a black dude and a Hispanic guy that are voting for Trump. Christ, even a couple of butch lesbians that come into my bar are voting for Trump.

straight white male male here. non cuck, ccw holder. trump is wrose

im breakimg party lines

Maybe we should make a realm just for white people and one for not white people and see how it turns out

because some women cant think for themselves

and yet you fucking do
white american males supporting Trump don't do it on common sense or for political matters (Trump program is a fucking joke to anyone with a brain), they do it for memes and to feel better about their own fucking insecurity
You're no better than obese gender fluid freaks

Just embrace being the lowest common denominator and move on with your life you delusional losers

That's not white people that are ignorant but the rest.

Muslims, black and other minor communities are making a big mistake by voting Hillary clinton because Trump is against them.

Yes, white people are wrong in automatically assigning saudi arabia pratics and way of living with all the muslims in the world. But it isn't these people who do war in arabs country, even if now some wants to do it, it's hillary clinton movement that wants this.

Anyone with not impaired judgement can see that trump is the only viable solution to the World actually, and honestly i don't see how you can pretend to be muslim and go in the country that bombs your mate all the time. Caracteristic of weak and stupid arabs from our time that wants to live into a stranger country and keep their way of live when they are actually living exactly the opposit way of a modest and humble life from the point of view from the Quran.

So either your a real Muslim, stop being schizophrenic and go to non-muslim country for health problems, or education and go back after in a muslim country as required in the Quran (Hijra)

Or you continue to be schizophrenic and to hurt muslim image in the West and american world by imposing your way of life when people don't want it.

This comes from a french muslim patriot and i know what i am talking about.

*nerd virgin here
fify

I'm a flaming faggot I think Trump is ten times better than Hillary

I wish these fucking cunts would stop speaking on my behalf. We aren't some fucking hive mind.

U mad, Mohammed?

Why is being resistant to peer pressure called being ignorant? I don't appreciate being insulted based on my skin color, outside of this shitposting amusement park I make it a point in life to respect the boundaries of others and yet I am consistently racially discriminated on or sexually discriminated on by the very people I wish good health and a long life to.

STOP IT. Respect goes both ways and if you will not show any then I will feel obligated to disrespect back.

>LGBTQ people hating Trump

>Trump is the only candidate in this election that has been consistent on his views regarding social issues

>He's been on their side since the issue of gay marriage came up

>Black people only hate Trump because social media told them to

>implying black communities, as a whole, allow for individual thought

>Muslims hating Trump

>implying Muslims like anything outside of their own nifty little circle of ass-backwards religion

>Women hating Trump

>not true

>Undocumented immigrants hating Trump

>they aren't protected under the First Amendment, who fucking cares what they think

>White dudes unsure about Trump

>now is the time to just onboard the Trump train

Calling illegals "undocumented" triggers me so fucking hard.

nah, im married

>Trump is dangerous in the short term, Hillary would damage the foundations of our free society

Why are gays, blacks, hajjis, bitches and beaners so ignorant?

>a white male made this pic

LOL
O
L

To a pillow.

Not ignorant, just so cowardly that they can't say what they think.

Im a fag and I voted for trump

What has Trump ever done to gay people?
And why should undocumented immigrants get a say in a country they are not a citizen of?

muslims, lgbt, and woman agreeing on something?

All straight white males should be killed once Hillary wins.

What they are all actually thinking:

>LGBTQ people
IF TRUMP WINS I WILL HAVE A PANIC ATTACK AND DIE OF TRIGGERING OH GOD HOW COULD ANYONE VOTE FOR THAT BIGOT ISLAMOPHOBE ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

>Black people
Oooga booga whur da white women at bix nood muh dick RIP Trayvon

>Muslims
Yes please for the love of Allah anyone but Trump he will make it difficult for us to kill all of you infidels

>Women
Why am I not in the kitchen right now?

>Undocumented Immigrants
Haha these stupid Gringos don't even call me illegal anymore this is too easy god they are fucking stupid

>White dudes
Jesus fucking Christ I can't wait until America is great again and all these degenerates are deported, dead or back in the kitchen, I am so tired of pretending I'm not going to vote for Trump regardless of what a bunch of faggots and shitskins have to say about it

>LGBTQ:

Alexander the great you fucking redneck.

>What has Trump ever done to gay people?
He supports them marrying (an old ass institution, what is this christian bullshit) and doesn't let muslims in (best gay lovers)

>Americans
>white

Nothing really, his only gripe is that the legalization of gay marriage shouldve gone through the individual state courts rather than the supreme court

its honestly a good point but I doubt he'd repeal gay marriage on those grounds

>He supports them marrying

But he opposes gay marriage.

Where does he say he opposes it

I'm voting Trump because I don't support a criminally corrupt Soros puppet and globalism stooge for President.

Papperslösa kallas dem, ditt CIS-SKUM.

What is it with these people and their obsession with using the term "white dudes" as often as possible?

>his only gripe is that the legalization of gay marriage shouldve gone through the individual state courts rather than the supreme court

Not true either user. He said several times he's "pro-traditional marriage." He doesn't like talking about it because he knows it's not popular to say that now.

I'm black and i voted Trump

>Where does he say he opposes it

thinkprogress.org/donald-trump-demeans-gay-marriage-by-comparing-it-to-his-taste-in-golf-putters-29560bf1882c#.wbb4wgd9i

Are you fucking moronic
I just looked up his stance on gay marriage and here it is
The Supreme Court has issued an opinion on this. Same-sex marriage is an issue that should have been decided by the states.

>He doesn't like talking about it because he knows it's not popular to say that now.
Yeah, it's not popular coming out for gay marriage like he did before he was running
He's a new york republican

Now cross out white males and put redneck fat asses.

If we are going there then no canidate is for gay marriage youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I

>I just looked up his stance on gay marriage and here it is

>I am a traditionalist.

>The Supreme Court has issued an opinion on this. Same-sex marriage is an issue that should have been decided by the states.

Yes so places like Texas and Alabama and the 30 something states controlled by the GOP can ban it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, the "Alexander the Great was gay" meme.

Seriously, name one other faggot who ever did anything remarkable outside of the arts.

>wow why do you do this how it' supposed to be done i can't even

See
If we are going by their past then Hillary is clearly the bigger threat to my rights than Trump is

All greeks and romans were basically gay and pedophiles

>thinkprogress

Don't you lefties ever get tired of viewing everyone as stereotypes?

>Yeah, it's not popular coming out for gay marriage like he did before he was running

He has never supported it you stupid fat fuck.

>2011: Trump Said Same-Sex Couples “Should Not Be Able To Marry” But Was Unsure On Benefits. According to the Des Moines Register: “Asked whether he supports allowing same-sex couples to marry, Trump said no. Iowa conservatives have overwhelmingly opposed the 2009 Iowa Supreme Court decision overturning the state’s ban on gay marriage. ‘They should not be able to marry,’ he said. But asked whether gay couples should be able access the same benefits as married couples, he said his ‘attitude on it has not been fully formed.’ Given a second to think, Trump said on marriage and civil benefits, ‘As of this moment, I would say no and no.’” [Des Moines Register, 3/3/2011 ]

>Trump Said He Was Against Same-Sex Marriage Because “I Just Don’t Feel Good About It.” Asked by Bill O’Reilly if he supported same-sex marriage, Trump said, “I'm against it…..I just don't feel good about it. I don't feel right about it. I'm against it and I take a lot of heat because I come from New York. You know, for New York it's like, how can you be against gay marriage? But I'm opposed to gay marriage.’” [Fox News, O’Reilly Factor, 3/30/2011 ]

>Don't you lefties ever get tired of viewing everyone as stereotypes?

You posted that pic and said this unironically.

Again
>2011

>If we are going by their past then Hillary is clearly the bigger threat to my rights than Trump is

??????????

Republicans were the biggest threat to your rights you dumb nigger.

Trump is a Republican. He wants Scalia 2.0 in the court. Scalia said homos should be arrested for being gay. You want Trump to appoint another Scalia?

How did you disprove my point? He has never changed his stance you retard.

>You posted that pic and said this unironically.
Wat?

>Undocumented

I L L E G A L

Then why was the GOP Establishment group, the very same people who have been trying to take away my rights, fighting trump as hard as they can during this entire election cycle?
Because his policy on gay marriage for this election clearly says
He disproves of the method that it was legalized, not the fact that they can marry

Maybe because despite all the #draftourdaughters memery, white men have the most to lose if there is war with Russia.

>>White "man": both candidates are terrible

Lots of women are in the army

>Then why was the GOP Establishment group, the very same people who have been trying to take away my rights, fighting trump as hard as they can during this entire election cycle?

You are so fucking stupid. I swear to god you deserve to be shoot.

He picked MIKE PENCE as his VP. Do you know who Mike Pence is? The guy who say homos should be arrested? The guy who believes in conversion therapy? And Scalia 2.0, a guy who said sodomy should be illegal because "state's rights".

This is why homo uncle tom Republicans will be the first to go once Hillary is elected.

>He disproves of the method that it was legalized, not the fact that they can marry

No he said they should not marry period and will work to overturn marriage equality so REPUBLICAN STATES, which the gop controls 30 of them, will overturn it

>Americans in charge of reading comprehension

>The Supreme Court has issued an opinion on this. Same-sex marriage is an issue that should have been decided by the states.
>Same-sex marriage is an issue that should have been decided by the states.
> issue that should have been decided by the states.
>that should have been

So, in case you can't understand, he's saying he'll accept the Supreme Court ruling, but wishes they had left the decision to the states.

Drop the fag marriage. It's over and done with. The Supreme Court ruled, and it's the law of the land. I know liberals have a hard time making a case for themselves if they aren't "fighting oppression" but your looking for a boogeyman that frankly, doesn't exist anymore.

>undocumented immigrants
That's a pretty nice way to saying illegal I guess. I hear Islam freedom fighters don't like Trump too, we should throw them in there as well.

>identity politics

>listening to fags
>listening to niggers
>listening to sand monkeys
>listening to cunts
>listening to spics
Why would you listen to mentally retarded people?

>lgbt
He's the only one protecting them from being thrown off rooftops
>black people
The democrats have successfully lied to you for decades
>muslims
FUCK muslims
>Women
You're voting with your vagina not your brain
>illegals
FUCK you too

No one cares about the Vice President

Maybe he's concerned about his rights in general, not just his right to suck cock within the bounds of holy matrimony. Just because a guy's gay doesn't mean that's the single defining aspect of his character responsible for creating his beliefs and entire sense of self. Jeez you liberals are a prejudiced lot.

This is exactly why democracy shouldnt exist, idiots are easy to brainwash via propaganda and will use their stupidity to silence intelligent opposition.

No and the ones that are are not the ones in great danger when fighting

Isn't it funny how ''white dudes'' pay most of the taxes, and are the pinnacle of western evolution to this day?

Only problem is, ''white dudes'' need to step up their game once again and become ruthless.

''White dudes'' have been sitting back on the sofa getting cucked and doing fuck all, hence why the social crumble, with minorities and their gibsmedats greed, ad women with their short term feelings.

>Caring what illegals think
^^^^^THIS^^^^^

what the fuck I hate men now

Also I dont want to be murdered by Muhammed when those 'refugees' get imported in

democracy can work if you have a redpilled government that owns a redpilled and facts based media

maybe we prefer law and order over crime and political correctness.

I let people be what they want, but i do get upset when people try and rewrite history based on what they want to prove, not on what the record shows, and in the process they gladly insult people who died centuries ago and that most likely would have greatly resented being included in such lists. I also resent that the truth is often told in biased and misguided way: give the whole context.

I really think we should modify the law so that one can be sued for defaming not only living people but also the memory and reputation of people who died centuries ago. It is free and even fun to attribute all sorts of imaginary or at best speculative habits to people who cannot defend themselves in a court of law. Why write that Leonardo was gay, when there is absolutely no proof of it? Why not just write "my personal opinion is that Leonardo may have been gay?" Why write a long list of "Famous Gay People" instead of a very long list of "People Whom at Some Point Someone Suspected of Being Gay but There is Not Evidence They Were"? Because, unfortunately, you don't go to jail for doing that. In fact, you even get millions of readers (you probably got to this page because you were looking for famous gay people).

Of the vast majority of the people usually listed as "gays" we know too little to know for sure what their sexual habits were. The very fact that they did *not* publicize a homosexual relationship (if they ever had one) should the fact to keep in mind.

>he's saying he'll accept the Supreme Court ruling,

Except he NEVER FUCKING SAID THAT

This is from the Human Rights Campaign, the largest LGBT organization in America and anti-Trump.

rump Said He Disagreed With Marriage Equality Ruling Because It Was A States Rights Issue And “If I’m Elected, I Would Be Very Strong Putting Certain Judges On The Bench That I Think Maybe Could Change Things.” Asked on Fox News Sunday about whether it was time to move on from marriage equality, Trump said: “No, I'm saying this. It has been ruled up. It has been there. If I'm a, you know, if I'm elected, I would be very strong on putting certain judges on the bench that I think maybe could change things. But they've got a long way to go. I mean at some point, we have to get back down to business. But there’s no question about it. I mean most -- and most people feel this way. They have ruled on it. I wish that it was done by the state. I don't like the way they ruled. I disagree with the Supreme Court from the standpoint they should have given the state -- it should be a states' rights issue. And that's the way it should have been ruled on, Chris, not the way they did it. This is a very surprising ruling. And I -- I can see changes coming down the line, frankly. But I would have much preferred that they ruled at a state level and allowed the states to make those rulings themselves.” “WALLACE: But -- but just to button this up very quickly, sir, are you saying that if you become president, you might try to appoint justices to overrule the decision on same-sex marriage?” TRUMP: “I would strongly consider that, yes.” [Fox News Sunday, 1/31/2016; VIDEO]

Jesus christ, someone finally gets it

Wow the creator of that image appropriated the opinions of all those groups of people, silencing their own beliefs and aligning them to support xir own.

Fuck off stupid redneck ASSHOE!

>Also I dont want to be murdered by Muhammed when those 'refugees' get imported in

Don't worry you will be murdered by Evangelical Christians if they get in power due to Trump.

Not even GOP fags will be safe.

>No one cares about the Vice President

But you should care about the fact he wants to appoint Scalia 2.0.

Do you want to hear some of the things he said about homosexuality and sodomy?

Is the guy that made ita LGBTQ Black Muslim woman that entered America without documents?

Clinton is worse for LGBT. What's bad about Trump, in terms of the LGBT community, is Pence.

>Isn't it funny how ''white dudes'' pay most of the taxes,

White dudes are not the majority of the USA. They are a privilege elite.