When you were younger, what did you think the Krabby Patty Secret Formula was?

When you were younger, what did you think the Krabby Patty Secret Formula was?

Spongebob.

nut

I was a fucking retard when I was a kid, I probably just thought it was regular meat.

crab

It probably is. Mr. Krabs just made the Krusty Krab popular with a genius marketing scheme.

I'm not unconvinced the Plankton ingredient wasn't just Krabs lying to save face that Plankton found out the formula.

Saying there is a secret formula.

it's a metaphor for the secret formula for making good cartoons. plankton doesnt know i because he went to college

I just thought it was some homemade sauce that got passed down through his family cause my family has some of those.

I figured it had to be kelp? Unless Krabs was chopping up fish.

I just assume it was a gag of McD's Big Mac Sauce.

Well, if the Chum Bucket promoted cannibalism...

Nah. The "Warning: contains nuts" would've given it away.

THE SECRET FORMULA I-

there's an episode where spongebob makes a krabby patty and you get to see everything basically. as far as i remember there's no special sauce

Ketchup.

50% Sea
50% Weed

krill

Some kinda sauce, maybe the pinkish stuff you could see occasionally dripping out.

Isn't there some semi-spicy pinkish sauce that's become kinda common as a sandwhich topping, lately?

Chipotle! That's what I was thinking of. Probably mixed with mayo, too.

My money's on that unironically being the secret ingredient.

Assburgers.

>Hate burgers as a kid
>Know Krabby Patty's are delicous
>Imagine them as having a mushy consistency and a taste like that satisfying flavor left in the back of your mouth after eating something good, but not specifically tasting like anything
Weird to think of them as actually tasting like a burger

They sea creatures to represent animals though.
Like Clams are birds, snails are cats, worms are dogs etc.

How do you hate burgers? I get if you are too many but even then.

I just never wanted to try one.

Have you?

Dead fish. I literally thought it was just like that scene from robot chicken

It's probably just beef, they had an episode with chicken burgers.

Poop and pee HURHURHUR I WAS SO FUNNY!

Some people don't like cow.

Didn't Hillenburg also go to college?

I figured it was the same as the secret sauce from the Leapster game.

I always thought the whole joke was that Spongebob fucking spelled out the formula in the first Plankton episode, and it was a basic sea-burger.

> I'll never forget your 100% all-secret patty, secretly assembled with undersea cheese, pickles, lettuce, tomato, onion, all secretly steamed between two fluffy seaweed-sea buns

Just a regular hamburger anyone could make, but it's special to the inhabitants of Bikini Bottom, because they don't often get such flavorful food from the surface world.

Yes, I enjoy them moderately now and have at least one a week since McDonald's is the only on campus food on Sunday

there is none, spongebob is a really god cook and mr krabs doesnt want anyone else figuring this out and hiring him for a better job
BUT THATS JUST A THE POPE IS SANS FROM UNDERTALE

daddy cummies?

twentieth post best post

how does one have secret tomato in a burger? did nobody ever think of opening and looking whats inside?

He did nothing wrong.

This is my answer as well.

Good lord! According to the spetrolyzer, Krab's secret ingredient was... water! Ordinary water!
Yes, ordinary water, laced with nothing more than a few spoonfuls of LSD.

Fresh ground Plankton

Must be why SpongeBob started acting more bizzare the longer he had the job.

this

Nothing. It makes sense both in terms of marketing and as a defense against Plankton. Because he thinks there is a secret formula or ingredient, he expends all his effort trying to obtain it, instead of trying to genuinely compete with Krabs. He effectively removes his biggest competitor by doing nothing.

Thousand island dressing.

I thought it included shrimps.

DUDE

Love.

LMAO