This triggers the carnicuck

>this triggers the carnicuck

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/11/041123163757.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pesco vegetarian higher than vegan and all vegetarians

>pesco vegetarians are essentially just cucked carnis

Because i don't have any ambition of becoming 90 years old

A diet rich in protein and vegetables lives longer you say?

That's my diet, y'all cucks compared to me to be honest

Why would I want to live longer?

>people who are more think more about what they eat, whether they be right or wrong about it, live longer

you don't fucking say?

> Do not smoke smokes
Are you bullied in school, mentally retarded, or both?
> M mutku the die
So? Was life in the competition who will live the longest?
> Siihe will koukkuu !!!
No ice, if there is not a minor and is able to burn in moderation.
> S .. it takes MONEY !!!
Who compelled to buy a pack of cigarettes a day, you fucking peat gavel

>falling for the Vegetable Jew

"Lower risk of death compared to non vegetarians"

Pretty dumb phrasing. I'm fairly certain that everyone has a 100% chance of dying.

That being said who cares?

Only atheists care about living until they are 97.

I would be glad to make it to 60.

You live. You die. This is the way of things.

May as well enjoy your stay as best you can.

>Pesco-vegetarian
>vegetarian

>no source
into the trash it goes

>murders innocent fish
>vegetarian
Choose one

Vegan cucks live longer because cucks must have long lives to raise other men's kids

>someone who carefully curates their diet to exclude everything that isn't healthy fish and vegetables
>better than "non-vegetarians"
science confirms that there is no difference between all you Sup Forums live off the land raise your own cow shiteaters and people who eat junk food five times a day!
seriously though, this is worse methodology than they use to make the gender wage gap look like it exists

>risk of death

Eat fish chips and peas, live longer?

but they are 100% more likely to get punched in the face for being an annoying cunt

>Source: Survey of 30 people asking them what age they think they will die

I prefer to eat delicious meat and live shorter.
Besides, old age is pointless.

Meat eater or vegetarian, "life" ends arounds the same time, then you do fuck all and deal with arthritis until you die

Statistical skewing.
Vegetarians are a tiny minority of the population.
They are less likely to be morbidly obese compared to any other person randomly pulled from the populace.
Obesity isn't caused by people eating pounds and pounds of meat every day.

Vegefaggots cannot make a single logical argument.

>eats meat
>HAHA FUCK U MEAT EATERS

There's NO SUCH THING as a pesco "vegetarian".

The word is pescatarian.

People who call themselves vegetarian but eat flesh of animals should be put to death.

Words matter.

Vegetarians are more likely to fuss over their diet and pay attention to what they're eating. Even if meat was absolutely bad for you I'd still be willing to give up 10 years of my life for it.

I think it has more to do with the fact that the general population doesn't care about health.
Vegetarians in general pay way more attention to their health.

It's basically comparing health nuts to normal people when it should be comparing omnivore health nuts to vegetarian health nuts.
It's no secret that eating too much shit is unhealthy.

Nobody gives a shit to live longer, you should talk about daily advantage.

if you're not eating a whole lot of fish from unpolluted waters more than you're eating red meat you're pretty much a pleb anyway

>be Australian
>die climbing a mountain so you can shitpost about veganism

Other than the irony it's funny how they even have to prove something like that.
A meat eater is never going to go ''I WILL PROVE THAT US MEATITARIANS CAN'T DO THINGS TOOOO!!!!''
The fact that they have to prove they can do something says that they're inferior. Like when women try to ''prove'' that women can be funny too or that women can ''kick ass too''.

Tbh who would want to live an extra 5-10 years when you are 80+? You are basically already dead by then.

>implying anyone has a lower risk of death than anyone else

If you eat a vegetarian diet you'll feel like you're dead at your 40s.

Do Pesco Vegetarians eat eggs and drink milk as Lacto-Ovo Vegetarians?

True that, why waste your life on eating healthy when you can eat meat and drink mead?

Humans are hunters by design.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/11/041123163757.htm

Fucking veggypricks.

Who wants to live longer?

A FISH IS NOT A VEGETABLE YOU LIMP-WRISTED CABBAGE FUCKER! I HOPE EVERYONE YOU LOVE SECRETLY HATES YOU!!

So basically people who eat fully organic meat live longer than Vegans?

These studies are also retarded. The average vegan is going to be wealthier, more educated, and more physically active than the average meat eater. A mother of 3 on welfare isn't going to raise her children vegan.

Vegans living longer =/= vegan diet is optimal

Pesco-vegetarians are taking an active interest in their health, the same as vegans, that's why they live longer. It has very little to do with eating fish.

Why not both?
Meat isn't inherently unhealthy.

Just like stupid vegetarians gets sick and die if they don't balance their diet, normal people get sick and die if they eat nothing but meat.
Just make sure you get your proteins, vitamins, minerals and fats. Eating too much red meat increases your chance of cancer, so cut back on it.
Eat more fish. There are not downsides to eating fish.

>Compare those with a diet with those without a diet
>Wonder why they do better

I would ask if you are retarded, but considering the lack of B12 you already are.

>implying I want to live longer on this shitty planet

>wanting to live in this world

This was your first mistake.

fish is meat you dumbass cuck

Only retarded vegans will say that we are not meant to eat meat .
But there are many other reasons to not eat meat and fish.

Except if you buy from a good butcher then you'll eat shit tier meat full of antibiotics and that has eaten animals weat all its life .
Fish full of heavy metals.

The best is to grow your own veggies and buy from butcher but it's complex and expensive of course.

Another reason is pollution from these huge industries, etc .. !

You can be healthy by eating only vegetables, all you need is to mix Cereals and veggies, to have the 8 essentials acids aminos.

My theory is that vegetarians care about what they eat, so they tend to not fall into degenerate eating habits like normal folks are prone to do.

Nothing to do with their diet, someone who just pays attention to what he eats is going to get the same results, without sacrificing the delight that is meat.

Yes and pizza are vegetables, we know that you're retarded in USA but don't show off on internet please

What's the point of wanting to live longer?

>going to suffer more later on
>no advantage to someone dying earlier
>grow old, bitter, and lose all sense of what you once were

On top of that i eat delicious food all the time and not bland shit. If there's a study that shows they're happier and live longer than maybe i'd consider torturing mysef now.

>pizza are vegetables
it can be

I do agree that you should spend more on meat and get quality products. Eating shit tier meat all your life, twice a day, like some people do... That's a recipe for disaster.

The source of the protein makes a hell of a difference. I eat a tin of sardines a day, but try to limit my red meat intake. Poultry is whatever, but I buy the stuff without antibiotics and all that jazz. The only pork I eat is bacon sometimes and a brat or 2 in the summer.

Pesco-vego is literally the healthiest diet. Fish have more protein and less fat than other meats and with the added bonus of vitamin D and omega 3.
All other diets are scams.

>comparing a small group of people who constantly watch what they eat with a large group of people that by and large don't
Most likely more meat eaters smoke as well oas have other bad habits.

Also being able to live on a vegan like diet generally means they have money and can also afford better healthcare.

Fish are sentient beings, that eat other living sentient beings. If anything they are more meat than cows which only eats plants

Nailed it, like I said here

Or when Latvia tries to prove it's not just dark Austria.

Anyone who buys cheap shit from the food industry is a fucking retard.

Local meat from ecological farmers and hunters is what I eat. I also hunt & fish myself.

Plants are sentient and can feel pain and distress, as well as receive energy and give it back. Vegans that use "muh sensible beings" arguments literally never read on plantlife and its depths.

Do you limit sodium intake after that can of sardines?

Good luck with your mercury poisoning goals of 2017

Now compare the comparable. This analysis is gender wage gap tier

Or just someone with low income ?
Being able to afford local and high quality meat is nice but not everyone can do it.
Same as fishing and hunting by yourself, since most of people live in the city.

Sodium being bad for you is one of the biggest hoaxes every made, the Japanese have the highest sodium intake by far but also live the longest. That's also partly due to their high intake of fish.

>A pesco vegetarian has a 19% lower risk of death compared to a non-vegetarian

So, there's only 81% chance he will die?,

BECOME IMMORTAL WITH THIS ONE WEIRD TRICK
DOCTORS HATE HIM!

WOW n = 1 we can surely draw a conclusion from this study!!!

Meanwhile 280 carnicucks have died climbing everest. MEAT KEKS BTFO

their sodium increases is a modern thing, all the old japs sodium levels werent as high, okinawans ate 70% potatoes the rest was other vegetables and a bit of fish

as a percentage of population thats a lot better for meat eaters

>Eating fish
>Vegetarian
Pick one.

Correlation isn't causation.
I had to cut my sodium intake because I was getting stomach ulcers. My father had to cut down on sodium because of his blood pressure.

The issue with studies about meat eaters vs non-meat eaters is that most of them take place in America, where half the population lives off of fast food, and fast food isn't vegetarian.

Now what sounds a lot more controversial to publish and get readers? Vegetarians live longer than regular McDonalds costumers or Vegetarians live longer than meat eaters?

Why would I want to live longer? With modern medicine a lot of people are living well into their 80's now in the US. I don't even want to be that old to begin with honestly. When my body starts failing, that's when I want to go out.

Your post made me laugh
Then I saw your flag
Now I... I just don't know how I feel

Not shoving sugar down your throat like most Amerifats prevents death at an early age.

You want to live longer, eat meats and vegetables of the non starchy kind.

Dont eat shit.

Supreme heh

I personally am afraid of growing old.

Parents dead, too old to be socially comfortable with yourself, out of touch with the crazy modern world, deteriorating.

60s are the ideal age to die in my opinion.

if I told you sucking another man's dick for 30 minutes every day would increase your lifespan by 10 years would you do it? it's only slightly more gay than being a vegetarian.

Not to mention the variation in how meat is produced and the amount of vegetables and fruits consumed by the studied meat eaters. It's hard enough to control just these two factors when comparing the health effects of veganism to omnivorism.

>eating fish
>calling yourself vegetarian
Fish have feelings too. Either eat no animals or all animals.

Cooking food in my oven makes all food more healthy and makes you live longer.

Come friend i show you.

27 - the meme age to die or nothing.

But they don't eat pure sodium like in packaged sardines. They eat fresh foods which have a more even distribution of sodium.

A regular salmon can fill up a Japanese person, and that salmon can have upwards of around 200mg of sodium, but that sodium is not as densely concentrated as the sodium in a can of sardines (around 500mg).

Of course, the Japanese also add mirin (100g) and soy sauce to their salmon (300-500g), so the total of an average Japanese meal is around 700mg of sodium.

A single can of sardines in 500mg.

Women do live longer than men on average, so maybe sucking cock does make you live longer.

That's the level this ''study'' is at.

Not long enough to become a cool middle-aged man and pull off the gruff detective look. Any earlier than 38 and you'll look like a fedora-tipping faggot.

It also doesn't take into account that vegetarians are less likely to be smokers, poor, gang bangers, hard drug users, homeless and host of other things that result in premature deaths.

This isn't risk of heart attack or health related deaths, this is just death.

The gang member who gets blown away in downtown Chicago who sure as fuck isn't vegan counts towards meat eaters dying younger.

>Being a scrawny low energy beta for your entire life just to have 5 more years in the care home

Noone forces anyone to live in the city and since I live let's say semi-self sustainable I have a low income.

Unless you're cool now you're never going to pull anything off.
Look like a fedora tipper now, going to look like an old manchild fedora tipper when you're old.

I already decided on 27.

I've never seen anyone over 80 who looks like they are still alive.

Feel ashamed, it was a bad joke

>German cooking
Yeah, I'll pass

I do eat meat, but not every day. It's not normal to eat meat every day. That's not how humans have lived until recently. Fruits, veggies, grains, legumes, fish and eggs should make up the bulk of your food with some dairy too. If you eat like this you will rarely be constipated.

Eat lots of garlic and black pepper and you will seldom ever catch a cold. Don't be quick to use pharmaceuticals.

>what is control variables for income
>what is control variables at all

>Veggies suffer for longer
O'K. Also read the sticky before posting.

What's your point? It's a known fact if you eat like the hobbit Asian people of the Pacific you're going to live as long as them

>can't enjoy the taste of a burger
>have to suffer 20% longer because of it.
this is a good thing?

>source: tumblr

Fish burgers are the shit.

>Has pepsin
>Doesnt believe hes supposed to eat meat.

mahi mahi and halibut yes. Anything else, no. Not as a daily meat supplement.

also, the mercury will make you insane.