Man she's not a good character at all, really none of the original X-Men are now that I think about it...

Man she's not a good character at all, really none of the original X-Men are now that I think about it, characters like Wolverine, Storm, Nightcrawler, Collosus, etc etc were better

Cyclops is actually good, Beast is good even if he hasn't been lately, Angel gets Archangel stuff. Jean and Bobby are pretty weak yeah.

Did she really return in Legacy as it was advertised recently?

Cyclops is great and only got better as he got more right.
Beast and Iceman used to be good.
Angel was cool when he was Archangel.
But really, the best thing Jean did was die.

Cyclops and Beast are very good, although imo, Cyclops kinda sucked from X-Factor/Abandoning his wife and son, till Morrison.
And Scott really got a lot of character development last decade. effectively replaced Xavier, and was the leader of most of what remained of mutantking for most of a decade.

I am not even mad at his death because he did great for a comic book character. What would be the point of having him back?
His role was being the leader of a species facing extinction, and saving them from that extinction. But without M-Day and terrigen mists, I dont see him as a leader.
He would be resurrected to be in a lesser role.

She's returning in December, but her ghost voice has been talking to O5 Jean in Hopeless's trash can fire.

Hopeless is writing it? Good riddance.

Cyclops is the only good one of the O5

The fanboy in me tried to find a reason to disagree, but even he couldn't do it.

Jean and Angel are good fap/schlickbait at least

By what metric are you judging whether or not a character is good?

I'm guessing you won't reply.

Hopeless is writing the Jean solo book that's been going on.

The dude who wrote the pretty good Civil War II Kingpin mini is doing the actual resurrection book.

Mostly agreed. Bobby and Jean were better characters on the Ultimate Universe

>fucking snowman bobby
>RIP Thunderbird
>Wolverine getting drunk
>Nightcrawler teleporting the fuck out of here
>Xavier looking fed up

this is a wonderful image

They should only bring her back to make her a longtime villain. No phoenixforce shit just her being a bitch and mindrape everyone so we can see her getting her ass kicked on a regular basis.

I've fapped to that image too many times.

But she's hot, everyone wants to fuck her;
So she's not bad.
Who do you think will fuck her when she returns?

Only Angel was the weak character up until he became Arch Angel

Iceman got destroyed when they force him to be gay

They are like the teen titans
Cyc = robin
Jean = raven
Beast = beast boy
Angel = cyborg
Ice = Starfire

>characters like Wolverine, Storm, Nightcrawler, Collosus, etc etc were better

This is what modern X-Men fans actually believe.

Wolverine, sure. You could say Nightcrawler and Storm were better than some of the O5 characters decades ago, by now they're really no better or worse, no-one knows what to do with them anymore.

Colossus should have stayed dead more than Jean, he keeps getting all these weird new gimmicks because he's just boring.

Archangel is an edgy annoying shit.

Everybody knows who the superior telepathic lady is.

Iceman was the best of the original X-Men before Marlel made him a fag.

ICE BEAM

1.Iceman
2.Cyclops
3.Beast
4.Angel
5.Marlel Girl

Are Havok and Polaris considered part of the original X-Men? They are introduced before Giant Size X-Men

Wow, she's actually coming back.
I remember back in high school when Morrison killed her off, I thought she'd be back in a year or so.