Genie, I wish for death to the Americans!

Genie, I wish for death to the Americans!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QDpbS44C9us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There were no Americans back then.

The genie can't kill.

Genie, I wish for Americans to exist.

How do you know what an American is?

Here you go.

One more wish, what's it gonna be?

Genie, I wish for underage women like the prophet Muhammad had.

youtube.com/watch?v=QDpbS44C9us
sorry sport you need to be a little more imaginative

What if he wishes for more genies that don't have rules?

What stops those genies from not following his orders?

Those genies respective lamps.

>not just wishing for islam to control the world forcing everyone to marry lolis

Wasn't aladdin technically in the future

Always thought it took place during some time in the Persian Empire. Highly doubt Jasmine would have been allowed to wear what she did when Islam took over.

There's a theory that since Genie knew all kinds of pop culture from our time back when the movie came out, it's some weird post-apocalyptic world that has basically just re-run all of human history.

But I like to think genies just transcend time and space. They do have phenomenal cosmic power, after all.

Or they were just silly pop culture references.

BINGO! BONGO! South America no longer exists, my radical little bread thief! You got 2 wishes left, champ. Try not to waste them on goats and virgins!

Yes, that's the easy and correct answer. But people like to overthink things.

The videogame did have a dented up stop sign on the marketplace level...

And there was the fact Genie quotes being in the lamp for ten thousand years. Not to mention the out of place technology Mechanicleeze and the Imps were able to make. Seems a bit too advanced for the 3rd century. However, the presence of Hercules implies the show was between 300 BC and 1AD since, in turn, Hercules helped Romanus and Remus decided to take on the Greek Gods as Rome's dieties albeit with different names.

As a kid, I assumed that Genie had this innate knowledge of the future that he used without caring what century he was really in or who was present. Cause, you know, magic.

I know he couldn't wish for more wishes, but couldn't he wish for more genies?

I wish for goat virgins

Do you even remember the rules of the lamp?

If the genie knew about the future, then surely he'd know that Aladdin would be the one to free him

Except the Sultan says "praise Allah" So I assume they are Muslim.

They also say they're going to cut off Aladdin's hands for stealing a loaf of bread.

That could be modern Saudi Arabia if you’re Indian.

>All Americans past and present never existed
>Disney film never produced
>Wished never granted

Or he had visited the future before he was sealed away?

Maybe he took a previous master into the far future for a wish.