The liberal tears are going to be so great when Trump wins Tuesday

The liberal tears are going to be so great when Trump wins Tuesday.
There is literally no way for her to win without massive rigging.

Clinton's going to win and you trump supporters are going to go nuts

it'll be great

>There is literally no way for her to win without massive rigging.
Eh?

She is leading in most polls.

If anything it should be impossible for her to win by a landslide, but it's still highly likely she wins.

(((Over sampling)))

What does it feel like being you?
Bad I imagine.

>2016
>still believing (((the polls)))

This might be true, hopefully not. Either way, all non burgers win.
>Sup Forums disintegration incoming!

>She is leading in most polls
So was mittens and we know how that turned out.

how likely is a win? seriously, no meme

It'll probably feel even better Wednesday compared to you guys.

Also, just count how many pro-trump flags are from other countries and you might start to understand how maybe your sense of this election has been skewed by people who literally can't vote.

>(((edgy enough to be anti-Semitic, not edgy enough to come out and admit it)))

in the 80-100% range.

thanks lad

Look at the methodology for those polls. Even the ones that aren't heavily oversampling Dems and/or women, they're using 2012 demographics. I don't blame them for this, since they don't have any other numbers to pull from, but black turnout is severely depressed, hispanic vote is way up (but they're voting for Trump about as often as Clinton), and white votes are up.

Generally speaking that should mean a crushing defeat for the Dems.

Eh, I probably misused the meme
>t. Overly energetic Trump supporter

make sure to add this to the collage

I say he has a 50/50 shot. Its going to be extremely close.

>foreign flags who can't vote

can't wait for the tears on Wednesday.

Capped.

I give it a 1 in 10 chance

could happen

I've gotten called three or four times from the polling people asking who I'd vote for. I say Trump every time. They've stopped calling. Instead now I'm getting doorbells rung by democrats, and phone calls saying "Are you voting democrat for everyone option?". They're fucking spamming me. Once every two or three days I get a call or visit. I've also gotten a shit ton of mail from them too. I have about 9 democrat ads, and maybe one or two republican ones. And I live in Minnesota. They know the state will go blue so why are they so desperate?

Dear shart-in-mart,

I'd reather want Trump to win but it doesn't look like he will, it will be a close call but no landslide.

Trump burgers will get mad posting frogs and SJWs will rejoice "yaaas slay hillary won, take that glass ceiling, smash the patriarchy".

It will be one hell of a day on social media and Sup Forums

I don't know what will happen on Tuesday but these polls seem ridiculous.
The ABC poll went from +13C to +1T in two days. What kind of polling is that?

I live in a blue state and haven't seen a single person except for a single black lady for a local council seat.

Nah. Everywhere I go, I see Trump signs on yards. Not a single Hillary sign.

Trump has this on lock down.

When do you know the results? On wednesday?

>Trump has this on lock down.
He better but I have my doubts

>Everywhere I go, I see Trump signs on yards.
>Singapore

No chance, it ended when Hillary won early voting.

>Live in most populated county of Florida
>Never been called
>Never been visited
>Never even seen anyone asking questions in a public place
>None of my friends, family, or co-workers have either

Where the fuck are these polls drawing their data from?

kek, didn't even notice, why would you islamists in singapore have trump signs everywhere?

how many proxies are you on m8?

If it's a landslide we should know by 10-12pm Tuesday night at the latest.

If it's a close race, sometime later Wednesday.

Massive voting by people repulsed with his act might do it

Nah.....trumps fucked.

He couldn't even get assassinated properly

This is where most of my family is at right now, they aren't voting for hillary but instead against trump because of the things he's said during his campaign and how he has handled himself

Yep, I don't even like Clinton.

But after reading all of the outright racist, sexist, homophobic comments on this board, I will feel a bit of an opportunity to laugh in their faces.

I hate SJWs as well, so if Trump wins I get to laugh at them.

This is the election that just gives so much.

Because Obama care premiums are going through the roof in states like Minn.

I've been seeing an awful lot of Trump signs too. I haven't seen one Hillary sign yet. The only Hillary sign I saw was in Iowa, and that was opposed to the ton of Trump signs/bumper stickers.

My grandma wasn't even going to vote but they sent her two ballots. Funny, my grandpa died a year ago. Bet she could've voted twice if she wanted to. Thank god she only voted once...but for Hillary. For fuck's sake. And this is the same Grandma that talks about how there is a shadow gov't, and how they offed JFK. She also talks about 9/11, and stuff. Yet she votes Hillary. Fucking. Facepalm. I know she doesn't use the internet and her tv is on CNN all day but come on.

I'm looking forward to seeing the reaction of the Muslim C4's

>This is the election that just gives so much.
this is the best election and best current year ever

The election is over. Trump won.

I'm waiting for the best episode of the Celebrity Presidential Reality Show.

The one where they hang that vile and repugnant demon possessed lump of flesh in an orange pantsuit.

I got called in Florida a while ago, shortly after the primaries. Told the chick I was enthusiastically voting Trump. Her disgust was palpable.

50% I would say. Hillary has no energy in her campaign nobody cares about her or her rallies. Dindus will not vote en-masse for her either since she isn't one of them like Obongo is.
Meanwhile Trump has support from people that have never voted before or haven't in a long time. Sold-out rallies, where people even go to hordes of protesters just to be able to stand outside and hear Trump's speech.

THERE ARE ONLY TWO OPTIONS IN ORDER TO SAVE WESTERN CIVILIZATION:

1. VOTE TRUMP
2. DON'T VOTE

if you vote trump or vote anyone but hillary, hillary's percentage is going to dilute and drop due to more people voting for others than her

Yes this. It's not over lads but just the fact that he can win is amazing. The bet makers had it 12 to 1 a month ago I should have put a $1,000 down!!!

KEK. Hopefully the polls don't reflect the actual numbers like in 2012 when they were off by 3 points.

That kind of cocky attitude is the reason why Trump might lose.

Let me break it down for you. You fucking greasy trolls. Trump cannot be stopped, nothing can stop what we all know is gonna happen. Its all at the town level. Rural America is coming out. White america is coming out, Christianity is coming out, nothing will stop this landslide. All he has to do is win states. These are the "swing" states he will take. Fuckers

New Hampshire
North Carolina
Florida
Ohio
Arizona
Nevada.

Bye haters

Hola mi Cubano amigo

t. Broward

I've also never been called, or seen anybody registering voters or campaigning, except for one kid running for city council in Weston. (I'm not voting for him, he seems like a sperg)

Sup Forums will be nuked by the rest of the boards when Trump loses.

We should let the spergs rule us. They're smart but they have no social skills so they'll work hard and not be off getting into trouble with whores and such.

If he win it will be because of bigly rigging.

>>[[[[((((((Most polls))))))]]]]

My only regret is that I can't vote twice. I'm neither a Democrat nor dead.