Is anyone on here actually voting for Hillary Clinton?

Is anyone on here actually voting for Hillary Clinton?

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/issues/
hillaryclinton.com/issues/protecting-animals-and-wildlife/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangulation_(politics)
reports.weforum.org/global-gender-gap-report-2015/rankings/
ulaffulose.com/pong/vote/
youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me :)

Which of her policies do you support?

he doesn't know any of her domestic/foreign , he just saw Trump say mean things on CNN and now he's blue pilled. Prove me wrong. Pro tip you cant

I am

I fully endorse white genocide and the prospect of a third world war with Russia over Syria.

lolno

I'll just say I am, to rile up you nutters.

I support her ability to drive people nuts, I think I will vote for Trump as well.

CTR will

>Which of her policies do you support?

Worker's rights, fair pay for women, LGBT rights, common sense gun control, preservation of Roe V. Wade and the obama administration's healthcare reform

Stay mad, redneck :)

I will

Why did I even bother trying to have an actual discussion?

inb4 YASS

I keked

>Common sense gun control

Cause you're /with her/. Just admit it

>fair pay for women
about that...

I already submitted my early vote for Trump. CTR can suck my cock.

literally the worst platform ever run on.

> her policies
You mean Soros', right?

Of course I am. Trump support is a fucking troll like everything else on this site.

>Worker's rights
Elaborate
>Fair pay for women
"If you do as good as a job as men do, you will be paid the same" is Trump's stance. In other words, merit-based pay. Isn't that literally fair pay for women?
>LGBT rights
Trump supports transgender rights and has previously stated he would be fine with Caitlyn Jenner using the womens restroom in Trump Tower. He believes it should be on a state level, meaning rednecks can have their own safe spaces and everywhere else can be tolerant.
>preservation of Roe V. Wade
Donald Trump has not stated intent to overturn Roe V. Wade. You can't exactly just say "this supreme court ruling is now invalid". He opposes using government funds to pay for abortions, which is fair.
>Obamacare
How has this benefited a single soul in this country? I get it if you want state healthcare, but people who have healthcare are paying astronomically more now and people who don't have healthcare STILL don't have healthcare... and are getting FINED for not having it! It's not providing healthcare, it's forcing people to get it and then charging them out the ass. You don't think that's very pro-corporation, anti-people?

I'm in Florida and my entire family voted for Hillary.
Me, wife, father, mother, 2 sister, 2 brother, 3 aunt, 3 uncle, 6 cousin.

18 votes for Hillary in Florida.

Sup Forums BTFO!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My SUPER EXCELLENT fellow AMERICANs, if Hillary Clinton is elected president of the USA here’s the timeline of events that will follow:
1. Inauguration.
2. Media ejaculates in its own mouth.
3. Massive purge of coco butter residue from white house, aka “Operation COCO BUTTER ABATEMENT”.
4. FBI Indicts her & her crew.
5. TIM KAINE becomes president of the USA.
6. Media ejaculates in its own mouth again.
7. George Soros wraps his own son tightly with 3M Super 33 electrical tape. George then slathers olive oil all over his son who is now tightly wrapped into the shape of a cock. George then inserts his own tightly wrapped, heavily lubricated son into his own ass. George then ejaculates into his own mouth.
8. Beyonce' wraps Jay-Z very tightly in 3M SUPER 33 electrical tape. She wraps him so tight he takes the shape of a giant black penis with a monkey face. She then slathers him with copious quantities of XtraVirginOliveOil. Now Jay-Z's entire body is a slippery black-tape-wrapped penis shape. Beyonce' then inserts Jay-Z, in his entirety, into her fat, half black ass hole. Beyonce' then ejaculates into her own mouth.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yep.

I just dropped my ballot off yesterday.

Doesn't matter though since I live in Oregon and not a swing state.

Something tells me you don't have any family, since you're so desperate for attention.

Basically everything really.

hillaryclinton.com/issues/

Yes, mostly to see the shitstorm on Sup Forums desu

All jews no doubt

There are probably some "Epic trolls" who are voting for Hillary Clinton because "lolololol I bet Sup Forums will be so mad!", never mind the fact that random anonymous people on Sup Forums won't actually be able to know who you voted for anyways.

>tfw your entire family is ultra-cucked

Who else here /with her/?

Yep, but I live in MA so she's winning either way.

Digits confirm CTR pedos require the protection of their demon queen.

The whore rides the beast.

NASTY.

If she wins, will CTR continue astroturfing to make it look like everyone loves her? that would be the worst part.

The ones I see supporting Hillary are mental. Have you seen the way they look in general? Like a bunch of crack head zombies or ultra radical feminists. The cars they drive are all fucked up and have the "coexist" sticker on them without the cross.

Well this has been eye opening. I'm honestly fucking speechless that these are the kind of children I share a board with. I swear it didn't used to be like this.

I hope not. I'm counting on all of the tears on Tuesday to sustain me for the rest of the year.

They're CTR shills, paid to be here.

Yes. If she's as bad as you say, I suspect her administration will leak the voter rolls in a year or two in order to ostracise/punish trump voters.

bahaha fucking homo

>they still believe the gender wage gap meme
top jej

Heavy taxation on the rich

Exactly this, all she does is basically do what Soros tells her.

No they're not. They're immature children.

wow

You have to go back.

>"If you do as good as a job as men do, you will be paid the same" is Trump's stance. In other words, merit-based pay. Isn't that literally fair pay for women?

Women can't get equal pay as long as they're forced to raise children and there's no government program to alleviate that responsibility you dumb, dumb, dumb stupid nigger.

Nope. Voting for Jill Stein.

What's up with the strangely specific stuff?

kys

Are women forced to raise children? Most child-custody cases, at least in the US, involve the woman fighting for ownership, not having it thrust upon her. And why can men not raise the children while the women go to work?

>Are women forced to raise children?

I voted for her.

Would you care to cite a law or ruling that explicitly says "All women who have children are legally obligated to raise that child, and assume primary responsibility to it"? Are you going to cite culture? Because I don't recall culture being "forced".

>Clinton wins the election
>Trump demands investigation
>evidence of tampering found in electronic voter machines
>Clinton on trial
>"WHAT DIFFERENCE, AT THIS POINT, DOES IT MAKE?"
>case dismissed
>Clinton wins

Googled it, hillaryclinton.com/issues/protecting-animals-and-wildlife/

The clintons are masters of what is called triangulation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triangulation_(politics)

this is part of that strategy.

Voted for clinton like 2 weeks ago.

Not gonna help someone get elected president that thinks bigly is a word.

Already did my early voting.

Fight me kiddos, Hillary is going to win

You don't deserve to live.

But lgbt already have all their rights

Yes, but I have my reasons. I don't need Donald in the white house cleaning things up. And I've spent too much time learning what I know to have someone like him close up the gaps that I take advantage of. I have to look out for me.

Why should he make his billions and close the fence behind him? Not looking to achieve billions but where I'm going is pretty nice. He will just fuck this up for me.

But good luck Trump supporters.

What about your bull?

Also a liberal fuck here

>fair pay for women
Wage gap is a myth based on incomplete and misleading statistics
>Workers rights
This is legit
>LGBT rights
This is legit
>Common Sense Gun Control
Aside from closing the gunshow loop hole, I don't think anything is wrong with our gun control laws. It's a cultural and educational issue
>preservation of roe v wade
Wasn't even aware it was under attack, esp. since Texas got blown the fuck out for going after Planned Parent
>Obamacare
I like Obama but Obamacare was an abortion (hue) from the get go. Once they defanged it in congress it was 100% the wrong choice.

I'm sorry, most laws and rulings have case reference numbers, could you provide one of those?

yes i already voted 2000 times in florida

Zz

>forced

then don't have children?

Birth Control is 99% effective and abortion is 100% effective.

No. But that's because I voted for her over a week ago. Never a doubt that I would either. Trump is a fucking embarassment that can't keep his mouth shut and sounds like an idiot when he does talk.

Emails don't mean shit to me except where she called the far left crazy. That actually made me want to vote for her more. Benghazi was never anything no matter how hard it gets pushed. All the child sex ring stuff is just nutjobs confirming I don't want anything to do with Trump if batshit crazy like that supports him.

Is she corrupt? Of course. We've had like 4 presidents that weren't and most were ineffective because of it. Trump is corrupt too. So why her? Because at least a few minutes of her life was spent helping those that can't help themselves. Trump has never once done anything for anyone but himself and other rich people. Rich people have it great. Time to let the rest of us have a chance.

Wasn't even aware it was under attack

Did you hear Trump talking about week 40 "abortions?" lol

>Wage gap is a myth based on incomplete and misleading statistics

Look at this chart you dumb fuck.

reports.weforum.org/global-gender-gap-report-2015/rankings/

Nah, writing in McMullin

I agree with you but you argue like a Jew. Same tone, rhetorical devices, and smarminess. Cringeworthy.

>I have to look out for me.
Yeah you do especially when war with russia starts, good luck.

>then don't have children?

Great argument.

No wonder Drumpf is polling at like 10% among college educated women.

Jokes on you britcuck, if we go to war so do you. And you'll go first what with all of those nuclear silos.

I'm in Florida, I voted for Hillary Clinton and democratic for most everything. Also yes on 2.

I just like to lurk, shitpost, and bait here.

>Worker's rights
unions caught on tape saying they frequently lie to their members to get a vote. Non union states have lower wages but lower cost of living
>fair pay for women
There is no wage gap, only an earnings gap caused by the choices women make.
>LGBT rights
She takes money from Saudi Arabia where being gay is a crime and she secretly is still against gay marriage.
>common sense gun control
bill of RIGHT
>preservation of Roe V. Wade
I'll let you have this
>obama administration's healthcare reform
My premiums have gone up like 100%. That shit needs to go. What's the point of insurance if the people it was intended to help can't even afford to see a doctor? It's fucking stupid. There needs to be a body fat percentage premium on insurance. The higher range of a ham planet you are, the more you pay.

What rights do you think lgbt deserves that they don't already have, unless you count pirivleges as right? Let me remind you that being liked is not a right.

Sup Forums for Hillary
ulaffulose.com/pong/vote/

Really makes you think...

Are you saying all women are obligated to have children, rather than the free choice to be whatever kind of person you want to? That's rather sexist, isn't it?

Kys

No one on a board meant to be anti PC would vote for shillary

Explain to me how women are forced to raise children? If she doesn't pick a beta it's her own fault.

Gun show loophole is bullshit.
youtube.com/watch?v=UEihkjKNhN8

I voted no on 2, hippies are the plague

>Are you saying all women are obligated to have children, rather than the free choice to be whatever kind of person you want to? That's rather sexist, isn't it?

No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that countries that aren't third world shitholes are supposed to have government programs that alleviate the woman's responsibility to raise children, which is something that Trump opposes.

Voting for Trump basically ensures that women will remain underrepresented in the democratic system because they have a lower purchasing power and less cultural influence.

I know Trump supporters tend to be less literate and less educated, but you're going to have to try your best to understand that if you want to be taken seriously anywhere outside of your retarded little echo chamber.

>How has this benefited a single soul in this country?
I can't speak for anyone else, but I have affordable healthcare because of Obamacare, and all other options were far too expensive. I had a lot of help in getting it though.

>LGBT rights

>Letting more muslims in

NOA LISSEN HERE AIN'T NO SANDNIGGERS GONNA BE SHOOTING UP OUR FAGGOTS

Understandable why people would, I have friends who voted no, but my mom has MS though and it could actually help her.

You're awfully condescending for a progressive. I thought bullying was a tool of the partriarchy to keep the oppressed women and minorities down?

Do you feel, then, it should be the duty of the government to raise children? Don't you worry that giving your children to such a male-dominated, authoritarian figure is oppressing them? Even if Hillary wins, women are severely underrepresented in politics, and do you really want men dictating how children will be raised by the state?

But as the feminist you are you should know that raising a child is not only a woman's job. If you don't have a problem with a raise in your taxes for mstate subsidiated child care that's fine by me.

>You're awfully condescending for a progressive. I thought bullying was a tool of the partriarchy to keep the oppressed women and minorities down?

Stop crying.

>Don't you worry that giving your children to such a male-dominated, authoritarian figure is oppressing them?

Feel free to nominate a presidential candidate that will run on a platform of eliminating child care programs because they are a "tool of the patriarchy"

But in my personal opinion at least I don't think you'll have much success with it

Yeah, I guess a person who is sponsored by MSM owned by the same rich people you hate and not to mention she had billionaires speaking at her convention is somehow the people's champion.

That idiot literally said that it is a woman's responsibility to raise children and didn't included men or same sex couples. That guy is a joke of a progressive