What is it about australians that makes us so superior in the art and skill of shitposting? is it a genetic thing...

what is it about australians that makes us so superior in the art and skill of shitposting? is it a genetic thing? a cultural thing?

If Trump wins, Assange would probably go down as the greatest shitposter of the century.

Trust me mate the trickster god Krungle helps you.

Kek is superior though

It's a cultural thing since I am not genetically Australian.

It's the result of getting cucked for centuries by BAC (Big Abo Cock). It'll drive any man to shitposting.

>cheeky english wit
>frontier boldness
>resentment of authority

ta-da

Your disgrace and humiliation at the loss against a mighty emu army created detatched, almost nihilistic sense of humor to cope.
Also you're all a bunch of cunts

You are descendants of British prisoners, who occupied their idle time with banter, which became part of your genetic disposition as a coping mechanism, akin to the Jewish victims of Auschwitz where higher levels of stress and shock activate when anti-semitism occurs.

Well for one you're a furfag, which instantly makes you among the most cancerous, obnoxious people on the Internet. Few like aussies, but nobody likes furfags

Imagine the comedy. Nobody could challenge the Australian rule for generations to come.

yeah nah we're just mad cunts

I imagine, noble medpack.....I imagine.

Shitposting is in my every thought and feeling.
It'd be the shitpost that would rock the world.

the secret for quality banter is low IQ that prevents thinking too much about wtf you're saying

furries need to leave Sup Forums
they are seriously autistic

>liking a good movie
>means you re a furfag
Its not like he s german or anything
Zootopia is just a great movie

No, you're a furfag

>calls me a furfag
>"fucking goats is ok tho,right guys"

When did I say that you retard? That's just as bad

>be Australian
>need to shitpost
>can't think of anything funny
>get Canadian proxy and post it anyway
>"A FUCKING LEAF"
>"RANGE BAN CANADA ALREADY FFS"
>"WHY CAN'T CANADIAN SHITPOSTERS BE FUNNY LIKE AUSTRALIAN ONES"
>mfw

>implying you dont think it
Its not like you re not a paki,if thats what you re trying to say

It isn't an high IQ that makes you talk like a sperg, it's a little something called autism.

I wanna fuck that bunny

You have legitimate brain issues, utter spastic. I never defended beastiality, I merely voiced my grievances with furries

There is literally so few fucking things to do here, that all we have for entertainment are: Doing hektik skidz, laughing at abbos, glassing a cunt at the pub, binge drinking, cricket, and shitposting. The remnants of Drunk English/Irish convicts and living in an empty shithole (we are full if you plan to come here though) provide the foundations for banter.

You're all descended from the lowest dregs of British society. Which is kinda like being the ugliest leper. It only makes sense that you would be the shittiest posters.

>yank does it again
why you're country is 60%
literally jacking it over animals while Tyrone fucks your women you disgusting fat fuck

May your flag strike terror in the eyes of every poster.
I salute you roo-rider. May Kek shine his light upon your country.

Feels good to be from a freely settled province and not east coast scum.

I wanna fuck the Fox

I was going to say they lived sad lives. But these two fellas said it better without being too harsh.

Kill yourself mentally ill freak you are sick in the head. Autistic creepy weirdo

>and again!
furshitters embarrass this board

Its because everything wants to kill you on your shithole continent so you shitpost to dull the pain.

Can't be sad when you're not sober or serious most of the time, if you can't take the piss or get the piss taken out of you then you aren't Australian, outlandish silliness is the bread and butter of Australian life.

It's like at some point you guys made something good from shitposting, something that favourises survival, and you started to evolve in that way.

Without the banter you're not ready for australian life anymore.

You too, the first great battle between Kek and Moloch approaches.

Will the Frog strike the Bull? We must wait and see.

Good luck out there, noble Medpack.

I was merely pretending to be retarded!

Furhaters are worse than furfags. Every one of them is an whiny Sup Forumsposter edgelord.
Normal contributive people (a.k.a. non-weebs) don't get triggered like bitches.

Ok. Literally show me where I said it was ok to fuck animals. I'm waiting.

What does that say about England's best and brightest, that they're unable to build a better country than their own dregs who were exiled to a desert rock thousands of miles away from anything

>furry getting this triggered
kek, leave Sup Forums you annoying bitch

Dude,i was implying that you re a muslim
And we all know muslims fuck goats

>s-stop making fun of my cartoon dog fetish!
>y-you're the shitposters!
So why if GR3 a thing? Nobody likes you

I'm not

He wasn't talking to you faggot

Shitposting is a social construct. Other countries can't bant with us is because of historical oppression and colonialism.

Check your privelige shitpostlord

And look what it resulted in: a retarded anime poster

And your country is a shithole you soft cunt, you should be mad at your ancestors for not stealing that loaf of bread. I would be.

Genetic. Britain sent its best shitposters all to one place, thus breeding the top shitposters in all of the world.

We would have won but someone was behind the (((emus)))

>Normal contributive people don't get triggered like bitches.
The irony is immense.

You can't deny your scum blood.

Assange is a tricky trickster

>is it a genetic thing? a cultural thing?
we were 'seeded' on this planet by an advanced, alien species... thus everything else looks inbred by comparison

Why are you proud of the fact that your ancestors were limp wristed posh wankers?

fuck off back to your rainy island pseudo pom

Better than being a white slave to a governor.

>not liking rain

Put a Canadian flag on the agents head and it's a perfect gif

>Aussies think that their shitposting matters anymore

It's obvious reddit tier shitposting now. Don't be too proud of it. Right now Japan and Israel are winning the shitposting battle.

in small doses it's fine, not in a constant, never ending drizzle

>australia
shit-tier new zealand

>slave
They were free and given shitloads of land after 5 years labour. Better than today

>not liking unrelenting gray skies, constantly pissing it down and reminding you that there is no reason to live

>lost to Ireland

Being forced to sail across the world, then being forced to do hard labour, then being allowed to squat is not freedom and not being given land.

whatever floats your boat I s'pose

>bragging about shitposting

W E W
E
W

Auss bro, just stop and reflect for a minute how your country was founded.

Your shitposting ability is a combination of British wit with criminal intent.

You do understand what land ownership is don't you?
>steal a loaf of bread
>sent to Australia
>cut down trees for 5 years
>receive land
>build Australia

At least we have something to be proud of

Law student mate, know more about land ownership that you will ever know. being allowed to squat on crown land doesn't give exclusive possession over the land. They had pastoral leases. lrn2law

total bitterness, oppositional defiance disorder, contempt for authority

It's the cheeky criminal genes you got from your ancestors.

Also this

Your*

I want to cum inside Judy Hopps