Captain Marvel: The Movie: The Comic

Would they change her personality in the comics to match however they change her in the movie?

if we're lucky, yes

This Marvel is desperate to get people to like Carol, so safe bet they will. Funny thing is, Carol was fine until they felt the need to "fix" her.

Her comic's been good since KSD left, though.

I prefer the original costume.

Yes?

Marvel does tons of synergy.

Jess as her love interest too hopefully.

Enlighten us, how has a comic that has been selling worse that America, even with inflation, considered "good"

>Marvel does tons of synergy.
Considering they replaced the characters who were:

Captain America
Hulk
Hawkeye
Thor
Iron Man

I'm going to say no

Marvel does synergy on its own, without direction from Disney, when they don't have any ideas and want something to get a popularity boost. It doesn't always work

I don't even like the book but the sales=quality argument will never not be beyond retarded.

>implying sales is correlated with quality
Carol's selling like double America anyway I don't know what you're talking about.

So I guess you all consider Spider-Man, Cap Marvel, and America the kino of the comic world then?

>Kino
This isn't Sup Forums

>kino

Carol's comics have no direction at all. It's flat out astonishing. The moment the film hits, they'll take every little gag from the film and stretch it into an arc. They are THAT desperate to make her a hit.

>Literally say I don't like the book in the post
>kino

That's the thing tho, Carol doesn't have that much weight to her. I'm not saying it won't make money because Marvel Studio films always make their money back and then some, but it won't be in the numbers like Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Avengers, etc. but it will make its money back somewhere in the range like Ant-man, and, as someone who hasn't been really following him, actually been relevant since the movie came out?

Carol's comics are in a good place right now. Even the memers only issue is that apparently short hair makes you masculine.

I'd fuck so much this version of her in the picture.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

My only problem with her comics is that when will this bitch quit moping and do some superhero work? I'm tired of her depressing Mar-vell wet dreams.

Honestly, Carol's biggest issue since her revamp is that her stories have been dull.

He got a short lived solo series by Nick Spencer, but that's it. Scott Lang has always been a second-string team player.