#HillarysMaid

mfw #HillarysMaid is #1 trend later this morning

nypost.com/2016/11/06/clinton-directed-her-maid-to-print-out-classified-materials/
>nypost.com/2016/11/06/clinton-directed-her-maid-to-print-out-classified-materials/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=182AepOJjMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wish that I could turn back time
'cause now the guilt is all mine
can't live without the trust from those you love.
I know we can't forget the past
you can't forget love and pride
because of that it's killing me inside

#VoteHillaryVoteSatan
#EstamosConElDiablo

Lol. As crazy as this sounds. I can kinda see it happening. Hillary is so careless with information its no surprise shes listed as a potential security theat by the us military

Her maid is now implicated? WTF?

is this our doing or are normie's waking up

>MOP SECRET
Top kek

Bump.

careless and just fucking lazy.

>lazy

Confusing laziness with 'wasted effort'.
She simply doesnt care about anything that doesnt directly benefiting herself. Laborious & time consuming security measures only get in her way. She simply doesn't care about the potential expose of classified information until it benefits her directly.

lol they probably only found this by searching for marina in the emails. Marina being her maids name.

what a stupid bitch. how is this not an immediate arrest for Clinton and her maid?

Dog bless the NYP

How can the msm ignore this?

wtf i hate maids now

>MOP
secret? Oh NY post you do make me laugh/

Hillary is a ten engine train wreck.

does anyone else just kinda accept this shit straight away now? no other stages anymore just go straight to acceptance ,sure I still do my own research but this year is really fucking my brain up when it comes to this Hillary stuff.
I want to go back to when things were a lot simpler.

rev up those twitter accounts faggots

Facts right out in the open.

I wonder how many news rooms already spotted this and didn't find it very interesting.

for the exact same reasons this happened.

Looks shopped, what's this?

It has already been confirmed that multiple people have been killed by Hillary's carelessness and general incompetence.

because Sup Forums spent the last 3 days masturbating to marina abramovich pics

I love B52's. nothing would bring me more joy -- outside of seeing heaven -- than that picture being a shoop.

sorry, but its very real.
youtube.com/watch?v=182AepOJjMs