Will you be staying home or going somewhere to watch this election unfold?

Will you be staying home or going somewhere to watch this election unfold?

I'll be voting hilldog because fuck loser drumpf

>Australia
>Voting in US elections

Will be stuck at work unfortunately so can't get pissed. Will still be shitposting to the max though on my phone because I drive a heavy goods vehicle.

I work nights, so I'll be in the office when the winner is announced.

I will walk across the street to vote in the primary school gymnasium, then return home to spend the evening eating, drinking, and following the results with my sweetheart. I took the 9th as a vacation day, to recover from my hangover and to either celebrate or mourn.

Home in my bed, turn everything off and watch a stream in my laptop, shitpost in Sup Forums from my smartphone and play Persona 3 in my PSP.

Also, not eating junk food, I am too pro-/fit/ alpha male in the making here.

It'll be 01:00 when the voting stops, soo... can't even order a pizza.

Will have to make do with sandwiches and kettle chips or something

When will the results be announced in US-time?

Buy a frozen pizza, or buy one before they close and heat it up in the oven.

I work 12-14 hours a day, I guess I will hear the result on the car-stereo between clients.

If the Anons from northern new jersey still want to drink Tuesday night, I am game. There was ~10 people in a thread on Friday around 6pm.

Frozen pizza tastes like crap. I have good pizza places near me but they'll be closed.

If it's close, probably in the middle of the nigh EST, 1-5AM.

If it's as close as Romney's and Obama's race in 2012, it'll be called around 11:15-12:00AM EST.

Buy one and heat it up later then

I will be ordering a curry and then I'll probably go on a walk in the rain after

>two days before election
>still doesn't understand CTR meme

that said lots of the non-US flags here are voting too, absentee ballots are a wonderful thing senpai.

>No voter ID laws
I believe it.

gonna stay at home with an arsenal of hot dogs

SO MUCH THIS SENPAI.

Now seriously anyone here going to break shit outside if Shillary witch king of pizza wins? I will probably break as many car windows as possible.

Faggot.

Assortment of cheese is better.

>go to work where I get paid to sit at a desk and do absolutely nothing
>listen to the Daily Shoah/FTN live event the whole time while browsing pol on my phone
>go an izakaya after work and get fucking hammered while shitposting the whole time while drinking leftist tears and the dindus riit

*watching the dindus riot

Election Night party at Riley's Sports Bar London.

I'm working a charity bingo game with a bunch of old people. I'm very curious to see the reaction. We will announce the results.

Are you a foreigner? How did you land an office job?

Waving a sign for Jill Stein and Medical Marijuana

FL

I got a serious question:

When exactly will we know the results? At which time that is?
I have an annoying meeting with turbojews on wendsday (coincidence?) and have to get up early and prepare a lot of data.
I can't stay up late on thursday and honestly don't know when us eurofags will get hit with the results.

Do you shitpost while youre driving? Thats pretty dangerous lad

By 8pm EST we should have a pretty good idea. 2am your time unless I'm mistaken.

>8pm EST

Yhe that makes 2.00 AM. Thanks a lot. MIght set an alarm around them to check them out in that case. :)

In 2000 Bush v Gore They didnt call it until 2am EST. It was retracted at 4 am. It was a fight until Dec 13. Remember that the electoral college meets Dec21 this is the true finale.

I will be working Carpentry work at a Progressive School in NYC .I'll be Streaming FOX news off my radio as loud as possible .

I am going to wearing my M.A.G hat Just Piss these scumbag parents off. Nothing will give me more satisfaction of watching these hypocrites look at me with such hatred .
I will then hope to get thrown off the job and get paid because guess what ...Union rules . It so happens that my tools were stolen by one of these insufferable ,spoiled kids that go to school there .

Going to go vote and then come home and get drunk while shitposting

it's not really that hard desu, they just filter out the weebs.

This depends entirely on how close the race is. If it's a Hillary landslide, we'll probably know by 10PM. If she's only up by a few points, it could go quite a bit later, 2AM or later. If it's neck and neck or Trump edges out a a win, 2AM or even the next day.

If it's close and one or more swing states are very close, like Florida 2000, it could be days or even weeks before there is a solid answer on which way its EVs are going.

Nothing is technically locked in until the EC votes; in theory, if a big enough scandal occurs or someone dies before then, they could elect someone else entirely. Unfaithful electors could also change things, although that's never happened before (electors have voted against their "winner", but never changing the outcome).