Redpill me on Southern Italy, are they really niggers and criminals?

Redpill me on Southern Italy, are they really niggers and criminals?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castel_Volturno_massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=Uw4cO5fTk2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

Oh come on Romans are shittier than many people in naples and comparing any mainlanders to sicilians is an insult and wrong.

As long as you avoid Rome, Palermo, Bari and Naples you should be fine unless you're a total faggot

No, the niggers go north.
Southerners will fucking lynch immigrants.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castel_Volturno_massacre

And Olbia.

This

>go to southern Italy
>ask them
>have a friend film the scene
>hilarity ensues

What?

Your map is only valid from an economic standpoint

Italians are only those who live on the boot (from a genetic point of view)

Sicilians are sicilians

Sardinians are sardinians

Avoid Naples and you will be fine

Avoid Olbia as well.
Reading comprehension, Franceschino, practice it.

They're total scum. We should have genocided them long ago. Worse than africans

che cazzo hai detto su de me, burino demmerda? ma o sai che me so graduato pe pprimo ner mi corso de a forgore, e ho partecipato a na cifra de raid contro a mafia, e c'ho più de 300 uccisioni confermate? so n'fottio de robba su a guerra de gorilla e sor mejo cecchino dell'esercito itagliano. N'sei artro che n'artro bersaglio ner mirino. te manno dar creatore co na precisione che n'hai mai visto, mortacci tua. pensi de potettene annà in giro pell'internet e di cazzate der genere su de me e pensà de risvejatte domani? n'credo proprio, fijo de na mignotta.
mentre scrivo sto a contattà l'amici mia e avemo beccato l'IP tuo, preparate ar peggio, cojone. te scatenamo l'inferno peggio de russel crowe e 300. posso esse ovunque, sempre, e posso sdrumatte in 700 modi diversi, e pure solo cor casco. non solo me so imparato a sdrumà coi caschi, ma posso pure piatte a catenate, e te ce cancello daa faccia de sto monno, troione. se o sapevi a che stavi annà n'contro nu o facevi o sborone. ma nu o sapevi, nu hai fatto, e mo so cazzi tua. te sdereno e te faccio magnà da li zingari, manco l'ossa te ripiano, sei crepato.

>t. recent Moroccan immigrant
or
>t. recent Nigerian immigrant

I've seen places in the Balkans that were safer and looked and smelled better than Naples.

Horrible, complete opposite from Nord.

Daily Reminder that Foggia isn't Puglia. Matera is to be honest

t. Worse than nigger greasy terrone

You ruined Italy

I'm from the south. Its difficult say why in the south there are huge groups of people I can define thieves that are acting like subhumans. The point is that there are also many "normal people", that usually to the north, and you refer about them as "Italian" ignoring the southern identity that is more or less not relevant (maybe it is with family and friends).

However in Italy "Be a terrone" now is more a "state of the mind", for some reason, in the south we have more terroni, but in all italy we have sub-urban areas that I can't envy.

>t. Moroccan/Romanian/Nigerian
You're the one ruining it, Ruspa.

No Burger, i meant why olbia?

how
literally Milan is chinese, Bologna is africa, and every major northern city is Bangladesh + Pakistan, except Turin

when you go to Italy you will have a hard time being in Olbia, unless you're a sleep-swimmer

Yeah, what happened?
The only ""dangerous things"" in sardinia are old shepperds

They sure as hell look like niggers

There was an al qaeda affiliate planning an attack on the pope centered there. It's full of moroccans.
Gib back corsica

>back corsica
oh god no, please don't

>You never got to visit italy before the Italians ruined it
Fuck you guys

>go to Corsica
>tell them they'll be independent but not really
>beg for your life

I live in Naples, that's like cultural thing or something.
Some suburbs in the city are just like that, you become the generic vulgar, ignorant, stupid napoletano just by growing up in there.
It's unfortunate because people just assume that is how everyone is like in the city, when in fact it's just a very loud minority.

How are corsicans as people?

no no no
keep it
fucking keep it
we don't want more shit to deal with

>mfw the greatest """frenchman""" in history isn't even french

my mom's family came from naples hundreds of years ago so that means they must be the master race

Saved

With the exception of the shithole that is Sicily, southerns thend to be hardworkers that, due to being constantly fucked over by the government, have to resort to their own wits to survive.

There is small criminality, but in no different amount than in the north, where they are riddled by filthy immigrants.

Puglia is a nice place (Bari not so much), Roma is the goddamn capital, Molise doesn't exist, and Campania, while a lil' rough around the edges has a lot to offer when it comes to history and geography.

Yeah, just stick away from Sicily, the rest is just memes.

>except Turin
is it true Turin is full of Satanists?

Yes.
t. Someone from the north now living in Rome

Tl;dr:
> Niggers
Lol, no. Quite the contrary.

> Criminals
Depends on the place. More criminal than the average, to be fair. Calabria is pretty fucking dangerous. Campania as well. Sicily much less than what you might think. Rome is worse.

Also, a good division of Italy:
NW: Piedmont, Aosta, Liguria
Lombardo-Veneto: Lombardia, Veneto, Trentino, South Tirol, Friuli
Central Appenines: Emilia Romagna, Marche, Umbria, Tuscany
Center-South: Rome, Abruzzi
South: Calabria, Campania, Puglia, Molise.

>Molise doesn't exist

Yes, total savages.

it doesn't, stop believing in cospiracy theories

Sardinia is alright. It's poor but the people are nice and there are barely any niggers.

Le navy seals copypasta

southern italy is a mix of greece, latin,moor and norman/german(the same guys who conquered england in 1066).It has been kind of unified since the norman conquest.
Fun fact : the normans and germans rulers lived in peace with the moors they conquered for at least 200 years until federico II Hohenstaufen (one of the best italian king of all time was a german sigh...) decided to deport them.
People from the south are more latin/greek than they are arab or german.You can find both blue eyes blond haired and swarthy people.

Yes. And everything below Rome is Southern Italy

t. southern italian

Spent centuries being fought over by Western Europeans, Greeks, and Muslims. The result is a clusterfuck.

hey, im a second generation sicilian. my grandpappy was from caltanisseta. he was a hard working man and took care of his family. i look incredibly racially ambiguous though. not that i care, whiteness is a meme.

mfw when then most Americans are Europeans or Africans or Asians

Real Americans are Anglo

t. errone

>everything below the Po river is southern italy
ftfy m8

they are rather old school
they are neither nice nor mean
they mind their own business
they are reliable

>everything below germany is southern europe

kek

Everything north of the Rubicon is not Italy

>tfw your family is more nothern than rome but considered south

everything outside of tuscany is africa to me

>mfw none of the founding fathers were Americans

Nope, now fuck off.

>tuscany
>not the european bangladesh

everything below the baltic countries is the middle-east

N. Italians are closer to Iberians than to S. Italians desu

They're not cucks like northern Italians at least.

If you are darker than this, you are a terrone and a moor rapebaby

That pic makes Sardinians and Basque seems like aliens

how is Rome in the north?
What a moronic map
Lega Nord (the political party arguing for Northern secession) considers south as everything south of Tuscany

yes

Meh, they found a training camp for suicide bombers near my hometown 8 or so years ago, and we never had any major terrorist attacks since the 90s
It's almost like our secret services don't want any durka durkas to blow shit up in here

quello è sangue etrusco , la prima civilizzazione d'europa ,uhm like try again sweetie :-)

They are Old Europeans, they resisted the IE invasions. That's why they don't speak a IE language nor do they cluster close to other Euros.

WE

southern italians have more arabic genes than anything else.. they look and act like arabs and collaborate with the kikes like no other group

WUZ

are the basque the whitest people on earth?

cazzo, è bellissima questa.

chocolatine

What I know is that sardinians are the most european people in Europe

That map should be fixed.

Keep Emilia Romagna AND Tuscany as "transition zone".
Anything below is north africa
Anything above is north

ETRUZKANZ

Yes.

Sardinians have never been european
Sardinians are Sardinians

genio

Yes, they are. They are basically christian sand niggers.

who /abruzzese/ here

Sardinia nowadays is pretty much safer than north Italy, has less mafia and has much less foreigners.

Regno delle due Sicilie says otherwise before Cuckribaldi fucked everyone over.

All Italians are black. Northern/Southern no difference

>According to Francesco Saverio Nitti writing in the 1890s, the kingdom had 443.3 million golden lire (about 65.7% of all the money circulating in the peninsula), more than the other Italian states
> Fucked by the Piedmontese/Roman bureaucrats.

I understand why they don't give a damn.
Must see: youtube.com/watch?v=Uw4cO5fTk2E

The traits commonly most associated with "whiteness" (light-hair, light-eyes) came mostly from the Indo-Europeans. So no, not really. I think they are a good example of what S. Euros looked like pre-IE invasion.

only partly tbqh
blue eyes were in Europe in the mesolithic
some hungarian farmers were blond-ish
R1b related Indo-Europeans didn't seem to carry lots of fair features with them, at least when they were still in the steppe, fair Indo-Europeans are more associated with R1a and corded ware culture

How big a problem is the mafias in south italy? When I travelled in sicily I saw the gabage piled up and the half finished construction projects everywhere. I also saw people asking for money for helping to park other people's cars. Is that the gangs as well?

Yes, that's why I said "mostly". It's never that simple when it comes to human evolution.

I'm not, but have some arrosticini.

Basques are to Spaniards what the Irish are to Britons, subhuman monkeys who, like mudslimes, chimp out at their betters and decide to blow up innocent children.

Kek'd

Southern Italy isn't as advanced as the nothern one, but I'm livin in Puglia and I can say that is just a matter of a few decades. Internet and shits are uniforming Italian Regions, except for Naples

brb pissing myself.

>Latium is part of Northern Italy

oh I missed the 'mostly' in your post
indeed, but it's important to specify it here, lots of vastly illiterate baboons talk too much without a clue and often referring to 19th century tier understanding of the genesis of Europeans and what is supposed to be trve kvlt Europeans

Not really. And most Iberians are likely to have some Basque blood by virtue of the role they played in the repopulation efforts during the Reconquista. My family is from the opposite end of Iberia and our surname still bears the mark of Basques +800 years after the fact.