Chappelle stands up for Trump

He was particularly agitated about what he believes was Clinton’s role in leaking a surreptitiously recorded conversation between Republican nominee Donald J. Trump and TV personality Billy Bush. “What I heard on that tape was gross,” Chappelle said. “But the way I got to hear it was even more gross. You know that came directly from Hillary.” He stated this had put him off a candidate he had already known was “not right.” He likened voting for her to a hypothetical situation of actress Halle Berry breaking wind in his face during sexual relations. “I’m still going to go for it,” he said. “But I wish she hadn’t done that thing.”

Chappelle further shocked the New York crowd by defending Trump. He took issue with the media stating as fact that Trump had admitted committing sexual assault in the recorded conversation. “Sexual assault? It wasn’t. He said, ‘And when you’re a star, they let you do it.’ That phrase implies consent. I just don’t like the way the media twisted that whole thing. Nobody questioned it.”

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/observer.com/2016/11/dave-chappelle-defends-trump-rips-clinton-shes-not-right-and-we-all-know-it/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hdz5KunxWOE
youtu.be/pADHLsECWxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The comedian stated that Trump’s resilience in the face of the leak had impressed him. Comparing Trump to The Terminator, Chappelle said, “That would have devastated anybody else.” Chappelle added that Trump’s handling of the debate immediately following the controversy had won him over. Referring to Anderson Cooper and Martha Raddatz’s hostile questioning, he said, “Something about this was backward. A gay white man and a white woman asking a multi-billionaire how he knows the system is rigged and insisting it’s not. Does that sound right to you? It didn’t seem right to me. And here’s how you know Trump is the most gangsta candidate ever. They asked him how he knows the system is rigged and he said, ‘Because I take advantage of it.’ He may as well have flashed his membership card for the Illuminati right then.”

Noting that he voted early in rural Yellow Springs, Ohio before heading to New York, Chappelle said he “didn’t feel good” about voting for Clinton. “She’s going to be on a coin someday. And her behavior has not been coin-worthy,” he said. “She’s not right and we all know she’s not right.”

google.com/amp/observer.com/2016/11/dave-chappelle-defends-trump-rips-clinton-shes-not-right-and-we-all-know-it/amp/

>dave chappelle stands up for trump
>still votes hillary

noice quads senpai

thx. doing kek's work.

need video

No he said he would have after the tape, but the way trump handled it and how he debated won chappelle over.

do blacks still worship chappelle? we got to spread this

>doesnt feel good about doing so
Thats so ambiguous though. It could go both ways with that statement.

less so now.

(((they))) shat all over Chappelle after he refused to sell out.

Vladinold Trumptin?

So did he vote for hillary or not?

Chappelle always seemed to be based to an extent.

Trump confirms Russian tie!

Dave still voted Hillary so the Jewish cabal doesn't have MORE reason to shit on him. He does have a family.

probably, but I'm at least lying to my parents about voting Hillary. He's a celebrity, he could be lying to his entire demogrphic.

False.

>Although he admitted that he voted for the Democratic nominee in his home state of Ohio, he told the crowd he didn’t “feel good” about it.

I've seen this dude perform live in this tiny-ass comedy club in Yellow Springs. Total hippy town. Bernout central. He's gonna get some weird looks from like half of the 1000 or so people that live there.

The people there are totally disconnected with reality. They left some of their stores on their tiny "main street" without any refuse disposal for a few weeks while they were waiting for their new "Artisanal trash cans".

It's basically the only blue area around, with the exception of Dayton, which is blue because of the imported nigger community that need their gibs.

as well as a shit list, we should make a list of celebs who are based as fuck

He said he voted for hillary but doesn't feel good about it. Don't be retarded.

He did vote for H but doesn't feel good about it.

Oh missed it. Whatever.

Dave Chappelle has always been a based uncle tom who hates being a nigger. I'm glad to have him on our side, especially since he didn't marry white, and married a gook instead.

>Here's all the reasons why Hillary sucks and Trump is awesome
>lol I'm still voting for Hillary though

He's not an uncle tom, he hates "niggers" in the way most comedian do, because they're bad for his race.

Lol he said voting for her is likeHalle Berry farting in ur face during sex. “I’m still going to go for it,” he said. “But I wish she hadn’t done that thing.”

>dave chappelle stands up for trump
>>still votes hillary
Well yeah. He is still black.

Chapelle is redpilled as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Hdz5KunxWOE

Moore was on point about Trump too though. Like chapelle he voted hillary tho...

youtu.be/pADHLsECWxY

>Chappelle is black
>Has studied nigger and white culture to make his show and comedy
>Chappelle has converted to Islam many years ago
>Said fuck you to 50 mil jew money

really makes you think...

B A S E D C H A P E L L E

He said he was still voting for Hillary. He just doesn't think she's a good candidate, so he's going to partially regret it.

Why are muslims so fucking based?

>Chappelle converted to Islam in 1998. He told Time in May 2005, "I don't normally talk about my religion publicly because I don't want people to associate me and my flaws with this beautiful thing. And I believe it is beautiful if you learn it the right way."[28][62]

I know. thatsthememe.jpg

Such a patriot standing up for your country.

Would check but my connection isn't stable enough to use my VPN, and jewtube is banned in china. Sorry m8.

>worshipping a Medieval warlord
>"it is beautiful"

No, it isn't.

>The comedian stated that Trump’s resilience in the face of the leak had impressed him.
this. i hated trump at the start of this cycle because of a sight of scientific interest he demolished for a golf course, but after this campaign i actually support him a lot. which i never did for US presidents (only lived through bill, bush and 'bamer)

Was this not recorded ? I mean it is chapelle i would bet he gave it to her real good

Don't you guys see this is a sneaky Clinton endorsement? He says he still voted for her. He's telling people yeah she's fucked up but you should still vote for her. Pretty genius strategy for deflection.

Chappelle is a muslim and follower of Faricon (who trashes Hillary), of course he is going to use this opertunity to be subversive to Hillary.

I'd say he's going to get weird looks from about 90% of Yellow Springs people. I used to see him walk around town, talked to him outside the Winds café while he was smoking a cigarette. Based to some extent.

>I voted HIllary

=

>I really voted Trump, but the demon queen might have me suicided.
>This is easier than having to carry a gun everywhere.

Dave Chappelle is fucking woke; I miss his show on Comedy Central but I got how he was tired of all the Rick James impesionatons

We get all the good ones.

>Faricon
Wew lad