Just watched this and let me tell you

Just watched this and let me tell you

enough with the fucking jokes

Are there really that many jokes about fucking?

There are anus jokes if that counts

This one is from a comedic director and has been billed from start to finish as an action comedy

What were you expecting

If you're tired of the overwhelming comedy why did you see it? Should have just waited for the rip like me

If you think the director would change the way he makes movies just because is a thor movie, you are even more retarded I can muster.

Just for the ammount of asspain this movie will give Sup Forums, it probably will be my favorite. I can't wait for the weekend and see all this nerds crying and bitching nonstop.

The problem isn't that it's a comedy, it's that it's soulless.

The comedy takes away a lot from the characters in the scenes where they're supposed to be taking things seriously. Hella was very good though.

Hulk and Odin had their moments.

What the fuck OP? Have you not seen his other films? Boy is a riot

This.
An ill-timed joke however originally funny becomes tasteless in retrospect.

Hulk maybe but Odin?

all he does is turing into pixie dust

Was Hulk's voice autotuned or something? It sounded weird

When/why did Mark Ruffalo get so pudgy? Is he Mark Pudgalo now?

He looks so much older than how he looked 5 years ago.

Pretty much, Thor getting pulled off by his hammer, Jeff Goldblum having orgies in his ship, hulk walking around naked, even Hella makes some >hurr hurt not as big as I was expecting "jokes"

Don't hire a fucking comedic director then.

This made Guardians of the Galaxy 2 a pshicological thriller in comparison.
To think the first Thor movie only had the fish out of water humour which was 20% of the overall picture. How much things change in 6 years.

Ruffalo's weight has always fluctuated.

Also he's 49, he's older then I think a lot of people think. The dude's been acting for a while.

IT'S MY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

>RDJ: 62

Dammit, they're all aging.

He's 52 you donut.

Him and Spader are almost the same age, it's just that all the coke and heroin RDJ did kept him thin.

The movie is called a Ragnarok, though. It’s another instance of naming a Marvel movie something ominous like “Age of Ultron” and then going 180 with it.

plus prison.

Who?

>RDJ

>looking at camrip

I can't decide if watching it now might ruin watching it on Friday.

That too,

All the Age of Ultron press was hilarious, you've got all the ripped bodies and hot chicks and then Spader dressed like your grandpa playing golf. He didn't give a single fuck.

Who's that

I really enjoyed the action since it felt like a shounen

But too bad the jokes repeatedly broke the atmosphere

>Spader dressed like your grandpa playing golf. He didn't give a single fuck.

Well, I guess he believes in calling a spade a spade

A moment of silence for the Warriors Three

You mean the Warriors Two.

they died as they lived, doing absolutely nothing relevant

It's what they would have wanted.

Skurge's moment was freaking underwhelming

At least Fandral had that cool scene leading the Asgardian army against Hela

Moments is a good way of putting it. That's all everyone had - tiny glimpses of humanity and barest hints of character arcs. Loki has a great arc in this, for example. The problem is that it is not shown at all.

Odin has a single expository monologue, Loki has 20 lines and 5 scenes, Skurge has to work with even less, Hela is totally one-note and boring, Cuminherpatch Supreme and the Rock Revolution Guy are pointless. Banners and Vals best moments are one or two jokes. Baddie-fodder are a complete joke with only Asgardians being an even bigger one. Hammaster was funny but pointless.

The slice of bread is too big and too thin and there is not enough butter for it all.

>mfw Ragnarok Demon guy has more lines than Odin Borson

>"Anthony why aren't you wearing the Odin costume?"
>"Fuck off i already have the beard, now lets film already so i can go back to bed"

>the retirement home was actually Hopkins's and the studio had to buy and demolish it to get him to film the lines on his way to a nicer one up the coast.

This movie was the biggest letdown in a while for me. The trailers memed me into watching another soulless marvel comedy yet again. Why was Thor such a quipster? His movie version is supposed to be a retarded Chad that does dumb shit, but plays it completely straight, not a quip machine like RDJ or Spider Man. Why was Dr. Strange even in this movie, other than a joke? Why did no one take anything seriously when Odin died, or when Hela wiped out Asgard's army, or when Surtur destroyed Asgard? Why did Thor come off as an incompetent manchild for 99% of the movie who had to rely on others to do everything for him? Thank God Cate Blanchett played Hela, because if it had been another actress she would have probably been the worst Marvel villain to date. Not only was her goal and powers generic, but her backstory is pretty contrived and her "defeat" was underwhelming. Maybe if they had given Surtur more screentime, maybe a Flashback showing him wiping out planets before Odin took his flame from him, then it would have been more satisfying. It really should have been a three way battle between Hela, Surtur, and Thor, because Thor ended up looking like a bitch at the end of the movie. it's still the best Thor movie though. Would have been better if Valkyrie was written out completely too.

PISS OFF, GHOST!!!

Did Hela make out with her son again?

I tried watching it but the rip either cuts out randomly or is in spanish for the places where its cut and the substitutes the first versions audio

so I gave up on it till a better rip gets uploaded on the putlocker, might watch the pirates of the caribbean now tho since I missed that and have zero interest in guardians of the galaxy

It was all greenscreened. Quite badly at that.

There were some really bad green screens in this piece of shit, it felt like i was watching The Hobbit

>all the coke and heroin
Since when you need that to not become a fat-ass. You take weight as you age but Spader clearly eats too much.

Westworld proved that Hopkins had no time for Thor movies bullshit.

>hurr hurt not as big as I was expecting "jokes"
Is this the first case of sph in a Marvel movie?

i didnt mind the comedy, what i mind is the shitty third act, the movie was actually quite nice and had a cool style at the beggining and middle, but in the ending they just kinda tossed that to the side for a generic "epic" finale

Was the cruiser at the end skuttlebutt? If it is that and bill being on the tower is pretty neat.

Where is Sif again?

Agents of Non-Canon

Why the fuck has Chris gotten rid of his gorgeous locks?

He hates the long hair/wigs

It was a Thanos warship from what I understood. My cinema turns on the lights as soon as credits begin so I couldn't see clearly, but it looked like it had a Thanos aesthetic/color scheme.

Well he's a faggot. I thought it was his actual hair.

Faggot men not wanting long hair, makes me angry,

Inline with the current look that "unworthy" Thor has in the comics

I think it was only a wig in Avengers

I meant the one they all evacuate it looked super similar but with a paint job.

What was the end scene ? Mates didn't want to wait for it.

It's possible, they've shown Bill was a champion of the Grandmaster so they could be connected.

Thor and Loki somehow miss a giant spaceship sneaking up on their ship until its too late.
Jeff Goldblum being Jeff Goldblum.

Scene pissed me off no end. There was zero buildup towards Infinity War in this movie.

I don't get it. Did Odin lose the will to live?

>My cinema turns on the lights as soon as credits begin
>for a mcu movie
Barbarians, they need a molotov night party.

>Ragnarok Demon Guy
His name is Surtur you fucking pleb, and he's arguably the biggest antagonist for all of Asgard

Loki cut his connection to Asgard, and cast him out to Earth where he was virtually powerless. By the time Thor finds him, he's been barely clinging on so that he can warn Thor about Hela because as soon as he dies his seals placed on her will expire.

you know I wanted to believe but I was semi-worried about this from the beginning because all anyone really had to talk about was the comedy. say what you will about GOTGv2 but it had clear emotional themes that Gunn and the crew discussed openly from the start, with several actors even talking about how it made them cry. what themes did this movie really have?

The could have just summoned him immediately back to Asgard and none of this would have happened.

That blood relations does not mean you're family.
That strength is only good if it is tempered by intelligence; for a mindless brute is destructive.
That life in a foreign land is fearsome and worrying.
That Cate Blanchett has really hot shoulders.

How is Valkyrie supposed to an LGBT character? There was no evidence in the movie, unless it's explained in some tie in.

Tessa Thompson just assspun it outta her black (or brown) ass. Like, does the sexuality of Valkyrie even matter at all?

>the biggest antagonist for all of Asgard
yeah he was real big he take up most of screen!

>Fenris looked incredibly goofy and did absolutely nothing

She had absolutely no sexual reaction to being near Chris Hemsworth, that's gotta be a little gay.

DOCTOR STRANGE SHOWED UP AND I CLAPPED

How come Loki didn't get arrested when he showed up in New York? If the teenage girls recognised Thor they should have recognised him.

Did Valks sword ever referred to as Dragonfang?

I hope not

Asgardians aren't immortal, just long living. Being connected to Asgard stunted Odin's aging but after being cut off for long enough he'd lived the rest of his natural lifespan.

You expect Joe Cop to just arrest an Asgardian God?
Also I think the Marvel populace is less aware of what Loki actually looks like compared to Thor who they're smitten with.

Well they could have called Starkvengers or SHIELD.

Yeah, it was.

And of course, my guess, it was not a given to her from Doctor Strange

Thor was right there next to him; if anything people could tell he had the situation under control.
But it eventually took Strange to actually address your query.

Why does it have to matter?

And if it did, you would be saying "Why did her sexuality matter in the story, why could she just be bi and that's it?" It's the same logic trap you people always pull to pretend to be reasonable.

>Dat Matt Damon / Sam Neill / Chris's Brother cameo.

Is she the leaker?

Eh, I liked it. No Mew Mew or obnoxious love interest is a plus.
The movie focused on action and the jokes were serviceable.

Just a question: Why did Hopkins hate the movies again? Tired old man syndrome or was there something that triggered him?

>Tired old man syndrome
Could be that. He's also literally a Shakespearean thesp and Marvel contracts are known to be a pain in the ass.

>enough with the fucking jokes
NO!

Joke are greats. they are part of the cape comic DNA. Peole who complain about those are fucking edgelord.

Go watch DC movies if you don't like it.

>Would come romp around in the Hulk's bedroom with him. Implying she wasn't riding the BGC.
>That looks she exchanged with Thor as they both hopped back into the ship.

I don't know. She didn't even glance at another woman the entire film. Maybe she was fugging the blond women who saved her in the flashback. I'm not convinced it wasn't blatant virtue signaling on social media. But that would never happen, right?

What I found more hilarious was the idea of Valk getting any solo movies or being Marvel's 'Wonder Woman'. Bitch was a drunkard with few redeeming qualities, little to no charisma, a cheap ass costume and 'iconic sword' they showed for about ten seconds, who was a weaker fighter by far than both the men heroes, and they want HER to be their Wonder Woman equivalent?

something something i'm too good for this comic trash etc

Which I might buy if he hasn't spent the last 20 years starring is fucking trash. Dude's sold out so hard he's pretty much on frozen peas level.

At least David Warner has a sense of humor about co-starring in TMNT 2 and admits he had a lot of fun despite how dumb it was. You don't get to be a paycheck actor and pretentious at the same time.

>Warriors Three BTFOd

T..they’ll be back r..right?

Sure.

If by Infinity War's climax Doctor Strange manages to get hold of the Gauntlet and uses the power to reset the Marvel universe; thereby allowing some actors to retire and some actors to continue keeping their roles without entirely jeopardizing the Marvel Cinematic universe.

what the fugg?
D^:

Logic traps work precisely because they're logical.