I've been trying to redpill my hella leftist cucknadian friend for 3 years now and I've made little to no progress...

I've been trying to redpill my hella leftist cucknadian friend for 3 years now and I've made little to no progress,he won't listen to reason and as soon as I mention something that'll make him go out of his comfort zone he calls white supremacy.Any advice on how to fix him?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetyee.ca/Opinion/2015/01/23/Canada-Saudi-Arabia-Weapons-Deal/
aljazeera.com/news/europe/2012/03/20123718144905918.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't be a white supremacist.

This is no laughing matter

>I've been trying to redpill my hella leftist cucknadian friend for 3 years now and I've made little to no progress,

Candians are the most heavily propagandized and indoctrinated people on Earth.

China issues warnings to travellers going there warning about this and how to stop it happening to your child. The embassy has a 30 page manual called "Countering Canadian Indoctrination and Propaganda, a Guide for Families"

I sent him a link to "The greatest story never told" as a last resort and he said that it looked "super interesting" but I'm afraid he'll back out at the first sign of "white supremacy"

Canada is fucked, the people here are so brainwashed by our education system it's not even funny, from a very young age we were taught everything the British and French did here was very bad!!!!!!!!
So bad, we have to allow anyone and everyone into our circle of society because we're just such fucking evil people.

"History?!?!?! History is controlled by the patriarchy and is racist against everyone"

People are fucking blind, people don't read anymore, they don't have free time to articulate their thoughts because they're distracted by everything around them so they just spew the narrative talking heads push in the media.

I can't wait to finish school and get the fuck out of the GTA.

>Candians are the most heavily propagandized and indoctrinated people on Earth.
False. Never, ever talk about a country you know nothing about. Outside of three major cities and its surrounding smaller cities and towns, canada is mostly centrist with a few pockets of redpilled.

>China issues warnings to travellers going there warning about this and how to stop it happening to your child. The embassy has a 30 page manual called "Countering Canadian Indoctrination and Propaganda, a Guide for Families"
A quick search and I cannot find anything about this, stop memeing.

What fucking shithole school do you go to? Schools in Newfoundland and the Maritime provinces literally teach "BRITAIN FUCK YEAH".

Only Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and surrounding suburbs are cucked.

The rest of Canada is very centrist or right leaning. Most of the country do not support bringing in 400k immigrants when our labor and housing markets are already fucked. The only reason why the cities support it is because they are literally the top 10% and dont have to worry about their jobs being outsourced as of now, but wait until they start taking professions like law and engineering en masse and the Trudeau support will bomb even further.

ignore ths poster. He is a shill paid for the by Government.

Most Canadians posters are shills, hence their reputation for being cucks and degenerate shitposters.

Once you realize this, their posting patterns make sense.

abandon him

>He is a shill paid for by the government

And you're a fucking dumbass who looks at one city on the American border and thinks that represents the entirety of Canada. I used to love you so much, Dad, but you're an insufferable faggot now.

THE LEAF SHILL CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE STRIKES YOU.

>shill
You literally can't dispute that outside of Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto and Ottawa (and surrounding suburbs), that Canada is mostly centrist and redpilled you dumb faggot. Go ahead, cry shill like the autistic nigger you are. Most Canadians hate Trudeau (which is why 61% of the population didn't even vote for him).

THE LEAFS HATRED OF TRUTH IS ONLY OUTMATCHED BY HIS HATRED FOR JESUS CHRIST.

>canada
>74% christian
>UK
>59% christian

Hmmm.

>Canadians are the most indoctrinated people

Go watch bbc, while sucking a bbc.

Id just remind them how of how cool Canada was when it was lumberjacks and trappers. Let them realize the left ruined it.

The lumberjack and trapper regions of canada have never been left and still aren't.

lumberjacks and trappers aren't even the good part of canada though, 90% of those faggots are brown eskimo pseudo-chinks.

They're just not represented anymore, who controls the media burgerboi?

Let him himself unreason his emotions with logic. Let him explain some liberal shit to you. Just don't let him slip in primitive devaluation.

Like from "niggers and kikes are saints" to "niggers, kikes do not worth dirt and must be knifed at first sight".

Even tho sometimes total devaluation is right, that can push him to easily marginalizeable ideology and that wont help nor you, nor the liberty of the people of the planet.

The goal is not gassing kikes. The goal is happines for your people and for everybody, who supports your people. At least that`s what Russian national culture is about. For canacucks that might be different, then probably leftists are right in their case. Nobody should live of other people misery.

Tell him about this:

>Canada
>Sweden

thetyee.ca/Opinion/2015/01/23/Canada-Saudi-Arabia-Weapons-Deal/
aljazeera.com/news/europe/2012/03/20123718144905918.html

british born chinese?

>trying to redpill my hella leftist cucknadian friend for 3 years now

Dude, have you ever thought about how annoying this is to anyone? Just stop it already, you probably just bluepilled your friend even more by your constant autistic jabbering.

They do the same thing to California and we aren't crying about it

Have a look at Jews per capita by country. It goes like this. Israel. USA. Gibraltar. Canada. This is why we were experimented on, and it is illegal to discuss certain events and beliefs.

You can't stop us Sup Forums, we are invincible.

We
Will
Win

I've never actually met a real commie. The only time i have seen a "commie" was when i was 16 and there were a few dudes that thought it was cool and edgy.