College speaker calls out Hillary Clinton at her own rally

>College speaker calls out Hillary Clinton at her own rally
>College speaker calls out Hillary Clinton at her own rally

HAHAHAHAHA

SHITLARY BTFO'd BY A MILLENIAL!

NO MILLENIAL IS GOING TO VOTE FOR THIS BITCH, MARK MY WORDS. THEY WILL VOTE JILL STEIN IN STEAD OR STAY HOME AND SMOKE WEED.

>youtube.com/watch?v=S9bmc1uKAz4

Bump for that guy uncucking himself for democracy

CTR BTFO

Have another bump for based college kid

boooomp

>NO MILLENIAL IS GOING TO VOTE FOR THIS BITCH

you know you may have a point here. Millennials are by definition the 9/11 generation. 9/11 and all the wars that spawned out of it. That Clinton represents this same face of liberal interventionism won't be lost on them.

Bump

i cant understand much burger and the sound is awful

what did he say basically?

why are they even trying anymore

Hillary eternally BTFO

hahaahahahahahahaha

buuuuompo

tl;dr Trump is part-time reality TV show star, full time bigot. He doesn't care about students dept. Hillary also doesn't care. She cares about Goldman sachs, citi group. Wall street is what she cares about. Kissinger's friend.

He said trump is bad but Hillary I'd bought and owned and is the corporate whore candidate, and no one should vote for her.

The round gestapo ran like there's no tomorrow to get him off the stage.

What a scary future.

Spread this

This is great. Spread this please.

>Guys I'm sorry to report this but the young man was found to have committed suicide. Apparently, he shot the back of his head 12 times while lifting weights. The coroner does not know if the wieghts killed him by crushing his throat or the 12 bullets to the back of his head. He left a message behind "No one will believe the Clintons were behind this, but I swear it wasn't them." Incidentally no weapon was found, the police are convinced he threw it away after he died.

THEY FUCKING CHEER FOR HIM TOO

IF HILLARY WINS ITS RIGGED

There are maybe 40 people there and even then you hear many clapping and cheering for that guy.

HITLERY BTFO!!! TRUMP LANDSLIDE CONFIRMED!!!

>and they even applauded

>that crowd size...

bump dont let ctr slide

The next day he committed """""suicide"""""

Why would that bitch just let himself be pushed off the stage? FUCK that shit, make that rotund little man MAKE you move.

Good on him for getting up there and saying that shit though.

BTFO

Ahajaja show this to normies

He likely knew it was gonna happen and had no reason to resist it. If he put up a fight he'd just discredit himself.

Bump

Equalize your worthless video. The crowd is too loud to hear him. Not even a damn subtitle? Make like this kid and kill yourself.

While Bernie commutes seaside.

I get not actively fighting, but why not grab that podium and force that dude to move him, make the fat mothefucker use force and let everyone see it.

This... I never imagined I'd see doom paul... *AHEM*! DR. RON FUCKING PAUL THANKYOUVERYMUCH smile ever again!!!

Because hes not a blm savage. He said what he wanted to and left without a fight