Dont mind me, just posting best spooky girl

Other urls found in this thread:

doomworld.com/10years/doomcomic/comic.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>shadman

Savino would be proud

Thats an abstract kind of winslow

>Shadman

How did this mouse dude get paired with shadman so tightly ?

>shaddius manus
kek

Originally someone made a reaction image of winslow from catdog walking back into his hole with the words shadman under him. It started appearing more frequantly and became so synonymous with shadman and shadman threads that people started making alterations and memes based off the reaction image itself. Also, everyones waiting patiently for shadman to make something lewd with winslow, as he knows about the meme and has posted it on his site and on twitter.

I made that one

Holy fuck they made doom comics?

nope I am

doomworld.com/10years/doomcomic/comic.

Where do you think the term Rip and Tear came from?

Are you kidding?

This is pretty good by Shad's standards. In fact, it's got none of his usual style. Was this commissioned or something?

It was traced from ravenravenraven's pics.

Come on Shad! And welcome to the Jam!

Shad does unironically good loli and his Alejandra sets are gold

>Shad does unironically good loli
not even close

These days there are way more disgusting western artists than mememan. In fact his site hosts one of them

newfag plz

>He doesn't like jLullaby

wow, that's some aggressively shit taste

I'll at least give Shad credit that he has gotten better. For a guy who seems to have a fetish, among many other depraved shit, for chicks smoking he spent a good chunk of years not being able to draw that for shit

It
s not even that he's the grossest or edgiest artist around. Lots of other artists (particularly eastern artists) beat him in that department by miles.

He just can't draw the human body worth shit. Niggerdraws terrible anatomy

I wonder how many people shitposting about him on Sup Forums were even aware of him back when his art actually WAS as bad as his reputation might lead you to believe.

People need to go to his archives and look at some of his shit from 2012, he has improved massively, at least looking at his stuff doesn't make me gag anymore and he no longer draws front vaginas

Just answer me this: Why is Shad's style so incredibly inconsistent? Does he have a sliding scale of care despite people paying for his shit?

>Does he have a sliding scale of care

Yes.

He also quite often have guest artists draw the basic line-work with himself 'finishing up'

my dick disagrees

>guest artists
That's nice of him.

Ah yes giant cocks and stomach deformation and pools off cum is so much better than shadshit. Google exitbag and get to work

>that shirt

Might be a little too high brow for this crowd.

I don't know who the fuck that is but after looking at their art, you're the one with shit taste.

Delete!

I want to get loss in her armpit

What's wrong with stomach deformation?

to be fair that's a fairly accurate description of what it sounds like

On one hand the majority of Shad's art make it look like everybody is covered in rotting dumpster grease, just plain gross.

On the other hand some of his stuff gives me a bit of chub, so yeah.

i feel stomach deformation is one of those less is more fetishes in that when it's a small bump and the girl has a panicked 'oh fuck, that's not right' expression, that's hot. When it make the girl body look like it's made of stretch armstrong rubber, it's shit

Fucking pedo. Shadman is gross and deserves prison.

He posted that gif on his site

Beat me to it

Posting shadman in a shadman thread

I'm too autistic to believe it's plausible to happen irl and get flaccid immediately if it's more than just a bump.

Which is a weird boundary considering I'm on Sup Forums.

>And now a Wayne's World Salute for out good pal, Shadman

Sha-wing

>shadman

>Ruining a perfectly good loli by giving her a huge rack and womanly proportions

its kinda like winter. the way I see it is he's like a natural phenomenon. some one in the south would find Midwest winter cold, Midwest would find northern winter cold, northern would find Russian winter cold, and a Russian is drunk; been to Siberia; or just endures. shadman is the northern winter. I know there is colder but am still shivering so I bitch and point and those next or below go "ya this sucks".

You'd fap to anything that resembled a woman

Where's the pic?

Why does Sup Forums suddenly get so up in arms about anatomy when Shadman is involved but never anything else?

This thread was doomed from the start but I'll bump it

it's part of the checklist but it really needs to be lower underneath:
asshole worship
lolification
alt-girl fetish: tons of tattoos, piercings, smoking, etc
edgelord humor

What's up with Shadmans gap teeth/braces thing.