Hi ! You might know me from previous threads, as the "afro space adventure guy"

Hi ! You might know me from previous threads, as the "afro space adventure guy"

In the spirit of Halloween, allow me to present a comic project I'm working on with Hass, from Strip Panel Naked.

It's called The Unlikely Story of Felix and Macabber, and is about a young gentle monster, who wishes to be tougher. He meets Macabber, the toughest, meanest, most badass monster wrestler of his generation, who now lives old, grumpy and alone in a creepy manor.
Felix hopes to learn from him how to be a man, while Mac sees in Felix the potential for the kind of man he himself failed to be.

It's gonna have monster fighting, and a story revolving around masculinty and what it is.

It's currently hosted as a crowdfunding on Unbound, and you can pledge to get the book, but also some sweet rewards. Starting with access to the whole first chapter as soon as you pledge.

Here's the link : unbound.com/books/felix-and-macabber

Posting a little taste

Some pages from the fight scene now

Looks pretty good.

And thats it ! You'll get more when you pledge.

Bumpin!

That's really cool! Too bad I'm broke.

That's alright. Do you have a social media platform you can share it on?

Bump

Sup Forums seems kinda dead today. Understandable.

Bump for interest

I'm interested on how you work. What tools do you use? Traditional mixed with digital?
Tell me your secrets.

I generally use a staedtler brush pen. Black.
I do the pencils with an old busted lead pencil that I have been using for years.

The coloring is done on photoshop, digitally. I probably should do a live drawing some time for people who ask.

I appreciate you willing to come on here but Sup Forums hates anyone who tries to make a name for themselves.

good luck fending off the trolls

I've had a pretty good past experience when i came to promote my african-inspired space adventure comic.
A few negative people but nothing big. Others even defended me !

bump

Finalement, tu viens à Angoulême ou non ?

Hey !

Haha, pas encore. Du moins pas cette année. Sans doute la prochaine. J'aurais un livre sorti en France d'ici là.

Ok, je m'en rappellerai et je t'offrirai un verre alors. Bonne continuation d'ici là:)

This is fucking cool and I feel like a lazy piece of shit.

Why?

Nice

Stop being lazy.

Interesting. Art style is very cool.