Why are so many white men dropping out of society?

They're by far the most soft and effeminate race of them all.

got hounded out of it to make way for the perfect utopia that will happen when they're all gone

Because society says they aren't needed

you know, both world wars were only a century ago

Because when you constantly have the kikes and the niggers and everybody else saying it's your fault for the world being the way it is, it makes you either want to go postal or just sit down and let them realize how much they actually suck.

And the majority of high-test white men were culled during them.

because this is the apocalypse

to have sex with deer in the woods

>And the majority of high-test white men were culled during them.
that's not how conscription works

yeah but alphas put themselves in harms way and lead while low test betas hide and stay behind

>Everyone conscripted was infantry

The low-test fags weren't in the trenches.

>yeah but alphas put themselves in harms way and lead
that's not even how testosterone works either

given the entirety of history itself is a series of wars by your logic we should all be dickgirls by now

western society right now is soft as fuck but it's hardening again despite huge concentrated efforts to bring it down

all the alpha males died off in ww1 and ww2 and the betas were left to breed.

ur jiggaboo ass need a muthafukin bref mint off top

>The low-test fags weren't in the trenches.
well yeah they were

the officers, signal teams and actual important roles were already established conscription is to get cannon fodder

i'm not even mad senpai i'm just saying your perception of the toll of war is wrong

wars before ww1 didnt really kill that many people

because society was a mistake

Behavioural sink.

framing it in a modern context: arabs are all beta now because the cut throats (ISIS for example is alpha as fuck basically) are dying

a variety of reasons, I'd say.

But most of them can be summarized into the concept of "Anomie"

Anomie is a french word that comes from the greek for lawless "a-" Without and "nomos" laws.

I don't want to quote a whole wikipedia article, but basically anomie is what happens when a society fails to provide the individual with a code of ethics that he can follow in order to properly actualize himself. It also occurs when an individual in a society finds it impossible to achieve what society expects of him with the means the society provides.

You can see this happening to men both socially, where the feminization of society is slowly taking away a man's ability to properly express himself in an approved manner, and economically where the dwindling of opportunities leaves men with no possibility of ever being able to provide for a family in the same way that his parents could.

It's important to realize that men are not the problem, no individual is the problem, society as a whole has grown more hostile and unwelcoming towards men by telling them one set of things while simultaneously expecting something completely different from them and society as a whole needs to work towards providing a realistic framework of ethics and expectations for men to properly exist and co-exist in society.

Cozy

Because the game is rigged against them so they decide not to play.

A bit defeatist and definitely selfish but there you have it.

and the casualties in WW1 were almost from artillery fire. one of the major causes of shell shock was the hopelessness and having no chance for heroism. you were either lucky or you weren't, they didn't run over the trenches with their massive cocks in hand beating each other to death lol

Cause they know that he is right!

>no scholarships and lack of financial support
>diversity quotas pushing any of the fresh blood out of the work force/politics

at this point, why not
pretty much being pushed into blue-collar jobs, which are being criticized for being too white and patriarchal

he really is. i just wish he didn't sperg out and actually tried to be a more conventional spokesperson and academic

Because they were raised in an environment that was all blue raspberry candy and video games and now that the real world doesn't just hand them shit in a shiny wrapper on a silver platter means that they will just blame the hand and fuck off to waste their lives some more in front of a screen.

well i figure the alphas with the most balls did run into machine gun fire and pop their heads up for snipers more often but desu im just bullshitting at this point

To create a new one

The beautiful ones

>never heard of Asians

apathy

But alphas can only be killed by bigger alphas. So once many alphas die, one alpha will sweep all the betas when he gets to the US