Has a cartoon ever made you physically cringe?

Has a cartoon ever made you physically cringe?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/RebelTaxi/comments/75iejz/i_dont_think_dan_harmon_likes_me/
youtu.be/_11mfG4gyrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You just posted the episode that did it.

The moment that made me realize this show was up it's own ass

i cringed so much this season
>therapy
>israel
>fake news
>jerry is racist or something even tho thats another species not another race
>that one mad max episode, all of it
>that rock concert at the end of vindicators
and thats just what i remember because it was so bad i already forgot about most of season three, when did it air? it feels like it was 6 months ago
worst part inst even the show but harmon, i not only hate harmon, i hate the thing he says, i hate his voice, i hate that stupid little lisp loow testosterone guys get with every word being a question, several pauses when he speaks and speaking some words in high pitch
and he has fans here, because they come from reddit and reddit love this piece of shit.

Are the writers trying to idolize Beth, bring her down, or just brush off her shortcomings as nothing? This whole episode was a shit show.
>you're a shitty person
>but it's not your fault because you're actually just smart (she's not)
>it's everyone else's fault

she was never shown to be smart before, not once
>but she is ricks daughter
so? morty is his grandson and he is so stupid his brainwaves help hide rick from who knows by this point
only stupid people believe that being miserable makes you smart.
>woopyloopy dup dup im depressed that makes me better than you

Wasn’t Rick’s whole point that being smart is it’s own curse?
That ultimately, you’ll be destroyed in your quest for more knowledge?
The fact that Beth went back to Jerry right after this episode kind of proves that point.

Hi Justin.

Just gonna leave this here
reddit.com/r/RebelTaxi/comments/75iejz/i_dont_think_dan_harmon_likes_me/

Rick may have been projecting (read: expositioning).

>#harmonblock2017
I just like imagining Dan in a diaper, hugging his Big Frieda body pillow in one arm, laying down in a pile of R&M shirts, simultaneously tweeting this and whispering it too himself.

he is that kid nobody wanted to play with during recess isnt he?

I unironically blame the female writers and Dan.

I don't feel like I need to explain this one.

Ill just say

Rick and Morty is to Reddit
Steven Universe is to Tumblr.

What's Sup Forums's?

Teen Titans Go.

I legitimately had to stop watching this mid way through season 4. Like, the show was pretty fucking hamfisted and up it's own arse with its politics by mid season 3, but it was still a pretty decent show and it still somewhat came off as satire.. but wtf was that gun episode? Is this show ironic? There couldn't possibly be writers with such skewed opinions. Like, they don't even remotely try to be neutral or represent both sides in a discussion, its just straight-up "Straight white men don't know anything"-tier arguments. It reads like they found the script written on a napkin in an indie cafe in Portland after an antifa rally. Holy fuck, its so infinitely worse than anything else I could watch a Steven Universe Marathon while playing GW2 and still be nowhere near that retarded.

Cringing and r&m is cringe

Are you an idiot? They dedicated an entire episode where the lessom was "you fuck use inteligence as an execuse to being a shitty person, when it really has nothing to do with it".

I don't know. The boards are pretty diverse so I guess it would be a little bit more board specific.

Sup Forums to Neon Genesis Evangelion
Sup Forums to Live Leak Gore
/jp/ to Touhou Fan Animations
Sup Forums to Murdoch Murdoch
/x/ to InfoWars

The show's politics are very off-putting, but the rest of the show makes up for it imo

the show's gun politics are great, as a gun owner it made me happy to see someone actually enjoy shooting a gun and decide to pick one up. As far as the "anti-white male" politics (just anti-male but I know, you have to shove race into everything), Diane has a really good point. You can tell the show was written by a smart woman. Men actually don't understand what it's like walking around by yourself as a female, and protecting yourself against other people that are physically bigger and stronger than you is a main draw for a female owning a firearm.

Idk, did this episode get liberal as fuck at the end and I just missed it or something? I got the exact opposite impression.

Steven Universe.

Maybe Gold age Simpsons or King of the Hill

I made it through, but since I finally found someone who isn't sucking the 4th seasons dick, I want to say it was fucking shit again.

Making his mom a tragic character was fucking retarded, it felt so fucking forced. I think they made every female character tragic. Yes the lobotomy thing was fucked up, I'm not arguing that, I'm saying they didn't have to fucking write it. It didn't have to be a force part of everything else giving every female character sympathy.

The only thing I can say I liked was the very quick "It's true dumbass" snippet and when he was being nice to his mom at the end. The rest was just a fucking cringefest. The only thing I'll actually use that term for.

Can we please never have a "Diane diane what now?" thing again in media? I really should've stopped watching it there.

>incoherently badger someone about dumb shit
>surprised when you get blocked

You do realize that they're deliberately making Diane increasingly less likable, right? To the point that fans are speculating that she's becoming "the new Bojack"

SuperJail.

10 years ago I would agreed on every women having a gun, but, you really want to have femnazis shooting up people for not reason other than "I felt he was going to rape me"

Any moment in a cartoon written by a women or not completely conducive to my alt-right sensibilities.

But I'm annoyed with her in a different way than her just being a shitty person, it's in a "bad jokes" way. Like how some people hate Todd.

If she becomes the new bojack that's a guaranteed drop.

Star vs and Gumball, but they did it intentionally so it's okay

Go cry by yourself somewhere else, Dan.

Spongebob. It used to be good, funny and had some pretty smart moments; but now it's a piece of garbage in both production and content.

ITT snowflakes

>you’ll be destroyed in your quest for more knowledge?

You gotta be really pathetic to do that.

I nearly spit out my drink. Thank you.

Right up until the "twist" joke where they ban guns I thought they were making a very cogent argument for gun ownership as female empowerment. They don't call it the great equalizer for nothing...

No, the point of Rick is that it doesn;'t matter how smart you are, if you're life is missing the fundamentals, it'll turn to shit.

double nigger

There was that episode where they were eating pancakes and I realized I also eat pancakes.
I cringed soooo hard.

You know how SJWs needlessly over-analyze everything in media and perceive slights and threats to their social views and personal paradigm that quite frankly just aren't there or embellished solely for the sake of their own victim complex?

I wonder if needlessly insecure alt-right MRAs or insecure nu-male betas do the same *cough cough*

You know Season 4 of Rick and Morty is to Sup Forums alot like what the Gremblo meme is to Sup Forums. Both are fun romps framed in the context of trainwreck deconstructions of the post-modern social paradigm with both communities respectively hating them because they're not sure if it's making fun of them or not. Because neither does anything particularly divisive or draws a definitive line in the sand on political soap boxing, but it's that little hint of progressiveness you can detect behind it's narrative that makes your asses pucker up like a dog's in water.

Daily reminder S3 E1 is the canonical ending, and this season is either an scheme to expose how awful female writers are, or/and roiland no longer gives a fuck about this show and just want to move on with other projects.

/po/ ---->

Bob's Burgers

Who takes Diane seriously?

Sorry to go off-topic but nothing Sup Forums related can even begin to compete with this crazy stupid bitch when it comes to cringe.

Morty is tainted with Jerry genes and Rick hates Jerry and considers him an idiot, therefore his kids are idiots.

Rick holds Beth in higher esteem because half her genes are half his and whoever was Beth's mom was someone Rick choose to make a kid with. Still Rick isn't above manipulating his own daughter and feeding her ego if he gets what he wants.

Beth had the potential of doing Rick things but in the end she ultimately ended up being a horse surgeon which the show presents as a mediocre job for some reason and beats Beth about being a failure.

Rick told her she was smart to get her off his back and make her happy, that was very clear in the last episode when she freaked out about being the clone and was calling him on the phone.

I identify so much with her on this page.

Paper craft and origami?

The reason Sup Forums is Eva is because they never shut the fuck up about it.

>Gaagle
That's hilarious

>be Roiland
>go to interview
>"Yeah sometimes I shitpost on Sup Forums about how much the show sucks lmao XD"
>suddenly everyone who criticizes the show flippantly is Roiland

Are you going to get drunk and draw some Halloween pictures for us tonight, Justin?

This, or Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

They give guns to retards and people with mental problems and the NRA is OK with that. It's why we have shootings every day in our country and major mass shootings every month or so.

The only thing that prevents Feminazis from getting guns is themselves since it's against their polotics and theu advocate for fun control.

The Antifas whoever are known to arm themselves.

When someone posts Teen Titans Go or that other TMNT show

Because it's not a curse in that way, and that's a shitty lesson.
Rick is just a shirt person.

>They advocate for fun control
I lold hard because they actually do

>You know how SJWs needlessly over-analyze everything in media and perceive slights and threats to their social views and personal paradigm that quite frankly just aren't there or embellished solely for the sake of their own victim complex?
>I wonder if needlessly insecure alt-right MRAs or insecure nu-male betas do the same *cough cough*
How do you do, fellow normal person

>You know Season 4 of Rick and Morty is to Sup Forums alot like what the Gremblo meme is to Sup Forums. Both are fun romps framed in the context of trainwreck deconstructions of the post-modern social paradigm
I'm in physical pain from how pretentious you are.

Every cartoon I like has jokes and/or entire episodes that make me cringe. That's what makes it so hard to share with other people.

Fuck, I love Rango but even that golden movie has a few lines that make me cringe so fucking hard.

>It's why we have shootings every day in our country and major mass shootings every month or so.
And yet deaths caused by guns (not including suicide) make up less than 1% of all deaths per year, aND mas shooting jus a fration of that. It's a statistical non-issue.

But it's all true and your hand waving ad hominem doesn't make it any less so.

dan harmon is precious I don't care if he's a diva, and a bit of a cringelord

I hope Rick and Morty have an episode in season 4 where they comment on climate change just to see how much it triggers all of you.

>Fuck, I love Rango but even that golden movie has a few lines that make me cringe so fucking hard.

I mean, go compare it to an episode of The Big Bang Theory or some other normie trash. Don't feel bad about liking what you like just because it isn't perfect, because the retarded garbage normal people like sure as fuck isn't perfect either.

>*cough cough*
Spending Halloween as a newfag on Sup Forums? God, you're pathetic.

I cringe at the bad jokes on Rick & Morty whether or not they're politically affiliated.

I (happily) forget that live action sitcoms exist.

No, your schizophrenic rambling mess of non-words is not "true"

*rolls eyes*

Try harder.

Horse show when the dragon tired to sing the anthem in a stadium, didn't know it, and tried to ad-lib. I could not bear to watch. One of the very few instances where I straight up skipped the entire scene, nearly just dropping the episode entirely.

>has nothing to say
The majority of Sup Forums, from what I seen, hates R&M because of its horrible comedic timing and forced meme humor. The progressiveness is the least of its complaints, but it's still relevant regardless of whether or not you support this or that. Delivery is a huge issue in R&M and now that there is a huge team of writers throwing ideas at each other, they rely on quantity over quality of jokes more than ever. Being political on non-news related TV is just becoming trendy nowadays because we have a racist oompa loompa for president XD.

At least that's how I felt this season.

I honestly cringed reading your comment.
how can one user hold that much faggotry in his body and not die of toxic shock?

see

>rock concert
That was a rap concert though

>that other TMNT show
?

rap is pure ass

Watching the writers struggle with how to write him is cringey enough. I really fucking wish they'd just let him be a little smartass again and keep him as GlimGlam's actual best friend.

The movie was so cringe even the music couldn't couldn't save it.

>>that one mad max episode, all of it
I haven't seen that one.
Don't tell me they went with the same bullshit gender politics of Fury Road.

>movie was so cringe
of the clips I've seen, I really hate the movie's animation

I cannot understand how side-story about "women safety and gun control" might actually trigger people and bias the perception of show. It was just a joke showing how absurd politics is, which took half of an episode.

Pretty much hit the nail on the head, mate.

>actually trigger people and bias the perception of show
I wouldn't say it's controversial, but after almost 50 years of hearing the same biased arguments don't you think people would become sick of it?

I mean, we get the same arguments about women empowerment or independence or safety or whatever since the early 60's and every time they hail it as a "revolutionary and brave" message that's never heard before.

It's just a gun control message with a hembrist twist applied. The same shit from almost everywhere.

It's very tiring, not to mention irritating if you believe in ACTUAL gender equality and not the exaggerated Hollywood version that the mainstream media seems to hold so dear.

But man, I just want a funnay horse show, it's that so much hard to ask? :(

>I cannot understand how side-story about "women safety and gun control"
nice deconstruction bullshit, it's the execution

Problem solverz is shit... But Wild Grinders... A whole new level of shit.

>gender politics of Fury Road.
We've got some triggered Sup Forumsack here

Dan was the one who started it though. He was throwing a bitch fit that McDonald's was selling the sauce he referenced in the show when /they/ are the ones who own it.

All I saw in this episode was pure form of silliness.
I do neither agree or disagree with Diane's societal POV, because that is not the point of this.

The thing you should focus is that society falls into false dilemma, hence no middle ground here.
That's the joke.

>Sup Forums to Neon Genesis Evangelion
Eva is garbage tho, but that's why it fits with Sup Forums

Or maybe, I dunno, I just disagree with the politics?
Also, enough of your Sup Forums bogeyman. This place is slowly turning into Sup Forums 2.0.

worse, it was an episode about nothing and they spent the last 5 minutes sitting on a couch watching tv that they dont show you
i kept waiting for the episode to start and then it was over

'sup Justin.

>starts shitposting about politics
>muh Sup Forums boogeyman
Not them but you're a retard.
>This place is slowly turning into Sup Forums 2.0.
Maybe because Sup Forums literally spams both whenever they get triggered about a brown person, fag, or woman being featured in media because it's le marxist sjw conspiracy.

Anything involving the cutie mark crusaders

>the faggot mentions Sup Forums for no reason
>>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

Yeah, right. Keep crying wolf, faggot.

>Maybe because Sup Forums literally spams
Yeah, because EVERYTHING is Sup Forums's fault, isn't?
I mean, it's not like people have different opinions on everything and we can't criticize other people and ideas regardless of gender and race.
Like, you criticize Wonder Woman? Sexist Sup Forumslack!
You don't like Black Panther? Racist Sup Forumslack!

Everything is against you. Everything is bigoted. Everything is Sup Forums.

Go back to your sorority house and kill yourself there, retard.

>from who knows by this point

Don't worry, user, next season they'll have a Metallica concert just for you.

Every one of those songs was shit

>It's a lisa Episode
>It's a celebrity episode

this

>Batman scares ghosts

Just watched this clip, and F dropped this one

youtu.be/_11mfG4gyrY

Nice twist, brah