What does Sup Forums think of OK KO Critical?

What does Sup Forums think of OK KO Critical?

Hilarious.

How?
It’s pretty insightful.

If by "insightful" you mean a bunch of self-righteous twats with their heads so far up their asses they are tongue cleaning their own molars from behind, sure.

>wanting a woman in any shape other than rectangular or ovoid
misogynist scum

It doesn't take pretentiousness to tell that Cartoon Network's various current staff members lack cartooning skills.

This.
This is why I like SU/OK KO Critical; they’re brave enough to actually call out CN’s bullshit.

How do we fix CN?

We can't. Why would a company stop hiring cheap interns and people fresh out of school to producer cheap shows? They LIKE to profit off minimum work.

We can save animation if they let us try.

>...like I haven’t really watched the show but
Classic.

>ignoring the other points

>other points
What other points? It just suggest something is sensual, which besides being wrong, isn't even a bad thing
But, they don't. SU critical just rants about social justice shit instead of the quality of the writing, I can't image KO critical is different.
But, that's wrong.
No, you can shitpost on Sup Forums, get over yourself.

Ok ko is a thicc masterpiece. Leave it alone.

I remember when Sup Forums sought out crazy bullshit to laugh at it, not to get angry at it and presume it's the popular opinion.

We've been in an endless summer since-

well fuck I guess your threshold depends on how old you are. I was born in '89 and my endless summer began with the propagation of powerful mobile phones. For some of my coworkers it began with fucking AOL.

Truly insightful
Who is getting angry, maybe you've just lost your semse of humor my dude.

God, the way they write. It's like they do it on purpose to piss off people.

People with Steven Universe avatars on any site like tumblr, YouTube comments, twitter, etc, always stand out as being even more detestable than what you already expect from those website's communities. They all need to be gassed.

Pretty cringey way to talk there, boy

>cringey
You are one to talk.

>OK KO created by black person
>White Tumblr twats crying about baaaw representation

Okay. It's like how they blew their shit over Steven Universe's Concrete sketch - drawn by a black dude too. I love how they think they are warriors for the black community but are actually racists and trying to get rid of black representation in cartoons.

>It doesn't take pretentiousness to tell that Cartoon Network's various current staff members lack cartooning skills.
Please show me where they point out lack of cartooning skills as opposed to crying about imaginary women that men would fuck before them.

Edgy

I actually saw an SU/OK KO crit flat out states he has white guilt and thinks white male privilege is a thing.

I can imagine others being the same way.

I agree. Redesign her and give her bigger tits along those wonderful tights.