Why did Gwen kill Pastepot Pete...

Why did Gwen kill Pastepot Pete? Wasn't the last 20 comics about slowly teaching her not to be a fullretard sociopath with zero self awareness?

>Gwenpool is cute so the book therefore has great writing too
No. The writing is bad.

Gwen found a loop hole. To Gwen she did not kill Pete. And she technically didn't. He's not just in limbo till another writer decides they Wana use him

Well, he is "bad guy", and second she didn't really killed him, she can pull him out any time.

He was going around as an outdated version of himself, she recognized him as a version that'd been cooked up just for that story, so she had no qualms about zapping him out of existence.

He hasn't been "Paste Pot Pete" for decades.

Probably because she knew no one cared who he was. I'm almost certain that hardly anyone knew about him. I had to google the guy just to make sure he wasn't some one-off villain.

He will not be missed.

He was planning to melt them. Self defense, bro.

She learned to stop seeing good characters and innocents as her fictional playthings. As far as I can tell, all bets are off on bad guys. Also since I doubt she really thinks she's killing them.

The real question is how she thinks she can think she has any chance whatsoever at doing the same to Doom. She's already acknowledged that Deadpool has better plot armor than her so why would she ever think she can retire Doom from Marvel. Maybe it would have worked for the Fantastic Four, but Doom is still strong in the plot armor.

She'll retrieve him from nowhere at some point. And then Pete will defeat Doom and take all credit for it.

>Probably because
this is the whole comic for you, you have to use your head canon to fill all the plot holes

Street cred. Now that she's killed Paste Pot Pete, all the villains will be scared of her!

She wants to secure her place as a good guy, and that means dealing harshly with criminals. For the greater good!

>doing the same to Doom

Well in this case, this vanilla Doom as iron man that's floating around is exactly as temporary and out of character as Pete so all she has to do is drag a proper Doomy doom out of a gutter and throw him at nuDoom

I just didn't want to speak for other people, but I still think you're right.

But she's so cute.

I really hate about Gweenpool is how Click bait writers tried to make her into some form of competition of Deadpool or some shit. Deadpool isn't the best marvel character than what the memes say. He's a fucking sociopath that's in love with death to the fullest degree. He constantly gets shafted by Captain America and the rest of the avengers. Hell even Charles Xavier shudder at the very idea of Wade Wilson coming around to help his ass in a time of need.

Deadpool is relatable because he fucks up all the damn time. That's what makes him great, he understands that he isn't some fucking macho superhero. Hell he hates being called a hero. Gwenpool is just a mary sue who really needs to stop trying to be some one up version of Deadpool.

Yeah, but she doesn't know that. She hasn't read any of the post-Secret Wars comics so she's not aware of Iron Doom hence why she thinks he's "the biggest bad" instead of an anti-hero right now.

>not knowing Paste-Pot Pete/The Trapster
Fucking what? I can understand not being familiar with his stint as Paste-Pot Pete (even though other characters constantly rag on him for it), but he even acknowledges that he's The Trapster.

How do you not know him? Have you never read any Lee/Kirby FF?

DELET

Honestly I just know him from that one page where Spiderman laughs at him.

At this point, I think he's more well known for characters making fun of the "Paste-Pot Pete" name than his time as The Trapster, despite the fact that he spent 95% of his time as a super-villain going as The Trapster.

She misses EvilGwen already.

have you even read the comic? because you are one step away from saying that gwenpool is gwen stacy.

>its an user thinks that people are stupid for thinking that GWEN POOL is related to GWEN stacy and deadPOOL episode

I think you're stupid for talking about a comic you haven't read. Or if you have read it, I think you're stupid for some other reason.

>Character is supposed to be as meta as possible
>People say it's stupid to think about them on a meta level.