This triggers Sup Forums

This triggers Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

massivepwnage.com/06112010/
youtube.com/watch?v=8OSIgpW-XUc
youtube.com/watch?v=-lGd-IzOsuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It probably would but this is from seven years ago.

I'M STEAMIN' MAD!!!!

>cracks in the ocean

Damn right I'm triggered. That's just lazy.

Oh boy I haven't been this triggered since that time I watched a top 10 list over people who could beat Thanos in the Marvel universe.

If Flash whipped out his dick and spun around while he peed would he create a piss tornado?

Lolthis

>Universe is going to be destroyed
>Unicron is just eating Earth
>starting on the Atlantic Ocean
>Aquman useless
>Flash useless
you bet I'm triggered

Is this yet another Penny Arcade knockoff? Sure looks like it.

couldnt flash spin so fast he drilled into the spaceship?

It might... if I gave any credence to what casuals might think.

All kidding aside; I think Unicron would be an ideal enemy for The Flash. Just use the watchtower's teleporters to drop him off on, or in, Unicron and watch him deconstruct the hulking machine at near light speed.

The only League members that could take on Unicron physically would be Superman, MM and they would have a tough time given the defenses that Unicron could easily muster against ants attacking it on the surface.

Aquaman and Wonder Woman can't fly, so they'd need to be transported to the battleground as well...and they can't match the strength of Superman/MM or the speed of Flash.

Batman and Cyborg could strike more precisely than Flash but they are much more vulnerable. Cyborg would be overwhelmed by Unicron's cybernetic mind instantly and Batman would be done as soon as he is caught.

Flash would be like a pathogen moving through a body faster than thought, just shredding the body's vital functions.

Whoops, meant to say "Superman, MM and Green Lanturn but..."

I would say CAD knock off which is a Penny Arcade knock off. So really, it's a knock off of a knock off.

Grinds my gears, ruffles my jimmies ect., but no one short of a sun-dipped Superman could do anything.

Although, the League did find a quick (albeit convenient) solution to something very similar in JL: Doom (that i can't find a clip of).

>Wonder Woman can't fly
>can't match the strength of Superman/MM

How about?

THIS

>Earth
>"The whole universe"

this is cute
this is not

My apologies, I haven't kept up with Wonder Woman but I thought she required air currents for her version of flying. Obviously, the vacuum of space wouldn't work for this but if she can simply fly unassisted than I retract my statement.

With regard to her strength; I'm going to need evidence that she is as strong or stronger than Superman. I have always seen comics present her as a much more strategic and skilled fighter than Superman but never his equal in strength. I should mention that any fight where Superman is mind controlled, etc. or panels from Injustice is poor evidence.

Regardless, Wonder Woman (even with flight and Superman-level power is going to struggle with Unicron. Like most good JLA enemies I think this one is going to be a group effort,

yes, but he'd probably just phase through and destroy the delicate parts from the inside.

>Wonder Woman can't fly

she needs air currents apparently, which wouldn't exist in space. Odds are that's been retconned a while ago though, you'd have to check to be sure.

From the Wonder Woman wiki

>Wonder Woman has been able to traverse space, undergo submergence into lava, and withstand a direct explosion from a nuclear warhead unharmed.

>can't match the strength of Superman/MM
Not him but she can't match J'onn.

Where was this originally posted.
I wanna see if there was a comment section where people told them how dumb this comic was.

I believe this was posted about a decade ago, so back when regular schmoes didn't give a shit about Flash outside of the forced comic relief. Chances are they thought it was totally "epic" and "xd".

Found it. Have fun. massivepwnage.com/06112010/

Not even a DC guy but this fucking rustled me.

massivepwnage.com/06112010/

O my god a chair.
Im mad.

This triggers Sup Forums

WW can't match Superman, user. Superman can lift infinity.

Hey I remember this.

No. Because I am glad that Superman has such good taste.

this triggers muh pants

no, because that's the weakness of all of us

INBRACE FOR WE I REPEAT EMBRACE FOR WE

You got it backwards.

I can't even argue with
>those races were for charity
Because Flash Rebirth was a fucking disaster in many ways and I don't even know if I can use anything that came from that in an actual argument
Fuck

Literally everything triggers this pussified nu/pol/ normalfag infested cryhole these days.

Wew there bucko
I don't think you spewed enough buzzwords to get your point across
Try again

I met a normie who was unaware that Wonder Woman even had any powers.

>triggering the place that spawned Sup Forumslette with that
The conductor laughed, "you are wrong".

>Sup Forumslette

I remember how fucking happy and excited everyone was with the first announcement of Korra...

Such tragedy, Jesus.

Never imagined I would be able to relate to superman.

Fuck you, I liked it

And you have shit taste.

It's always fun to go to the beginning of bad webcomics to see how much worse they were when they started.

>and withstand a direct explosion from a nuclear warhead unharmed

When the fuck was this? This is ridonculous tier.

The sad thing is, people still make this 'joke.'

It's better to enjoy things than bitch online

This is funny though

*beats final form Brainiac*

Gamer comics are the worst.

No. Being angry is a lot more enjoyable.

You're the one bitching about someone saying it's shit.

Well, that sheds some new light on this.

what?

It's a lot more difficult, too, so guess what?

I find it hard to believe that Google ever failed to find a result for "Locke", even in 2007.

I think it's just a "cats do the darnedest things" joke.

People with cats think they're funny.

Well, he is not entirely wrong.

Wasn't LOST still a thing, then?

youtube.com/watch?v=8OSIgpW-XUc

________haha______

you'd have to be pretty humorless to have a problem with this

What's really funny about this is that with Flash's levels of speedforce bullshit it would work.

I don't even know why I'm doing this.

this doesn't even make me mad because I truly envy people that can live life on this level. it's so sincere and stupid, he must feel things a lot more intensely than I do

Reminds of that comic in which Lois is Hindu.

I mean, you had to read that idiotic comic and then save it, BY CHOICE. You're the real loser in this scenario.

Shit, we /lore/ now.

And now we're done with whatever the fuck that was.

Why does he need an invisible plane if she's able to fly?

How do you call the Flash worthless with Batman right there?!

Do you have more pics that would trigger Sup Forums, perchance? For hum, research purposes.

youtube.com/watch?v=-lGd-IzOsuo

Because It's COOL!

the only thing you're triggering is erections

Absolutely.

Also, the important philosopher that character was named after might have garnered a few hits.

Haha! Like I care what silly pol and sjw's like yourself think! I will continue to trigger you and nothing can stop me!

Someone post the Star Trek one
You know the one