If trump wins, india will host olympic 2040

if trump wins, india will host olympic 2040

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SUPERPOOER BY 2020

youtu.be/Xl0b2LGf9jM

If Trump wins there will be a full island Irish republic by 2034.

Good thread

34 confirms
Erin go bragh

Will there be poo themed Olympic events?

Competitive street shitting perhaps?
Corpse dodging while swimming in the Ganges?

Better than Brazil.

How did u go to sk user?
Usa is the most preferred place for pajeets

POOLYMPICS

too many niggers for my liking

Why are they so superior in STEM than everyone else?

At my Uni, so many of them are in STEM and out perform everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My SUPER EXCELLENT fellow AMERICANs, if Hillary Clinton is elected president of the USA here’s the timeline of events that will follow:
1. Inauguration.
2. Media ejaculates in its own mouth.
3. Massive purge of coco butter residue from white house, aka “Operation COCO BUTTER ABATEMENT”.
4. FBI Indicts her & her crew.
5. TIM KAINE becomes president of the USA.
6. Media ejaculates in its own mouth again.
7. George Soros wraps his own son tightly with 3M Super 33 electrical tape. George then slathers olive oil all over his son who is now tightly wrapped into the shape of a cock. George then inserts his own tightly wrapped, heavily lubricated son into his own ass. George then ejaculates into his own mouth.
8. Beyonce' wraps Jay-Z very tightly in 3M SUPER 33 electrical tape. She wraps him so tight he takes the shape of a giant black penis with a monkey face. She then slathers him with copious quantities of XtraVirginOliveOil. Now Jay-Z's entire body is a slippery black-tape-wrapped penis shape. Beyonce' then inserts Jay-Z, in his entirety, into her fat, half black ass hole. Beyonce' then ejaculates into her own mouth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a Chinese future, eurasian children are your only hope, Sup Forums.

nypost.com/2016/08/12/olympians-officially-terrified-of-green-fart-smelling-water

Toppest of Indians have always been smart and with a large population you have a lot at your disposal, issue is the lower tier pajeets are now outbreeding the top tier indians in india while the intelligent also increasingly leave.

Did u go for higher studies in gookland?
Tell me I wanna move there too.

Holy fuck I welcome it. It'll be a meme factory overload.

First time ever Olympic Indian 100 yard poo. Contestants start at a toilet and must run to find a designated pooing street. First to poo wins.

>caped crusader

Competition. Trying to stand out as a Poo in Loo is much harder so they put a lot more effort when they really want to achieve something.

Odd theyre useless at most, just like the chinese they can memorize but cant think

Indeed.

Sauce?