I want to convert to christianity

I want to convert to christianity.
What is losest thing to pre marxist subversion catholicism?

Other urls found in this thread:

fsspx.org/en
youtube.com/watch?v=C7ucjX_POlc
youtube.com/watch?v=ttXyYzXKLUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Armenian Church

Orthodoxy

>catholicism
I thought you wanted to convert to Christianity?

Anything prior to the second vatican council (60s) and namely prior to WW2.

Reading the bible and following the teachings of Christ. From there, find a church (denomination isn't particularly important but avoid universalists and snake handlers) compare what the pastor teaches to the bible. We get caught up arguing over which guy had the right interpretation of the bible that we forget that it says not to follow men.

Orthodox, they can make you into a god through Theosis.

The books in the bible were chosen by and argued over by men. Such arguments were based on their interpretations of the bible. You cannot escape this. Stop pretending the bible is infallible.

Then what do you propose?
From what i know protestantism was always easier to either be included into power structure (for example "sweden church") or degenerate into extremities like protestants genociding native americans while pope was against it.

Maybe get a bible to start with.

Perhaps something along the lines of KJV version.

Is the church in Poland also cucked? That's depressing.

Just be a traditional catholic.

Sure there are lots of idiots in the church but the holy sacraments of the roman catholic church absolutely have no equal.

do you want to worship

A) God
B) an organisation

> degenerate into extremities like protestants genociding native americans while pope was against it.

Modern protestantism is even more degenerate

read john 3:16 in the bible, if you don't have a bible, go to a church and read it there.

next read psalms or revelations, you will be on the path then. psalms are like little life lessons, revelations will show you the end game.

Orthodoxy is Russian state controlled Christianity

I cannot follow and understand bible by myself. For that i woudl have to be historician, linguist, and whatever.

This book is 2000 years old, you HAVE TO get some guidance to properly understand all context, circumstances etc.

Yes but the origional canonization was arrived at after extensive debate and prayer. It's not pretending to believe that what is canon was devinely inspired.

Christian Hermeticism sprinkled with the Philokalia from Orthodoxy

You cant just worship him by yourself.

>What is losest thing to pre marxist subversion catholicism?
fsspx.org/en
You're welcome

What are you now?

Traditional Catholicism. They don't recognize the Papacy since Vatican II

bait..or just stupid

This. Church is sopposed to be counterweight to state. Just like catholicism was once upon time.

By seperating throne and altar, we can achieve freedom.

Catholic Church in Poland is a bunch of power hungry assholes that want in on the politics and big money. thay became the jew.

Old testament yeah. Grt your hands on a new testament from a church or a book store and start there. I would honestly recommend a nkjv OR something like an NASB(or local equivalent) anyone who tells you that you must know all languages politcal climate at the time etc. Is lying to you.

not really bait. well maybe im stupid.. but read this post to see what im refearing to

I thought revelations was a hallucinogenic trip through the use of acacia and syrian rue to create DMT. At least I always looked at revelations in a more mystical and esoteric light.

The next step is that you find there are different canons followed by the different sects of Christianity. Then, you find that Luther himself suggested a new canon to remove all the books which did not support Protestantism but was ignored.

The bible is not the word of God but the human interpretation of it. Saying that they are divinely inspired does not mean they are infallible.

>What is losest thing to pre marxist subversion catholicism?
So, you want it like how it was after pagans subverted it from yhe proto-commie jews but before it was resubverted by people who started actually reading what Jesus said?
>I want to convert to christianity
Why? ARe you coming down with a case of being a retard?

only the russian orthodox church

Thats the entire point of orthodoxy, it doesnt have a central figure like the pope who can be gotten to.

This

If your more logic sided though and this isn't enough just look up various apologetics articles and books. At least then you won't feel like an idiot going off of blind faith.

1 Thessalonians 20-22
>Do not treat prophecies with contempt, but test all things. Hold fast to what is good. Abstain from every form of evil.

I should word that better. Acacia contains the DMT, the Syrian Rue acts as the MAO inhibitor.

>Why? ARe you coming down with a case of being a retard?
Evil exists. And people who worhip it exist. Important people. This is enough for me.

orthodoxy
youtube.com/watch?v=C7ucjX_POlc
do it
o

i
t

Have you actually never read what Jesus said? YEs, the body of believers need to come together but the best way to worship is by yourself, not as a show to men but ad a connection to God.

Yeah orthodoxy is red pilled Christianity. A lot more mystical and they have bad ass hermits and wonder workers.

That is true but there is still wisdom in the council of many.

Is kek worship O.K., as long as I put god and our savior jesus christ before him?

You forgot to research the tech "Separation of church and state".

This is why you're not even in the top 10 of civs, Polen. The Church isn't supposed to be counterweight to anything, because if it is, it's not complete without something to be in opposition to.

Forget everything I've typed, Wojtek. You're simply feeble.

When I grew out of atheism I went to the church nearest where I lived, it was C of E.

Didn't really parse with me. I remember an Easter service where the (female) priest read the Passion but then stressed that 'Jew' doesn't mean 'Jew' and that anti Semitic is terrible blah blah.

Took classes and converted to Catholicism a few months after. Haven't looked back. God loves you OP.

I hope this helps.

Nice try! The mystical side of orthodoxy creates wonder workers through the belief in Theosis which is absent from the western branches of Christianity. The Holy Mountain of Mount Athos is the Tibet of Christianity. Catholicism has none of that.

Wow, being this butthurt over following an illegitimate church.

Jesuits

Read pic related.

No.
I literally don't understand the kek arguments. They're literally just a bunch of people screaming for Trump until they get a large get. You guys also ignore all the massive gets that don't come true like there was a 6 in a row get that said Hillary would die on stage during the third debate.

I'm well aware of the other canons. The whole of christianity hinges upon (at least the new testament) being 100% true and accurate, if anything in there is wrong then all of it is.

I'm pretty sure that all this Kek worship is what is making Trump lose.

Its virtually satanic. God himself states "Thou shall not worship false idols", now the faggot atheists over at r/The_Donald won't know any better, but you're a Christian board Sup Forums, you should.

Its a shame really, because you 'joke' is going to end up admitting Hillary Clinton, the most corrupt candidate imaginable, into the White House.

I pity the faithful among you, the next 4 (8 probably) years are going to be a very bitter pill to swallow.

All thanks to Atheists. Once again they irreversibly ruin everything

Trump may still win.

The point of church meetings is to enourage one another. Helping to take on earthly burdens and recognize that for your faith to survive you need to be around other Christians.

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."

Ok, thanks guys. I was starting to fall into the kek trap as well, it seems Trump couldn't have come this far without our power and I figure our groupthink was manifesting in reality through kek as a channel

Could care less. Catholics are sheep compared to those that read from the Philokalia, follow the steps of ascetics before them, and achieve liberation. "Death to the World" - St. Isaac the Syrian

Christianity condemns violence, except in defense of Christian lives. Even then, you must make an effort to understand and forgive. It's why the Orthodox Church actually cooperated with the Mongol-Tatars - their rule meant freedom of faith, unlike that of the Tzars, which were at odds with the Patriarch.

Also, Byzantium was holding off the entire muzzie horde by itself, and only fell when the heretics, working with Jews, stabbed the ERE in the back.

You, on the other hand, are proud of taking a few windswept rocks in the ocean from a third world shithole.

>"Separation of church and state"
doesnt mean what most people think it means

I remember going to sunday catholi masses as kid/early teenager.

It did nothing for me. There was chanting, there was praying, there were hymns. And at the end, parish announcments of course.

But there was NOTHING personal about this. Priest was chanting, people were repeating.

I hope that i can find something better.

This
I'm Catholic but I don't worry about all that extra bullshit after being baptised your good enough

Written in opposition to the Roman Empire and the imperial cult, which claimed divine authority, hence the anti-government tune of then-contemporary Christianity. It legitimized the struggle against the pagan Roman state and removed their moral supremacy. Also,

>pauline Christianity

Of course. It must mean what you haven't stated it means.

can you explain why?

This is how I felt in church.
I personally find The Bible much more compelling, but I still go to church to hold myself accountable.

Fuck man, you christcucks are pathetic. Not only do you tear each other down at the slightest provocation, if you people got any real power you'd be spilling each other's blood in the streets. You haven't learned a goddamn thing from the wars of religion.

>But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

That's absolutely not what being a trad means. That's essentially Protestant sola fide.

Orthodoxy was originally greek, not russian

No it's not.

t. euphoric atheist

If you cucks got any power, feminism would be getting shoved down everyone's throats and morality in society would take a nosedive.

Oh wait.

Pretty much ye. Can't blame ypu for that, a big part of church should be the congregation talking or having a meal together cause that's whrn you get most of your encouragement.c

>Not only do you tear each other down at the slightest provocation
We do?
This seems pretty civil to me.

Current "roman empire" literally worships lucifer. Whenever state opreses man, christianity shoudl step in, not work with state to give it moral legitimacy.

Isn't that like saying Catholicism was originally Italian not French or Spanish, etc.

All Romes were land-based empires, not naval ones. Carthage was always meant to fall, Wojtek. At least, ceterum censeo.

The one that Mel Gibson follows. Radical traditionalist Catholicism is pretty based and BTFOs out of the Christ killing kikes.

Orthodox priests can keep their wife if they were married before. Catholics priests form a harem from choir boys.

What do you say about where catholism is heading at the moment?

It was though?

Orthodox
youtube.com/watch?v=ttXyYzXKLUQ

It may the state religion of Russia but I don't think user was saying it started in Russia.

You're bluepilled if you think Catholicism is the way to go. It has been infiltrated and corrupted.

The Orthodox Church is the only way to go.

That's not true.

I always understood this to mean that in general you should try to pray in private. But it also says that where two or more are gathered to pray it's a good thing.

You are bluepilled if you go any church

That kind of thinking is the main reason why people don't respect christiansi in the US. You'd believe in contradictions if the bible explicitly had one.

How do you mean? What parts do you think are wrong?

Grab yourself a prayer rope, pull out the Philokalia, recite the Jesus prayer, and you will be red pilled in no time.

Read the bible, learn everything about Jesus. Believe in Jesus and try to be the best human you can be in your enviroment and with your possibilities.
>done

Everything else is for your ego or to overshadow that you don't believe it with all of your heart.

If you find a church with people who are doing the same..go for it...otherwise it doesn't matter

How do I convince myself to believe in this shit?
It doesn't make logical sense, but I want to believe

>Of course. It must mean what you haven't stated it means.
Indeed it does.

As a concept it was designed to protect religion from the influences of government. It was in response to situations where the head of state was also head of the church, and altered the religion purely for political goals.

Essentially it protects church from the influence of politics. It was never intended to bar the churches influence on government.

Post-messianic Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

Modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

Modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

The "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

The extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus dove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

The Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

If you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

Moral relativist get out.

The change is in yourself. It may not change the outer landscape, but the inner landscape is what changes. Proceed far enough through doubt and it will be as if the fog has lifted.

its a fine as long if you are not all about it , look at me i am a christian

>And he said unto them in his doctrine, Beware of the scribes, which love to go in long clothing, and love salutations in the marketplaces,

Catholicism isn't christianity, it's paganism and always will be paganism.

The only true Christianity is just simply follow God and read his word. Put aside the colored glasses of the religious denominations.

If it had an explicit contradiction then it wouldn't be infallible and therefore wrong in it's entirety. Christianity is an all or nothing gig.

In the United States the 2004 John Jay Report, commissioned from John Jay College and funded by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB), was based on volunteer surveys completed by the Roman Catholic dioceses in the United States. The 2004 John Jay Report was based on a study of 10,667 allegations against 4,392 priests accused of engaging in sexual abuse of a minor between 1950 and 2002.[104]

The surveys filtered provided information from diocesan files on each priest accused of sexual abuse and on each of the priest's victims to the research team, in a format which did not disclose the names of the accused priests or the dioceses where they worked. The dioceses were encouraged to issue reports of their own based on the surveys that they had completed.

The report stated there were approximately 10,667 reported victims (younger than 18 years) of clergy sexual abuse between 1950 and 2002:

blue pilled senpai

Can you explain that it words that don't make you sound like a pretentious douche?

I dont see what your point is. Catholicism is still italian, and orthodoxy is still greek. The russian orthodox church is just one of the autocephalous orthodox churches. The russian orthodox church got infiltrated by the KGB under communism, and indeed part of it fled russia and set up shop in america to become rocor, which still while technically part of the russian church basically operated independantly all through the coold war and remains semi autonomous and somewhat suspicious of the russian church still.

>It doesn't make logical sense
Very curious?

It's a delicate balance of being open and honest about your beliefs, but not standing on the corner tesring your clothes and shouting(see charismatic televangelists)