>23
>Only know of THREE married couples from the people I grew up with
>Only one of them has kids
>Every other parent I know is single Mum
>Majority of my cohort are either: still in uni after 6 years, still party all the time, either work part time or not at all, play video games all day
>Some have full time jobs but have literally never had a proper relationship. They arent even NEETS, they just either cant or wont hold a relationship

We are FUCKED

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencealert.com/scientists-have-detected-a-crack-in-earth-s-magnetic-shield
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yep. The suicides in our generation once we reach our forties will be off the scale.

You're from the inner suburbs right? I live in a semi rural area and it's nothing but early highschool couples who got married early and are into their 2nd kid at 23. Maybe the guys in your area are shit dad's who can't keep their women entertained.

Kek

I live in a 'rural' town of 200k. Traditionally a place where beer drinking white trash would pop out 5 kids. Not anymore. The degeneracy has reached us even here. Anyone who has a kid is ridiculed

Personally I think it's needed, it's what got Hitler a lot of support during his time and will probably set things straight for another 100 years.

Turning 23 tomorrow, know that feel famalam

I got married at 31, had a kid at 32. I got my Masters just before turning 33 and didn't settle into a "real" job at 34.

Times change, grandpa. You want to take life super seriously at 23 you go right ahead.

>Some have full time jobs but have literally never had a proper relationship. They arent even NEETS, they just either cant or wont hold a relationship
This is me. Work full time, never had a gf or even sex.

I'll still be fucking women in their 20s until I'm 50, this and next generation is going to be so full of nu male pussies that women will be even sluttier than they are now.

But you guys can feel free to suicide away.

I grew up in an upper middle class white area. My cohorts are ~27 and I only know of one girl who is pregnant. A few are married, far from a majority.

Now I live in a conservative and religious lower income area, still mostly white. Probably majority of people my age are married and/or have kids. Tons of single mothers.

That's irrelevant you retard. The issue is people not having kids. They will regret it in the end.

Same situation as you but I am 21, as soon as I get a car I am finding a hooker to fuck. Do the same, just to unlock the achievement.

You should get married. It's edgy now and it will be funny to watch.

I'm 22, but cannot drive yet.

If you have a kid before you're 21, you're a failure at life.

My parents had 4 by the age of 20. I was one of them. Makes me feel old when I think about it, I should have children by now.

So what? The planet is already overpopulate. Why do you want more?

Your parents were fucking idiots.

Anyone who has at least one kid that young, it was never planned. If you can't wrap it up, you shouldn't even bother having sex.

80k/year network administrator here.

Last person I spoke to outside of work was my mom 3 weeks ago for her birthday.

I guess I'm just not being myself hard enough or whatever.

The lack of human contact hurts me alot.

It is not the west who is responsible for this. Ootongu needs fewer kids; not us.

>They will regret it in the end.

Unless they don't make it to the end. Or, you know, they're just not like you so they're fine with it. Perhaps life isn't a Disney narrative...

>If you can't wrap it up, you shouldn't even bother having sex.

Yeah, 30% of the feeling of having sex and women hate it. What a way to fuck.

Past gens haven't exactly been good role models when it comes to marriage

This is all well and good but these people aren't even doing that.
They want to spin plates or watch anime their whole lives.

Relationships? So I can experience one of the umpteen horror stories (that may not even be true) from my favorite echo chamber? Please. Sexxmasterdan001 on red pill reddit says that all women will divorce you and take all your money and nothing is a man's fault because women are inherently evil hypergamous sluts.

The world needs ditch diggers but the ditch diggers have really comfy lives now and a lot of time on their hands. That's why we're getting bullshit like this.

Yeah i'm sure watching anime will remain fun into your 50's.

That sucks man. Talk to your family more, reach out to old friends if you have them. Try therapy. Go hiking on the weekends. Good luck

Yep, Western society is heading down a dark path. There's only so much that can be done.

Know that feel hombres. People seem to asscociate Being a permavirgin autist with neetism. 20 and I'm relativley happy at the moment with my job/car etc.

26 and know too many people and friends who heroe´d. Too bad most of the guys have made their head a mush with MDMA, amphetamine and whatnot ayahuasca. Some where stupid enough to go wander naked in to the wilderness in total psychosis, some simply hanged themselves.

I lost my job, my house and stuff after getting diagnosed with cancer (not anything terminal)

Still got absolutely no interest in life, 2 years and 2 trips to asylum after fucking up drunk driving and doing some stupid shit. Still got some inner flame left that I try to get back into workforce in 2017. I had actual career and I have to start all over. Still no interest in life, but not suicidal anymore (In a sense I never was, but at some point you stop giving any fucks so you disregard your health and end doing very stupid shit)

>Tfw I don't care about sex or intimacy in general but don't feel like a man yet for not having had sex.

its so fucking impossible to hold a real relationship anymore, me and my ex split up in july just because. A week later I was trying to fuck girls on tinder again. Its impossible to connect with a girl now because she is constantly posting pictures on instagram about shitty girl memes and "what I want in a man 100 100 100 100"

>25
>literally everybody i know lives with their parents
>most aren't even having sex at all

I want intimacy, sex is secondary for me. So maybe that is why, because I do not go for anything casual.

enjoy your autism kid

holy fuck you're so gay you fucking edgelord. ahhhh go the fuck back to your anime you fucking faggot. i want to punch you so bad.

>2016
>having kids
Are you serious?

nah not even, sex with a condom feels the same as without one, I wear those skin thin magnums though, they are kind of expensive

I was that at 20, but I noticed how life was looking and said fuck it, started having sex with hookers and now I'm married to an asian. You don't have to just accept the cards you are given, forge your own path.

It's the lack of jobs for people entering the market in a lot of cases, so they just drop out, especially after growing up with the "do x, y, and z and you're guaranteed a job"
No job means no income, no income means no marriage which means no children

I bet suicides are already increasing pretty steadily
>tfw reaching my mid 20s
>still no career
>went back to school for a graduate degree I have no interest in because they offered me money
please kill me

Whites are dying out. Everyone else in 3rd world countries have ~8 kids

Planning mine during my 35.

33 year old here
married, no kids

Best of both worlds: you have companionship, sex, but no little shitting diaperjews. Also lots of money for yourself.

All the women are gonna be so lonely. How come they don't realize that men will want nothing to do with them in 10 years and all the drinking and partying will age them twice as fast?

You're a big guy

How do you go from having sex with hookers to marrying an Asian?

>tfw just want to find a nice girl that hasn't rode the cock carousel and wants children

>23
Get out of here pussy kid

Holy shit how do you become this bluepilled?

> married no kids

Stupid nigger, the only reason you marry is to have kids.

Once virtual reality becomes prominent enough i'm going to leave this world behind. I don't want to be on a planet that's 2nd world tier quality everywhere I go... meaning will be non existent in the near future as more migrants come in erasing any relatable culture we know of.

Virtual reality is the only means to escape where we can find people who are just like us in a setting we truly desire.

>21
>at home
>no social life
>helping my cousin deliver bread in the early morning sometimes
I should go to uni or something, find a real job.

I think most people settle down in there 30s not 20s idk if we really got fucked by the boomers as bad as we say but most of my friends are older 30+ but don't have kids. I can say most of them do not have careers I got a pipefitting job at 18 and make about 60k a year I haven't seen any of the kids I went to school with Making close To that. in going to go back to school now cause I feel competent enough to finish it.

Is there anything more pathetic than being the end of your own bloodline?

Starting in 2018, alot of people would die, because of changes in Earth´s magnetic field, resulting in various diseases and sudden deaths, reducing World population to 2 billion. Only those with specific genetics would survive.

Mark my words. And im not even coming from /x/.

VR sex will take over, and most men will prefer fake artificial intelligent avatars because they won't judge us harshly, and they'll love us regardless. Real women have become a horrific scientific nightmare mutation manipulated by the the corporate media overlords. There no value left in most women in the cities and urbanized areas, those that are left are religious fanatics who have no mind beyond an archaic book.

Good goy

Nah, they just murdered the middle class in america, to the point where you can't even afford to have kids.

Good luck with the hordes of foodstamping spics and niggers though.

sciencealert.com/scientists-have-detected-a-crack-in-earth-s-magnetic-shield

I am starting to realize that there are so very few girls out there like that it would be nearly impossible to find one. What is more likely is to find one that went through a slutty phase but now wants to get married and have kids. Only problem is that you have no way of knowing if sge will relapse to her slutty ways and its a little cucked in the first place.

Go have your testosterone levels checked

doubt it is about affording it, I could afford children here in Russia on my shit job's income, I do not believe Americans cannot afford a child.

I'm 33. I only know of one married couple, out of the 6 couples I know. And it's the only one with kids.

Yeah. It's becoming more and more apparent that the only option is to be alone if you don't want to eventually be screwed over. Lonely days for the average man.

This x 1000000

>22
>Graduated and started working immediately
>Money is piling up pretty quickly since I don't buy anything but food and the occasional video game
>Never had a relationship

I've never had any drive to find a girlfriend. I'm getting a little bored with the daily grind, so maybe I'll try okCupid. Finding a new hobby sounds more fun though...

There are about 20 people in this very thread posting salaries and saying how it's hard to support a family pre 30yo

>caring that much about your bloodline

It literally doesn't matter. We're all gonna be forgotten over time anyway. I know i don't give a shit about my great-great-grandfather or anyone like that, nor do most people.

The only real downside is not having any children/grandchildren to help take care of you when you're older.

Who says so?
So people like Jesus Christ, Isaac Newton, Adolf Hitler, Joan of Arc, Beethoven, Tchaikovsky, Vivaldi, George Washington, Spinoza, Kant, Nietzsche, etc. etc. were all pathetic?

>We are FUCKED

Speak for yourself NEET

Some of us are productive white men

i'm 24

How did you go about doing it for the first time? I'm worried i'll somehow end up having my kneecaps shot out or wake up in an ice bath with a kidney missing.

Then I call bullshit, they are just not willing to make sacrifices on their own spending.

24, have a good job and on the way to finishing my MSc. Don't know a single solid couple, most of my coworkers are single.

chill out, trippy trips
put your buttplug back in

You russians have all these memes about "life in the west", I probably pay more insurance per month than what you earn.

>I earn next to nothing compared to you
>Yet somehow I could afford to support a child on my income but you can't
I am 100% certain it is just bullshit.

Really cool setup mate. What kind of components do you normally fabricate?

What's going on in this picture?

It's not bullshit. Look up the rates for Obamacare insurance plans for example, they are public.

25, have two MAs, never had a gf, unemployed because I hate networking. I have a feeling I'll end up in retail. As for women, I simply have no money for them and thus I'm not attractive to them.

Then if you make so much more, how is he able to handle a kid?

Do you think medical costs do not exist in Russia?

This meme needs to die. I know several people who grew up with single parents who turned out fine. Some of you kiddos need to realize you're gonna come off pretty arrogant when you start spouting shit about single moms IRL. Not everyone was raised in the Brady bunch

I'm not married. 2 kids that are mine 100%. My gf is NEET (stay at home mom) while I work. I play games or watch anime when I get home. Both my kids are white. Not sure I'm helping too much though seeing as I don't spend tons of time with my children.

>we will never get this QT

Are you daft? It's obviously implied that having kids is way cheaper in Russia.

What makes it expensive for you?

Step 1) Have sex with hookers
Step 2) Find an asian and marry her

As long as you are just sidelined by modern degenerate society and not a complete sperg, it's not that hard. Have some prospects (as in, do not be a NEET), don't be fat, don't be a sperg, and there's an asian for you (they actually like nice guys).

Hookers? I just did it in Thailand (wen't alone, didn't have much to lose in my mind), saved up and went back many times (no, my wife's not Thai). It's safe as far as I can tell, never heard about anyone getting killed from doing that there.

>be 19
>haven't started school, no debt
>steady well paying job
>*At least* $8,000 in a mutual fund
>+$1,000 dollars in my tiny bank account, rarely if ever drops below my safe 1k
>friends have shit jobs and can't stop spending all their money

I'm pretty confident that I will be alright in the future, at least when I compare myself to my friends.

You're a moron, kids in Russia need just as much as kids in any nation. Why can't you actually explain what's stopping you?

Fucking Austrians are the worst.

>and now I'm married to an asian.

Please don't have children.

48 no wife, no kids.
Had enough of women and their ways into my early 40's, just not bothered anymore about being with anyone.

im 27 now and like 60 % of my friends/aquaintances at my age dont even have a bf/gf

and then 30% change partner every 1-2 years and 10% are in long term relationships without children

Are you not miserable?

It's same everywhere. Here if you move out of your parents house by 25 it's seen as weird.
Most stay till they're 30 or so.

It's pretty much the same thing.

Does being married to a woman in the current year sound any better than being single anymore? I still want kids, but I wouldn't see being miserable just because I am single.