Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/56793280
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek

PRAISE KEK

Shoo shoo cultural marxist. The adults are having a thread.

Sup Forums is a kekist board
my digits will confirm

>worshiping false idols

Kek is a Masonic psyop to undermine the Christian influence on the vastly important cultural meme engine think tank known as Sup Forums

Way to fall for the crypto kikes ploy.

Redpill me on God

why is the letter ђ on his forehead?

I'm pretty sure that all this Kek worship is what is making Trump lose.

Its virtually satanic. God himself states "Thou shall not worship false idols", now the faggot atheists over at r/The_Donald won't know any better, but you're a Christian board Sup Forums, you should.

Its a shame really, because you 'joke' is going to end up admitting Hillary Clinton, the most corrupt candidate imaginable, into the White House.

I pity the faithful among you, the next 4 (8 probably) years are going to be a very bitter pill to swallow.

All thanks to Atheists. Once again they irreversibly ruin everything

He's not real. You're redpilled now.

Fuck off back to or r/dumbassery or wherever the fuck you came from with this shitposting.
>theological knowledge
You can't have knowledge of imaginary things(okay, well, you can know what has been said about things but anything else anyone else pulls out their ass is just as valid so it doesn't really matter), don't treat "the study of making shut up" like it's a real field. Theology is like psychology, for dumbasses who can't get into a real field of study. But at least psychology purports to be about something that is real.

Jesus christ this troll is horrible. Christianity is a jewish offshoot religion. Pol is pagan as fuck. Grow up and move past the day your dad told you he was proud of you, youre your own man.

>you cannot have knowledge of things that done physically exist

>this is what atheists really believe

See, they're children. Imagine one in court

>no your honour you can't prove to me the law exists so fuck you

They're basically 'sovereign citizen' tier retards.

Which Christian sect though?

Can we just settle on Episcopal church as Sup Forumss denomination?

>Sup Forums is pagan

Sounds like you're a faggot like your 'Gods'

Sup Forums is also satire, so it makes sense.

Is it though? Every other thread has tons of anons praising a fake frog god? There just having good fun user. Well no in the eyes of god they surely are not. I believe you need to rethink that assumption. If you think god still lives on this board you must not come here often.

JESUS WILLS IT

What's it with Christians and their books written by Jews?

That is the Astrological/Zodiac sign for Saturn.

Kek is an agent of Saturn.

>must not come here often

Sounds to me like you're fresh of the boat from Reddit.

These threads are Sup Forums tradition. Here's one from last year.

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/56793280

Frog posters are kikes and gaytheists who don't see the irony in worshiping a god they created.

What is it with people unable to differentiate Jews from 2000 years ago with the Pharisees of today?

Jesus whipped the Jews ass in the day. The same Jews he whipped became the Jews of today. Jesus is on your side, dummy.

Christcucks need to get off their highhorse. Athesists don't give a shit that you worship a magical skydaddy - leave us alone and we're cool

>implying all odinists arent faggots

Admit it, you all dream of sucking off Varg right?

>What is it with people unable to differentiate Jews from 2000 years ago with the Pharisees of today?
What difference does it make, you're obviously swallowing the shit the Pharisees of today just the same.

>Jesus is on your side, dummy.
Why isn't he coming down and stopping his cucked followers from inviting and housing hundreds of thousands of shitskins then?

>skydaddy

>this is how gaytheist think of the almighty

Literal children. I'd pity them if they weren't so annoying.

Only when you admit that you want a nigger foot in your mouth :^)

The only people who call Christ a kike are kikes doing their disinfo kikery.

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

Oh no please fellow user don't accuse me of coming from another internet website. The shame you have cast upon me is unbearable. Linking a thread from last year surely put me in my ways. GL with your crusade oh noble one. I will go back to another internet website perhaps the Twitter and tell all my friends how this glorious user put me in my ways and showed me the light. May god be with you as you try to illuminate pol

Reddit: The post

Nice copypasta but better pick one that relates to the post you're replying to next time.