STO SPREADING PEDOPHILE RUMORS ABOUT JOHN PODESTA

We all know hes a wannabe chef. The stuff in his emails is about food.

You guys are ruining his life by putting these disgusting accusations against him. Cut the shit out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZ7Y1X8KlBg
vimeo.com/190144149
ixaxaar.com/pages/amalilith.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didnt he ruin his life by himself by sending dickpicks to a 15yo?

What's his name pol?

is it John 'the child molester' Podesta?

well maybe he shouldnt be a filthy fucking pedophile you fucking leaf.

I hate when my cheese pizza has hair on it too mate.

also spirit cooking is not a real dinner faggot look up that ladys 1996 cookbook

>wannabe chef perfect his hotdog cookery

user pls

John 'Molesta' Podesta

>wannabe chef
>only eats and talks about pizza, hot dogs and pleb-tier food
>has a handkerchief with a pizza map on it

Move along folks nothing to see here.

Obvious bait is obvious

Sage

A FUCKING LEAF

the pizza with hair on it email was fake bruh

this dude is still fuckin kids though

John 'hymen tester' Podesta

another question?
is he infected with any disease? he looks terribly sick in every picture i see

That was Anthony Weiner, user.
Look I think we should leave this until after the election - with Trump in office, there's more he'll be able to do.

Doing this shit beforehand will only discredit the campaign because there isn't enough time to get the best evidence; this might even make us look stupid enough to cost Trump the election.
We really should hold off until he's in.
Or, should Hillary slither in, we can burn her and everyone around her with it.

Either way, the best option is to wait.
Although push the spirit cooking, because that fucked up shit us actress waking up the Latinos to Democrats shit right now, which is good.

That's Anthony Weiner you're thinking about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My SUPER EXCELLENT fellow AMERICANs, if Hillary Clinton is elected president of the USA here’s the timeline of events that will follow:
1. Inauguration.
2. Media ejaculates in its own mouth.
3. Massive purge of coco butter residue from white house, aka “Operation COCO BUTTER ABATEMENT”.
4. FBI Indicts her & her crew.
5. TIM KAINE becomes president of the USA.
6. Media ejaculates in its own mouth again.
7. George Soros wraps his own son tightly with 3M Super 33 electrical tape. George then slathers olive oil all over his son who is now tightly wrapped into the shape of a cock. George then inserts his own tightly wrapped, heavily lubricated son into his own ass. George then ejaculates into his own mouth.
8. Beyonce' wraps Jay-Z very tightly in 3M SUPER 33 electrical tape. She wraps him so tight he takes the shape of a giant black penis with a monkey face. She then slathers him with copious quantities of XtraVirginOliveOil. Now Jay-Z's entire body is a slippery black-tape-wrapped penis shape. Beyonce' then inserts Jay-Z, in his entirety, into her fat, half black ass hole. Beyonce' then ejaculates into her own mouth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>us actress
WTF that should be "is actually"...

Have time for a pizza party tomorrow? :)

why would Sup Forums oppose Podesta anyway? pedophilia is what they live for. weird to go after him for this

John 'hymen testa' Podesta

fuck off leaf ctr!

i need to watch some boner kill before getting back to twitter

10/10 ign

youtube.com/watch?v=yZ7Y1X8KlBg
THIS HERE IS PODESTA PIZZAAAA

What kind of chef obsesses about pizza and pasta?

John "I chug child semen" Podesta.

We're jealous because he didn't invite us

John "Child Molesta" Podesta

Is it really pedophilia if they're already dead?

You cant spell Podesta without PEDO

John "I'll sacrifice your offspring" Podesta

John "not old enough for eggs? spread your legs" Podesta

John "under 9? you're mine" Podesta

John "age on the clock? get on my cock" Podesta

john "kindergartencop" podesta

Interesting. Do you think that he ruined any of those children's lives when he had sex with them?

He's a satanist and a pedophile

Keep getting the word out. It's causing Clinton's support to collapse, especially among hispanics. Look at this shit.

MOLESTA
O
L
E
S
T
A

>>Leaf

hey user glad you came over for dinner we just finished mixing semen and milk could you pass over the placenta? careful don't spill that bucket of blood there

How do you like to play your domino John, on pasta or cheese?

hah, only the googles can win this foir shillery now.

>le traditional serbian cuisine
blood, gore, sacrifice, killings, rape...only finest ingredients

Totally normal.

vimeo.com/190144149

The dude's a piece of shit for more reasons than just child rape.

Fuck him and all the corruption he serves.

needs more baby parts

Why are you trying to defend a child rapist? He's still not going to invite you to his pedo parties.

You guys stop ruining this man's life. Save the whales n sheit.

shuddup fag :^DD

lol

Oh shit? We are ruining his life? Man, I feel bad now.

Nope, the nigs are having record low turnout according to the early voting. The media kikes are trying to say it's due to "voter suppression" but it's really just because they only bother turning out to vote when it's one of their own that's running. What a surprise!

These idiots genuinely think the blacks would turn out at the same levels as they did for King Nigger

CNN and /r/politica already gloating over latino turnout
>captcha: (p)roducts florida

John "Flat Chesta" Podesta

Stop using my country's flag you traitorous fucking scum.

lol no, fuck off cunt

wtf is this

Show me your hands John. What the fuck have you been doing?

Well, he's trying to ruin the whole world...

Wow it's all true, the leafs have taken over the shit posts while the Australians are serious, what world is this.

"Papa John" Podesta

its that time of the day when the FUCKING LEAFS
swarm this place and post CTR bullshit.

like clock work. or should i say like cuck work.

stay weak leafs, i like my foes to be easy, and you brain dead syrup niggers are the easiest.

BTW the demon in leaf cucks (OPs) pic is a pedophile and not just that but it practices satanic rituals and eats the child after its raped.
that's what the leaf stand for. children and familys...FOR DINNER

What exactly is a "pizza map handkerchief", and why would somebody have one?

Podesta is innocent. Focus on the shit that matters like Benghazi

The problem there is that hispanics may lean democrat, but they don't do so overwhelmingly like blacks do. Blacks vote 95% democrat, while hispanics are only around 60%. So every additional nigger to the polls means more for democrats compared to hispanics. It takes like three times as many hispanics going to the polls to equate the bonus the democrats get from blacks voting.

ixaxaar.com/pages/amalilith.php

>I want 12-14 slices of cheese pizza, preferably without any hair

What did he mean by this?

That was the most autistic thing I've read yet today, don't mistake the CTR for actual Canadians on here.

Spirit Cooking I'm assuming

fuck off john
creepy sack of shit

John Podesta's dog.

I heard his hot dog pizza is the best at pool parties

Dan Shneider here. I've been a long term friend of Mr Podesta and trust me there is nothing fishy going on. So let's go get some pizza and have a laugh about this misunderstanding.

Yeah, I didn't understand the 'map' part of the handkerchief mail.

Yeah, playing dominos on pizza or pasta isn't strange code for child molestation at all.

THE SHILLS ARE AFRAID, THAT MEANS WHAT WE ARE DOING IS WORKING

What, this was seriously in a mail?

It doesn't matter if he's innocent or not, what matters is that dumb religious Mexicans will believe he and Hillary by extension are the spawn of Satan just for being associated with something like this.

Obviously he didn't probably even actually meet this woman and doesn't give a shit about "spirit dining" and only donated to her kickstarter or whatever on a whim because she seemed cool and progressive and artsy, or some friend told him to, or whatever. The point is that Mexicans are too box-of-rocks dumb to realize this, and personally I love the idea of screwing the libcucks over by taking advantage of the stupidity of the very immigrant sheep that they're trying to take advantage of in order to win the election for themselves.

spelled moloch

Oh no. Are we ruining someones life whose main occupation for the last year was smearing Hilldawgs political opponents? How deplorable.
> Karma

Anyone notice there are a lot of Italians tied to Hillary's antics

Palameri
Podesta
DiNiro

are there more you can think of?

Hispanic turnout is 107% up
what do

Handkerchiefs are common code for different types of gay sex. Different colors indicate different preferences.

MAP = Minor Attracted Person (pedophile) or DNA. Unclear which.

Pizza = another pedophile code

>like clock work. or should i say like cuck work

10/10

I wish I knew where this was from. I just saved the top photo because I thought the pizza skull placement was funny. Now it becomes kind of creepy. I saw it mid October 2016, and think it's from a New England area appearance, but hell could be from who knows when and where.

scare the Hispanics by letting them know
that they are supporting a Satanic cult

Cubans, Hispanics, Dominicans and Haitians will all be cursed and no matter how much Santaria and Voodoo worship they perform, they will not be able to shake this from their souls

Their children will be tainted forever

John Pedosta
John "Prime Preteen Pussy Pummeler" Podesta
John "if anyone else did this they'd get arresta'd" Podesta

>You guys are ruining his life by putting these disgusting accusations against him.
Hahahaha, fucking Leaf.

If we're lucky he'll hang himself out of disgrace.

This, we need another #SpiritCooking campaign with easy-to-read and Spanish pictures.

I'll look into it, but I just found this

A FUCKING LEAF

#PODESTATHEMOLESTER

Podesta-Molesta

interpret this however you want

>pizza-related hankerchief
kek

>You guys are ruining his life by putting these disgusting accusations against him

This fuck will ruin life of billions if his party is elected

was in Cedar Rapids

Can't arresta the Podesta

12-14 yr old little girl

>t. Spirit Cooker