She is so freaking cute. She is too good for him

She is so freaking cute. She is too good for him.
Guys, I can't believe I'm saying this, but after 20 years I'm starting to believe that Cartman might be kind of a fucking asshole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kus7v4qlWe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They'd better break up by the end of the season.

>but after 20 years I'm starting to believe that Cartman might be kind of a fucking asshole.
Nigga, where the fuck have you been?

Why is there no HD screenshots of her floating around from that episode

>but after 20 years i'm starting to believe that Cartman might be kind of a fucking asshole.
i'm weak senpai

I find it funny that Kyle gave hints that he likes her. And here I was thinking that he couldn't despise Cartman even more than he does now.

Kyle would date almost any girl who asks him, when he found out the new girl had a crush on him he jumped on the chance immediately.

Cartman has done nothing wrong.

I agree, us desperate virgins would get so triggered seeing someone like cartman act like this towards a nice girl.

The light will be snuffed out of her soon enough.

I want Kyle to tell Heidi to dump cartman for her sake, only for her to get pissed off and tell kyle there's a reason he doesn't have a gf.

She seems really dense for better or worse, so I don't know about that

I want the Kyle wanting a girlfriend but never being able to get one running gag to last forever.

I want every major character in this show to give their reasons why Kyle never has had a GF, but Kyle finally emotionally breaks when Stan mentions it.

(op)

Much as I enjoy Heidi and Cartman's awkward and miserable antics, I gotta ask: Why are we making so many South Park threads? There are like six of them on the catalog now and I don't understand why we can't discuss all this in the one with 300 posts.

fujos

the mods of Sup Forums have scared everyone from making generals.

Heidi in kitty costume>>>>>>>>> Heidi in pumpkin patch dress.

Since there is no generals people can't ctrl+f existing threads so they create new ones

>after 20 years I'm starting to believe that Cartman might be kind of a fucking asshole

Funny, this episode finally had me on his side.

>Implying they won't have a baby by the end of the season.

>>>tumblr

I'm conflicted between wanting to see Heidi dump Cartman and enjoying seeing Tumblr feminists getting overly invested in the show and getting triggered by Cartman, an obvious antagonist, being a gaslighting asshole.

They're never gonna break up, that's the whole joke, Cartman is miserable and has no way out of the relationship, it's all up to Heidi and she won't do it because she actually cares about him because she's a dense little cunt. Horribly bossy and passive aggressive.

>I take Heidi X Cartman super-serial!!

You do realize that would be the end of Heidi much like Wendy for several seasons.

>can't stand up to his gf
>doesn't ask her to try and get ready sooner
>refuses to tell her what he really wants
>she acts oblivious and pretends nothing is wrong
>knows Eric gets mad but doesn't care to actually hear about how he feels

They're both bad for each other, tbhfamalam.

I don't know, maybe if she wore the bat instead of the spider... you think we give her a moment to try that on before we go on making rash judgments?

Aggressive? More like no sense of time management.

>she acts oblivious and pretends nothing is wrong

well if Cartman deny's than there is not much you can do but probe further and that would make her into a nagging bitch.

It's all Cartman and that's why it's so funny how a kid who can have the most fun in an amusement park by himself to be stuck in a relationship.

I think that's what the writers are going for with their relationship this season, but I feel like they both communicate badly.

It really is brilliant, after 20 years of Cartman being a selfish, spoiled, egotistical, delusional, idiotic, nasty, disgusting, spiteful, racist, downright hateful and vindictive piece of garbage, who is willing to become the new Hitler, lead a boy's parents to slaughter so he can feed them to him, and kill his own mother ..... he's finally been fucked. I mean, how do you fuck over someone that purely offensive and evil?

You get them a girlfriend.

It's fucking brilliant. His world no longer revolves around himself. He has to go out with HER. He has to wait for HER. His plans revolve around HER. He can't go be The Coon, he can't formulate a plan to get rid of a witch, he has to think about her first.

And the best part of it is, he can't get out! Either Heidi breaks up with him and he's a total wreck, or he breaks up with her, which he already tried to do, his warped ego even framing it as if she was emotionally abuse, and he still couldn't get out. He was such a wreck anyway that he desperately begged her to take him back, just so he could be miserable all over again. Brilliant!

Mates, if you know a complete asshole, just a deluded piece of shit who thinks everyone loves them despite what a bitch and a bastard they are, get them a girlfriend pronto. Doesn't matter who, as long as they're into it. They will crumble and they will fall.

Annoying little cunt. I really think I understand Cartman completely because I had a girlfriend just like her.

Cute as a button but really, really awful at time management and super bossy in a "let's do this, ok honey? But if you don't want to do it let's just have a long and hard discussion about why you don't wanna hang out with my parents and then after I'm gonna keep picking at the subject and NOT put out until you finally decide to degrade yourself and ask me to forgive you even though I KNOW you didn't do anything wrong, TEE-HEE".

Ellie you little bitch, fuck you.

>kyle spends all season trying to break them up
>Heidi gets redpilled on the jewish threat
>Cartman now has a partner in crime and it evens him out as a person even as Kyle sinks further and further into the dark arts of Judaism

Kill Heidi

Kyle will steal Heidi and Cartman will have nobody.

This will literally never happen. Jews have literally zero attractiveness until they start making money.

Cartman needs to man up and nut in Kyle's ass

I want Heidi to stuff her face between Kyle's buttcheeks

Heidi death wen?

I want Heidi to put Cartman on a leash and force him to walk around school like that

Knock it off you fags.
>and force him to walk around school like that
Ok this one is not really sexual.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

YOU PEOPLE RUINED SOUTH PARK

IT USED TO BE A SHOW

IT USED TO HAVE JOKES

IT USED TO NOT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN BEING FUNNY

IT USED TO BE THE ONE THING I KNEW WOULD NEVER GET CAUGHT UP IN BULLSHIT DRAMA

NOW ALL I EVER SEE IS "DO YOU THINK CRAIG AND TWEAK ARE GOING TO KISS" "WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT CARTMANS NEW GIRLFRIEND"

I HATE THIS FAMILY

I WISH I HAD NEVER BEEN BORN

Maybe you should...

kys

KYS KYS KYS

KYS

KYS
YS
S

KYS
Y
S

This one is for you, Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=kus7v4qlWe0

Henrietta x My cock

But Cartman's relationship is a joke. Well I laughed anyway. Seeing them suffer is entertaining.

Have a kek on me.

I imagine this plays on repeat in Cartman's head nonstop for hours and hours while Heidi is sweetly smiling at him, baking him cookies, giving him hugs and talking to him about her stupid motherfucking problems. Do you know what I am saying?

Fujos and other shipfags had their own thread once but no more

Let's quit pretending like we don't know how this is going to end. Cartman will finally get over himself enough to realize that Heidi legitimately cares about him and wouldn't change him for the world.

He'll realize that he's been moping about the best chance he'll ever have at a shot with a girl.

Cartman will vow to treat his girlfriend better and maybe ever try to be a better person.

Heidi dumps his ass harder than Sup Forums dumps Ed, Edd, n Eddy Online threads

We find ourselves back where we started.

Sadly that would be one of the more pleasant outcomes for those of us that enjoyed the two of them in both S20 and S21. I expect worse. More anticlimactic and completely flushing Heidi as a character by the end of this season. As unceremoniously as Crabtree, Choksondik or Pip.

No! I don't want anymore characters added to the wall of the dead at the school!

Heidi is a qt and she adores Cartmen. Would be worth waiting for her to get ready, calm your shit.

He clearly prefers chocolate, but is stuck in rural Colorado

What have you done.

>decide to be a better person
>get dumped

kek

Chocolate and damsels in distress do seem to be his types. Maybe he'll rescue a shy little black girl that needs him someday and they'll make weird little jewfro/afro hybrids.

is this the ship thread?

As long as it's not Creek, we have two separate containment threads for that bullshit.

They sort of all have been today. At first there was just that thread with Randy in the OP, then someone made a thread with Creek in the OP, then another Creek, then another Creek, and then this one. I don't even know anymore user.

He needs a sheltered autist again

So, when the next episode?

Even though I agree with Matt and Trey that Butters became a more interesting version of what they tried to accomplish with Pip, I still miss him.

Someone draw the virgin pip walk and the chad butters stride.

It's over at I think they've slowed down a bit because of the discord

At least Wendy was in a few other episodes besides someone for Stan to puke at, Hieidi was just a named background character

watched the damian episode for the first time last night. Matt and Trey did nothing wrong, Pip's shit.

Wednesday after this upcoming Wednesday

I honestly agree, I more just miss the character in this weird feeling of nostalgia

>Wickersham tallyho!
He was the cutest little French floof on television.

No, this is the thread where you suck my dick.

is that elijah wood?

So it's the gay thread...?

anonxanon

Post more cute Heidi.

Okay!

Fucking shippers.

Am I distracting you from your imaginary anonymous blowjob by posting relevant fan art?

What? Fuck you.

I don't get why people can't still talk about the episode if someone dares post images on an image board. In a thread that opened with calling the character cute, and after someone else asked for art.

How is this a ship if they're already together?

Their relationship is on extremely shaky ground and a lot of people doubt it will last, but they like it anyway. Stan and Wendy is also a popular ship. There is such a thing as shipping canon.

Cartman just tried to murder her. Chances are the relationship won't last.

A ship is just a couple you like. It can even be real people, if you're a freak.

When Ubisoft staff were requesting characters for Phone destroyer on their forums, I requested succubus Heidi for the Mystical deck. Here's hoping.

You're doing God's work, user.

Sure thing

holy shit, is it still up? id like to see what people requested

They only have a fan one up know but devs still comment from time to time.

Why does she have to be so smart and funny?

One thing I want to see from Heidi is how the other girls are dealing with her relationship with Cartman, so far they seem fine at lunch much like Cartman's friends but I'm sure they are sick of it as much as the boys are.

well, link?