What do you think about Duckman?

What do you think about Duckman?

Pretty lame, but Sup Forums likes it for whatever reason; best guess is hipsters.

Ahead of its time to a degree. Not for everyone. I like it out of 10.

It's pretty good, Jason Alexander puts in some damn fine work as Duckman.

Duckman? More like Fuckman!

>What is it with these people?! It's like they think they own the sidewalk or something!
>*honks horn*
>RANT
>*honk*
>RANT

Boring.
Rick and Morty does what it tried to do much better,

Found out about it 5 or 6 years ago from some guy uploading the episodes onto Youtube.

I always liked Klasky Csupo art style for looking so weird and that mixed with Black comedy actually worked pretty well.

Episodes are either funny or kinda boring.

eh sadly this.

>Rick and Morty
>Doing anything better

Go to bed, Dan.

pffffft ahaHAHAHA

Overhyped but not terrible. The whole "world sucks, modern society is bad XD" shtick gets boring to watch, but the characters have a certain charm to them, and I do want to see a proper ending to it.

Those shows have nothing in common. What are you talking about

The only "adult cartoon dealing with the struggles of modern life" worth giving a fuck about.

Go sit on a corner until you learn how to bait properly

I remember watching the whole show and getting to the last episode and raging for weeks while looking for any hint at a conclusion.

Watched it as a kid on MTV and I vaguely remember liking it a lot.

actually mature and adult-oriented, most of the time. as a kid I could tell I wasn't quite getting it. it captures malaise and hopelessness really well.

later on it lost steam and got extremely retarded, though.

It's weird klasky csupo usually only applied their artstyle to shows that didn't fit it, like As Told by Ginger.

>It's weird klasky csupo usually only applied their artstyle to shows that didn't fit it

They did marvels with Rugrats, it all felt like it was baby gross

it's that special kind of funny where it feels like they didn't even have to try, the comedy just flows out smoothly all the time

One of the best cartoons of all time. It was bojack horseman before bojack horseman.

Klasky Csupo's best show

You’re not far off. It’s a much more blue collar, white trashy version of modern existential angst. Like Bojack combined with Married With Children.