Wander over Yonder

Is there anything Friendship can't fix?

NSFW junk goes here:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLaIbioqflw
wi-fu.deviantart.com/gallery/59120335/Wander-Over-Yonder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, Dominator

Dominator. She will always be alone and worst villain.

>worst villain

The sandwich says hi

It takes more than friendship to fix her.

I'd argue that nothing can really completely fix Dominator, but Wander certainly couldn't. He's the complete antithesis of her, and after S2 I'd be pretty surprised if she didn't immediately start choking on rage upon having to interact with him.

WANDER IS NOT FOR THE HANDS OF YOUR FILTHY WAIFU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HE IS FOR Hater

Nothing can really fix her. She is the kind of toxic person that will never fix her flaws.

Hate's great! Best villain!

>tfw no wander plush to cuddle with at night

I beg to differ

Ok that one is pretty cute. Even if it's downright impossible.

>Wander over Yonder
Why watch that garbage when you can watch Stander over There
youtube.com/watch?v=TLaIbioqflw

>implying Wander wouldn't invite him to join in

>Is there anything Friendship can't fix?
Series cancellation.

Wander's small stature doesn't deter his relationship with Dom. They could still be friends in the bedroom despite the size difference.

You meant Jeff

Wander is made to be the furry little spoon.

I don't get you people, Dominator would be dead long before she ever started to love someone that is the complete opposite of everything she stands for.

Hatinator's the ship with the best potential for S3 writing anyway considering how they're both the exact same fucking person, and who doesn't wanna watch 2 Haters running around doing shit

What? No. I meant that she would absolutely hate him because he made her realize what her issue is but she will never fix it because she is too proud to accept any sort of friendship with anyone.

Being short means jackshit if you lift, bruh.

If she really hated him, she would've killed him instantly, and she had plenty of opportunities to do so. Hell, he practically offered himself to her on a silver platter in the final episode, and the worst she did was contain him.

That's just S2, where Dominator doesn't really interact with him much and thus treats him like everyone else she has ever met; as entertainment fuel, and nothing more. She didn't hate him back then in the same way one doesn't hate an ant that they step on.

Dominator in S3 would hate Wander so much that it makes Hater in S1 look like he wanted to go on a fucking picnic with him. He put her biggest, most severe insecurity out into the spotlight in excruciating detail, probably dooming her to reflect on this daily, and then made her look like a complete loser in front of the whole galaxy. That's not even assuming he wouldn't try and visit her constantly post-S2 to attempt to remedy her problem, which he would completely do. Could you imagine the torment of having someone that essentially is nothing but an Anti-You show up to hang out with you, never relenting and always ruining everything you're trying to accomplish? She'd try and instakill him on sight before long.

Or scrubber when she's in the shower.

Wander looks like something you get from a claw machine, I doubt he's gonna be bumping uglies

I fucking hate those things.

Claw machines suck balls, it's pretty common knowledge that they're rigged anyway

why is hater so great?

Frank angones said that maaaybe she would grow a bit more friendly in S3.
Also,you know how she never got what she truly deserved? S3 was gonna have a lot of dominator suffering

because he is, objectively, the best villain.

Yeah I remember he said things would get worse for Dominator before they got better. I imagine the first part of her S3 arc would have revolved around her slow mental decline as she is forced to confront her crippling loneliness and need for social interaction, while wasting away in some isolated abandoned mechanic's workshop and trying (and failing) to construct new non-Volcanium X powered bots and armor.

Disgusting

He's for whoever's willing

>tfw no place where they make rubber butt sex toys with custom color so I can order a green one with red dots... to cuddle with at night

>Is there anything Friendship can't fix?
No, nothing. There is nothing Friendship cannot fix.

I think you mean the greatest villain

But she's not broken.

Because he is best villain and the greatest in the universe.

Why the fuck did you choose those colors and patterns?

Why does she have teardrops under her eyes?

I imagine her settling down in suburban area sublimating here urge to dominate in MMORPG married to some chill fat beta who feeds her and takes care of.

She sucks at applying makeup.

it's a stylistic choice

Because she wants to be edgy.

So a woman?

The murder murder of a father

Hater has Koslov you fool

You mean Captain Tim has Ripov you fool

She had a breakdown one time when she was a nerd that nobody cared about and it stuck from there

Yeah, I now this strip. But it's not canon.

It appears to be actual facial markings.

What's edgy in showing everyone you've cried?

Is dominator autistic?

>implying she didn't have it tattooed as a symbol of permanent despair

IDK, come up to one of those Mexicans with the teardrop tattoos and ask that sissy faggot WTF is up with his faggoty ink. Then post his answer ITT.

ok, i just got back and he actually started crying. poor guy got so embarrassed in front of his friends.

Is dominator asexual?

I woundn't, but still think it's ridiculous to have a teardrop tattoo as a symbol for having killed someone or being homo or whatever they claim it means.

She works with high temperatures and it ruins her makeup. That's also the reason for red eyes.

lewd cosplay when

She's polyamorous and has a fetish for pregnant girls.

>has a fetish for pregnant girls.
well that makes two of us

Wander and Dominator is one of my favorite crack ships.
Hater can join in.

same

if only there was an episode with Wander showing Dom the joys of friendship

Hate's great, best villain!

He's the universe's awesomest evildoer, duh.

SCHMATE'S GREAT; SO CHILLIN

Date Kate
She's willin'

What's the Best Ship that pops up in this gallery:

wi-fu.deviantart.com/gallery/59120335/Wander-Over-Yonder

Also why does WOY fandom have such strange ship names?

The canonical one

g-gay

Dominator was the best part of this show. Everything else was average at best.

>Only one peeneye

Pathetic.

With Silvia getting old and Wonder Being down right a fucking immortal do you think Wonder would get another traveling partner and what are the chances it would be Dominator?

>we will never see hater bully dominator for being a failure to the point she has a nervous breakdown and wander has to cheer her up while hater laughs in the background
WHERE IS MY JUSTICE

>Dominator was average at best.

Fixed that for you.

I feel like Wander would try and make his travelling partner someone he hasn't met before.

> dominator was shit and only liked by horny teens who think with their dick
Thank me later

>Dominator was the third-best part in the show behind Hater and Peepers, but could have been on-par for best in S3 with more character development that delves deeper into her sociopathy and character traits, gives her actual relationships with other characters and generally has her be more of an actual character and not a plot device

FTFY

I like to think Dominator in S3 would have been like Dennis from IASIP, only more energetic

Very slim in my opinion anyway, like user here said it be some one Wonder has never met, but maybe there is a chance it could happen since Silvia was like Dominator at one point. It's just that Silvia wasn't bat shit crazy and a lot more logical in thought.

>polyamorous

Into the trash it goes.

Dominator in the Voltron Knock off episode was great she legit loves to fight and battle.

Who doesn't wanna get in a giant mecha battle, user

She's fourth best if we're being super generous, let's be honest. Wander deserves a spot in the top three.

Hes clearly supposed to jetpack dominator

That episode was a giant copout. Like yeah, I get that it's a comedy show but come on; you got the designs, the animation budget just have a robot fight.

I love Wander and everything, but he was only really fun to watch when he was doing stuff with Hater, and that's more a really well-written character relationship than a standalone great character. Dominator's a much more interesting character by herself. (Wander's an ideal, if anything).

Would have been funnier if they still had the fight, but it was just the rest of the team trying to compensate for the fact that it's missing a leg

thatd be swell
why the hell did they cancel the show anyways?

Dominator is green with red freckles

Wander would try, but Dominator would just rough him up and insult him to get a laugh. Then she'd force herself on him, letting him know that she intends to get pregnant with his child and raise it to be an evil villain like her, to completely crush his spirits forever.

But then she starts getting warm and fuzzy feelings for him when he gives her soft kisses and compliments as she takes him by force

Eventually she just becomes more of a nuisance that bullies him in public and tells people he's her baby daddy

>implying that she wouldn't be moderately disturbed by soft kisses and compliments in response to attempted rape and stop mid-way in disgust

>forcefully impregnating yourself as a form of domination
Muh dick.