Ted Cruz could beat Hillary

>Ted Cruz could beat Hillary
>Marco Rubio could beat Hillary
>Even Kasich could probably beat Hillary

But no, you wanted the meme candidate. And you got exactly that. A meme.

BUT BUT MUH GREEN FROG

You do realize that people didn't want those candidates because they were basically the same as Clinton right ? So even if they won it wouldn't have made much of a difference

>these people who couldn't beat trump in the primaries could have beaten hillary

/thread

Ted Cruz couldn't win.

Rubio or Kasich are literally Hillary, and even then I'm not sure they could have won either.

and that meme will be president

>You do realize that people didn't want those candidates because they were basically the same as Clinton right ?

You have to be pretty crazy to say Cruz is the same as Clinton.

>implying the plan wasn't for Yeb! to earn the nomination so Killary could steamroll him

Actually ted would've lost. He's too much of a religious zealot to draw any independents or moderates.

Different electorates.
It's like our leftists here, they elected a meme as Labour leader who is consistenly 10-15% behind the tories in polls. But he's definitely going to win an election, because the young, student, leftist clique that is the Labour party membership loves him.

Kasich or Rubio would be destrying shillary.

if anyone other than trump ran against hillary, she would've automatically won.

trump was the only one with enough charisma to garner enough enthusiasm from the people to beat her.

Nothing sticks to Trump, not like it would've stuck to Cruz or Kasich or say Rubio.

The media only went full retard on Trump because usually slightly-retard is enough.

See.
The issue is.
I don't want them. I don't want a super pac funded globalist puppet running my country.
Trump is the only option.

That's not how it works. Republican electorate =/= GE electorate.

Cruz has too many negatives plus he is a Neo con illegal lover too

>neocon kike and corporate puppet
>neolib kike and corporate puppet
huh really makes you think

After all those derails the Clinton campaign has taken it is incredible to me how Trump can not be leading with double digits.

He was also a bible thumper, something Hillary is not.

If Mitt Romney ran for the Republicans in 2016 would he have won?

You have to be pretty retarded to dispute it

If you don't want Hillary why try to elect a male version of her?

Also none of them would have survived the media shilling for "muh first womyn president" especially Cruz.

Cruz is seen as anti-establishment as Trump is. The only reason Cruz lost is because hes a Latino, and the republican base 2016 is clearly racist and doesn't even think about nominating anything besides a good ole' classic White Guy.

If Walker wouldnt have abandoned his campaign so early on he would have steamrolled everyone.

propaganda is a powerful thing

Then they should have beated trump
This is as stupid as
>teama beats team b and fights team c in the finals
>c wind
>hurrdurr team b would have won they were better
Fuckk off

he's just putting on a show so he can get the "muh jeebus" vote, at the core all these neolibs and neocons are the same

>you can beat an candidate that will rigg the election

>Male Hillary could beat Hillary for sure!

I really doubt these fuckers would go at Hillary like Trump has. They would just be on the defensive the whole time like Romney did trying to prove to everyone that they're not sexists or racists.

>Ted, Rubio, Kaschik could beat Hillary
>They couldn't beat a bafoon
>TRK , the pinnacle of competence...

No. Literally nobody liked him, he was a snake oil salesman. Fucking creep mormons.

None of them would be able to handle the false rape stories that the Democrats put out.

in reality

barely ANY normies will vote trump because they want a "safe" bet (hillary in their eyes)

trumps to risky for them, and Sup Forums / pol just wants trump because they are anarchists at the end of the day.

Who's wishing our boy Trey muthafucking Gowdy would have run?

That dude would have absolutely annihilated that bitch in the debates.

If you think pathetic, boring, "muh conservative principles and worthless sex-related non-issues" conservatives had even the slightest chance of touching a democrat in a presidential election, you're a giant retard who hasn't noticed how that particular breed onf conservative has lost EVERY FUCKING TIME they've tried one.

>Not playing to win
Get the fuck out of here faggot. I'd rather go down memeing and taking all these corrupt fuckers down with me then compromise with them ever again in my life

Any of the others could have won. Nobody likes HIll's corruption except deluded idiots who eat whatever the parties tell them to.

A red Hill minus all the corruption would have swept up easily. Cruz is the only one that might have struggled.

CONGRATULATIONS ON BUYING PROPAGANDA! :-D

Sup Forums is a christian board

trumpkiddies get out.

Kek, Trump is losing though so nothing will change

Now that is a low energy post.

I honestly don't believe that another Republican candidate will ever win if Trump loses. Demographics are murdering the GOP and there's no saving it at this point. Conservatives need a re-brand.

Cruz is probably more corrupt than Hillary, he just doesn't have the means to exploit it as much since he isn't as globally famous and powerful.

Kasich and Rubio were controlled opposition and would have lost intentionally to Hillary by doing stupid shit to sabotage their campaign. The powers want a Hillary president so bad, Trump is the only person who stood a chance. If he doesn't pull it out this country is finished.

You autistic niggers, do you really think trump could make a fucking slight difference, you fucking neets are justs as delusionals as the niggers.

"I don't know persuasion"- the post

>Conservatives need a re-brand.

Well conservatism is an inherently racist ideology.

Conserve means go back to 1960s Jim Crow in the eyes of most Americas. That's why non-whites vote Democratic.

Dems could nominate literally anyone else and beat Trump easily
Repubs could nominate literally anyone else and beat Clinton easily

Kasich Cruz and Rubio would have won because they are cuckservative. Don't forget this was supposed to be a Hillary v Jeb election oriignally. The democrats merged with the cuckservatives into one big globalist-progressive establishment. You didn't have two parties, yuou had one with factions. They might have allowed Cruz or Rubio to win (you can already see you have vote rigging, american democracy is a meme) so that you believe you have a democracy because the parties in power are changing. Their policies would have been the same as Clinton's on all major issues.

Enter Trump, a person who is not a member of the mainstream current of american establishment, thouigh he is a 1%-er. All of a sudden the Republican establishment wants to vote for Hillary.

tl;dr Cruz or Rubio would be indistinguishable from Hillary. "Two Party" system is a meme. Rogue elements of the establishment (Trump and his political backers) are fighting the Rep-Dem cuck=globalist mainstream. That's the election.

Cruz is a well hated guy and a dick. But I am unaware of any corruption that is as deep as the shit Hill has been spouting.

Rubio has what? The downside of being on a gang of 8 and cuban connections? The latter being something nobody could attack considering the Dem's ticket.

Kasich was just a case of being a nobody.

Minus all the corruption shit coming out, I don't doubt all 3 would have been rolled hard core by Hill. But the matter is that Trump did nothing to have her corruption issues brought to light.

Clinton foundation went crazy on its own.
The e-mail leaks and FBI was strictly justice department.
Repubs on the hill were the ones who kept bringing up the hearings.
Wikileaks was doing its own thing (unless you believe the shit Hill says about Trump+Russia)

I really think Sup Forums underestimates how much Repubs hate Hill, are only voting for Trump due to Supreme Court picks, and just how many people are holding their nose as they vote Hill.