Other urls found in this thread:

ylilauta.org/politiikka/
atlasandboots.com/worlds-most-multilingual-countries-ranked/
ylilauta.org/politiikka/58846785#no58846785
youtube.com/watch?v=ju79YT_lBVI
youtube.com/watch?v=pN0QddK8VFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>toothpaste actually believes this

English is the only relevant language in the 21st century no one cares about meme languages at best French to impress people fpbp /thread

This. I can't possibly understand how it is like to only be able to speak in 1 language. I can speak 3 languages fluently and 1 language somewhat fluent albeit sounding a bit clunky.

>be american poster
>you are one those lucky 65% who can read
>get shot

We can speak Spanish and Eboics too

>Be rest of the world
>Be forced to learn a forign power's language in your government run schools
>Be forced to communicate in a forign power's language to conduct business or talk on the web
Literally lmao @ ur """"culture""""

Be everyone else, have to learn English. Cucked.

>All these foreign flags posting in English

Ci sono alcuni americani che parlano piu' di una lingua, Kanker

>only need to speak my only language because it's lingua franca
>all the europoors and shitskins need to go through the extra effort of knowing my language while I'm free to not give a fuck about any of theirs

Who is the gorgeous woman op?

>English

>be american
>doesn't even have own language
>praise diabeetus

>be toothpaste
>have to learn to speak american to not be a total failue

Irony

what age do you people learn your second language?

>Implying anyone cares about french
ww2, you're welcome pussy

>be in norway
>get cucked into learning english

ylilauta.org/politiikka/

>Finnish image board
>threads in English

>English image board
>no threads in Finnish

Your language is a pathetic reminant of the 20th century

Lol, this. Coming to American hosted website to bitch about Americans while we continue not giving a shit. Stay salty my friends

English is the language of science. Everything else is a fucking waste of time.

What's the point of knowing any other language?

这个

I can speak 2 and see no real benefit.

Maybe im just arrogant English speaker?

>be American/Anglo
>cuck every single other irrelevant culture in the world by making them give up their language for the privilege of communicating with you
You're welcome

>he has to learn English because his own language is irrelevant

stay cucked

English is the only language anyone really needs to know though.
Most of the civilised world at least speaks english.

But it does feel good we at least have our own language, unlike America.

Why should we learn your languages? You already seem to understand that to function in international society, at least a basic grasp of English is necessary. Your countries spend years teaching you our language in school, so that we don't have to learn yours. Cuck.

french, looks good, but oh that smell!
hairy armpits and truly never bathe/shower

desu if you can only speak one language it might as well be english.

but the fact that they being americans have access to so many resources for language learning and choose not to put them to good use for their own self-betterment is telling of their nature.

What language are you learning Sup Forums? Japanese and mandarin here.

atlasandboots.com/worlds-most-multilingual-countries-ranked/

>tfw you try to troll from over 50 spots behind USA

Can't hear you back there, could you speak up, in English please?

kek too bad i started learning japanese in 2nd grade and mandarin 4 years ago, better luck next war Russia

>Come to American Website
>Speak about about American issues more than home country
>Speaking American

BTFO

Bullshit

Most Americans speak mexican and english

>be american
>am fluentl in both English and Greek

woops, looks like I sure showed you. have anything else to say?

>be a non-American
>literally forced to learn a foreign language because nobody speaks your moonspeak language with only 10 million L1 speakers
>your government is owned by German and French bankers and the EU parliament
>your military is owned by the United States
>shitpost on a Mongolian cave painting forum to feel better about your literal non-country

>live in Western Hemisphere
>english, spanish, and portuguese are really the only prominent languages over here
>2 of those languages are for shitty 3rd world countries
Why bother learning anything other than english when you're in America?

ylilauta.org/politiikka/58846785#no58846785

Everyone get in here

The only language that actually matters in the world btw. No one cares about your cuck shed speak.

>our own language, unlike America.
america's "language" is called THE INTERNET. perhaps you've heard of it?

>be American, only need to read, write, and speak one language.

Sorry vodka bro, they don't think it be like its, but it do.

>yfw most multi-lingual americans are border hopping beaner scum

>be American
>can only speak English
>English is the most common language in the entire world and is even standard for things like aviation
Why would you bother wanting to learn anything else, it's literally just inefficient. I mean if you want to waste your time learning some gutterspeak because of muh heritage then go for it, as long as you learn to speak English as well aka the most useful language there will ever be.

I know a lot of Americans who can speak two or three language, but they're people who travels. And I know a lot of French who can only speak French, and Spanish who can only speak their native language. It means nothing.

>be american

>never have to learn other countries language or culture since mine is the one emulated across the globe.

Why would I learn more languages when everyone already speaks English?

>Be European
>Pretend to speak 5 languages
>Only ever use English

>mexican

kek

>Be American
>Speaks Klingon
I SHOWED YOU LOSER

This. I'm proficient in coonrunes. I bet y'all can't even write English in cursive.

>be toothpaste
>literally nobody speaks your language outside toothpasteland
>all sound like a bunch of Spurdos
>decide as a nation to all learn English out of necessity

English as a language will disappear from the territory of the USA before 2100. It is already the case in many places of California.

>be American
>get triggered by shitposts on an anime website
>spam the entire thread because of your insecurity

Look, simple minded eurofaggot, there is no reason for the average citizen here to be fluent in anything other than english. We DO expose kids early to other languages through elective courses in grade school but unless the child developes an interest in foreign language or chooses a career which requires that, nobody gives a fuck because theres nowhere to practice it. If you dont live in one of maybe four cities your exposure to anything other than english or cockroach will be about none. We are not a nation full of transient euros drifting about across a continent trying to sell horsemeat for a few francs and so english only is fine here.

>implying
french is the faggiest language in the world, only faggots and wannabe cock suckers are able to speak it, it runs through their veins
learn a real language like japanese, it will open your eyes and show you the real meaning of hard work

>be American

>only need to speak english because America is the dominant culture in the world

>IMPLYING YOU NEED TO KNOW ANY OTHER LANGUAGE THAN YOUR COUNTRY OFFICIAL ONES

How long until Arabic is France's national language? Or will it be Somali?

>Forgets Canada

kek

My high school only offered French and Spanish. I didn't want to validate our invaders so I took French only to find out it's useless. I can make myself understood in French to an extent but I'm sure I sound like a retard.

Took Arabic in university to work against the other invaders. Absolutely hopeless.

Whatever, everyone speaks English anyway.

>be belgian
>think it's actually a real country

>USA happens to become a superpower
>literally the only relevant global player in the world who can't into other languages/cultures
>everyone learns their simple ass language fluently in a couple months flat, to compensate for them being uneducated and uncultured
>LEL GET CUKED WE 1# BOW TO US

This is why we like leafs better.

>People who "Know" more languages
>Can't speak/read/write/understand it
>Still act as if they're better because they know how to ask for water and the word for cat in German

Literally worse than people who only know a single language, every american who pretends to be german because their granddaddy taught them how to ask for cock should be hanged.

ざ だえっがっつ だなるど かん

>somalis in France
>American education

Btw, the Arabs speak French, even in their countries (that does nos mean I approve their presence in my country).

I think it's most likely on a matter of time until the (((EU))) makes all of its member states speak English as their first language. Either that or Abdul will have them speaking Arabic.

Your irrelevant languages will most likely be extinct by the next century.

>be american
>only speak english
>cucked rest of the world accommodates me
okay

>since mine is the one emulated across the globe.
WRONG. Clearly you've never left your fucking basement you cuck

The only language that matters.

不好意思,我不会日本话

>Be Belgian
well, that's really enough suffering for anyone, no need to insult.

>be me a russian living in germany have to speak 3 languages

>pot
>kettle

>simple ass language
Kek, English literally has a larger vocabulary than 90% of foreign languages. This is why English has the richest literary tradition. We have access to literally dozens or hundreds of different words for the same meaning, because we can draw upon German, Latin, French, Greek, and other foreign influences in our language.

When I want to say it's cold, I can say it is cold. Or it is freezing. Or frigid. Or arctic. Or gelid, or wintry, or glacial.

What does a kraut say when it's cold? Uh..." Es ist kalt."

Enjoy your shit language fit only for barbarians.

well it is the lingua franca of the moment, why should they learn something else?

>be American
>can speak English, Spanish, and German fluently
>can't write in cursive

KEK. They sure look Somali to me, and I'm pretty sure that's not French they're speaking.
youtube.com/watch?v=ju79YT_lBVI
Kill yourself France. This shit is embarrassing as fuck senpai....
youtube.com/watch?v=pN0QddK8VFk

Captcha: ROAD CALLE (fitting)

I don't need to speak more languages.

Hell, most people who speak English -- even native speakers -- haven't mastered it.

>kankerkoud

lawyered

>intelligent accuracy on /pol

wrong meme, friend!

Nice try, I guess...

>Japanese
>Open your eyes

i can speak dutch too
blujh blujjh blujjjh iem duetch im a fajjgkeot
NETHERLANDS B T F O

AYYY

i'm sure you put a lot of effort into learning english, bud

Whos the girl ffs?

>be American
>every other country has to learn my language
>can't even post on a Cantonese paper lantern crafting site if you don't speak American.

true, Ebonics is incredibly hard to learn but I'm fluent in it after years of practice

>literally nobody speaks your language outside toothpasteland
Being this dumb.

>>only can read, speak and write in one language
Be from the Netherlands. Country is so shit tier that you have to assimilate by learning the language and culture of another country to compete.

I agree

>be weeaboo
>bilingual within a few years

It's such a pain in the ass to find a movie with polish or greek subtitles. Spanish and french are rather problematic too, though it's not that bad. English is everywhere.

The Chinese are more serious on the matter and want foreigners to know their lang. Based chinks.

>What does a kraut say when it's cold?

kalt, kühl, frostig, frisch, arktisch, durchfroren, zugig, frigid, eiskalt, klamm, klirrend, eisig... and so on.

you were saying?
English is a joke. Stay mad for speaking the language of plebs.

Uhm. Nice try?

>Be Dutch
>Be overran with Muslims

Lmao

>English literally has a larger vocabulary than 90% of foreign languages.
Of which a huge fucking portion is obsolete.
>because we can draw upon German, Latin, French, Greek, and other foreign influences in our language.
>implying other languages don't do this all of the time

>What does a kraut say when it's cold? Uh..." Es ist kalt."
>ausgekühlt, bitterkalt, eisig, eisig kalt, eiskalt, frisch, frostig, frostklirrend, hundekalt, klamm, kühl, lausekalt, saukalt, schneidend, schattig, frigide, frostig, unerregbar, kühl, zugig
And yes, German can also into neologism and say stuff like "arktisch".

Face it. The only reason people speak English is because it is convenient. And it only became that way because everyone has to put up with you.

And we do actually >;3

>Sup Forums has daily Japanese threads

where are the daily German threads?