Why are trumptards easily triggered by banter?

Why are trumptards easily triggered by banter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5USX24h-1qc
youtu.be/poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gonna add this to the screencap for when Trump wins

Dat nigga gangsta as hell!

>He will "go down" as a president
You're godamn right.

Cool. Make sure you save it with the gif expanded.

back in reality, obama AGREED with trump in that asinine segment, you even realize that?

Butthurt and liberals aren't mutually exclusive.

King Nigger looks triggered as fuck

>Le obama is worst president meme
>Again, not understanding banter

> When trump wins

Ok buddy

Why would they be mad at that?

He's admitting that he's gonna go down as an awful president.

I wouldn't be if Obama didn't sacrifice his integrity this entire election cycle.

>when Trump wins

L O L

He did a mic drop meme lmao what a dip. Muh "coo with da kids". Hate this shit. You should have to be 30 and a tax payer to vote.

>Believing more than 25% of that image.

>elect a president because he is a nigger
>affirmative action president
>elect a president because he is cool lmao weed

>he fucks the world's shit up senpai

>he basically negates the nobel peace prize by accepting it
>further destabilizes the ME
>fucks up ukraine

Why are americans so blind when it comes to their presidents?

Because it's treasonous anti white banter. If we gave back a fraction of the same kind of bantz they throw at us then they call us Nazis and try to arrest us for hate speech. They are that buthurt kid that can't take what the dish out except they have all the teachers on their side so we sort of have to just take it when they shit all over us.

Even If speculation of President Trump doing nothing during his first term is true, that's still better than what Obama did and Hillary would do

*drops vodka*

>YOU CAN'T SAY THAT, THAT'S RACIST/HOMOPHOBIC/XENOPHOBIC/FATSHAMING/STUPIDSHAMING/SLUTSHAMING

Yeah, libtards are the thick skin ones.

And registered for the draft.

holy shit did Obama really do that? This is lame as fuck.

At least Trump won't be the first president to be triggered by a tweet.

obama was pretty cool in the beginning but he's beyond corny at this point. not even hillary has sunk to the same depths of lameness as this guy

i know you gotta get along with the kids and the youth vote and all but fucking hell

Can't wait for this nigger to be proven wrong

>>Itt butthurt white betas

ITT: Shills shrieking about nonexistent butthurt

It's getting cringey. Like the equivalent of someone yelling U MAD? U MAD BRO? U MAD?

Obama BTFO if he felt so threatened by maga man's tweet that he had to put on a little shuck & jive for the media like this.

My uncle is offended that "people are offended by everything these days," and is furious that white people aren't on the BET awards...

Not being a president is better than being the worst president in American history.

Obama is retarded.

Obama......lol

>Banter
>Hahahahaha THIS NIGGER IS SO TRIGGERED,
!!!!! LOOK AT HIM DANCE FOR THE JEWS!!!! OVAMA BTFO!!! MAGA!!!

There are white people at the BET awards...

>Having no proof

he'll regret saying that in a couple of days

Boy am I really enjoying my really expensive health care and national debt. So glad that race relations are so much better now too.

Thanks, Obama.

Millenials: offended by white people and critisism

hol up hol up hol up hol up hol up

Seriously, why do conservatards keep saying this? Do you have any evidence that race relations were better before Obama other than the fact that you didn't have to hear the complaints of black people on a daily basis? The vast majority of blacks would not say race relations were "better" before obama.

Only someone appallingly ignorant of history would say Obama is the worst president.

> Guy runs for president with literally 'Im black'

> Cunt runs for president with literally 'im a girl'

It pisses people off. Rightfully so.

>Do you have any evidence that race relations were better before Obama
There was what, one race riot under Bush, at the very beginning of his term.
How many have there been under bongo bongo?

Liberace was manlier than Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=5USX24h-1qc

youtu.be/poz6W0znOfk

>doesn't matter if I was the worst president ever
>so long as I WAS president

true patriot right there

Why give a fuck what they think they're nuts. Blm is a black supremacist movement.

because we understand whats at stake.

Obama did the mic drop at that one dinner, people lost their shit, said in an interview he was glad he was done campaigning, then we've seen his dumbass mug all over tv campaignING and doing mic drops, he doesn't know when to stop, or when a joke is over, he's such a fucking dork

>Implying Obama caused riots instead of incompetent law enforcement

This language is exactly why there's racial tension.

Get out.

>moving the goalposts

Adding this post to my collage for when madame president wins

I'm going to fuck your mom so hard she'll be stuffing stones up her cunt to mimick the feeling.

because obama likes to party with pizza and hotdogs at the white house

Why did he have to drop the phone? It looks like an iPhone 7, and that shit's expensive.

>22
>23
Yea how're those "accomplishments" working out for us in the real world, fucking Hitler yourself CTR

Pretty good bants desu, if only what Trump said weren't true
While Reagan was good and funny, Obama is shit and funny

>implying fire doesnt get fought with fire
SJW's and Stormfags are just as far off in their respective political spectrums

>kept us out of second Great Depression

Iimmediatly triggered

>Why did he have to drop the phone? It looks like an iPhone 7, and that shit's expensive.

Yeah, when you live in a third world country.

lmao

>Why is the POTUS who can have anything he wants so casual with damaging shit?

>Liberals: HAHAHA WHAT A BURN!!! SAVAGE!!!!
>Everyone else: You realize Obama admitted that he will go down as the worst President in history, right?
>Liberals: ....fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>Saved America's auto industry

Top fucking kek. Ford is literally outsourcing all small vehicle production to Mexico. King Nigger had 8 years to stop that from happening and guess what? The auto industry is worse off than ever thanks to King Nigger.

>OBAMA IS A TYRANT AND A SOCLIAST DICTATOR, REEE
>omg why wont obama come down hard on private enterprises and push through strict regulation

Was Liberace French? He looks very French in that picture.

Because unlike you retards we happen to know they're a coven of Satanists who use humor and ridicule to shame you into voting against your own interests.

>tin foil. Please leave.
We went through this shit in 2008. That Satanist shit didn't work then either.

It's been eight years, I'm sure he has gone down on many cocks as President.

Not moving the goalpost if you originally strawmaned Obama.

>At least I'm not mooching off taxpayers' money, Ahmed.

I thought the phone wasn't his, so it's kind of a dick move.

>be me
>post pro Trump thing on Facebook
>liberal friend freaks out and tells me to "suck his dick"

>somehow i can't handle the banter

Mfw

> sign the arms reduction pact with Russia

Oh boy those Russians will be on our side now!

>At least I'm not mooching off taxpayers' money

That's because there are no tax payers in your shithole of a country.

In order to to pay taxes, you gotta have a job.

In order to have a job, you gotta have a functioning economy.

Hope this helps.

>You were a shit President
>Yes I was!

really made me think

>sourcing a Facebook page

Trumptards are easily triggered by EVERYTHING that reminds them they don't live in a herrenvolk democracy. They've got the same hair-trigger sensitivity as SJWs, only for a different set of stimuli.

no

>Trumptards are easily triggered by EVERYTHING that reminds them they don't live in a herrenvolk democracy. They've got the same hair-trigger sensitivity as SJWs, only for a different set of stimuli.

When Sup Forums is shut down after the election, Trumpcucks will hilariously be forced to share a safe space with SJWs on Tumblr because they have no where else to go.

I'm not angry at banter as long as both sides can engage about it without the media glorifying one side and demonizing the other

I am a Trumptard and I have numerous complaints about Donald Trump that I don't mind seeing joked about, the blatant bias in which these jokes are perceived is just frustrating

Can we just openly kill sjws yet? I'm not saying whether I would or not, just asking a simple question.

Because, like Trump, they are incredibly thin skinned and insecure

Literally 3/4 of that page is an outright lie, and the other but doesn't even make sense. Here's your (you), Facebook cancer

Obama is the President of Cringe. He's like the personification of "Hello fellow kids".

Even though you support Trump, i can respect what you said. I'm more so annoyed by his supporters with an almost diety-like worship the ground he walks on. It's like no one on Sup Forums is capable of being critical of his asshattery.

It's like you only found out today Sup Forums is brim full of retards

It's not like that at all and that was a stupid statement to make.

added

No, just a fag.

Because its like joking about the end of life on earth when you say he's not gonna win. This is big boy stuff that matters even if we're just faggots on a hentai noodle forum

>No, just a fag.

Wha's the difference.

>ended the war in Iraq
>got our troops back from Iraq

Pretty sure we are still bombing the shit out of Iraq and still have troops there...

Yeah and my imaginary uncle could kick your imaginary uncle's ass, shill. Do you all seriously get a basic script that you kind of ad-lib? I notice every time a shill comes up with a new angle, some random fucker has had the exact same experience.

Getting offended by retards who want to be addressed with "they" and "them" pronouns and openly racist movements like blm is perfectly normal. I doubt that your imaginary uncle watches BET if he complains about a lack of white people.

You know what's really ironic about all this? People are finally starting to see that the people crying "racist" (read: wolf) when their opinions get contradicted are the real racists when they show their true colors.

>eliminated gaddafi
libya is in shambles because of this fuckwit jesus christ fuck him

>when Trump wins
this delusion. I rly want him to win, but he cant and he wont.

Oh no, now you're gonna end up on this Eternal Tooth's image!

If you crucify every canidate about perceived flaws that the population feels towards them then you should never be excited for a presidential season. Trump has shown charisma & political beliefs that this board is behind so why shouldn't we worship the God Emperor? You don't seem to understand that support for him at all times is the most effective support. This is a battle against Hillary Clinton and the side to follow is clearer by the day.

Best Friend is a Shillary follower because 'lmao trump said mean thing'

Meanwhile Clinton is a literal criminal but, he couldn't care less because she says not mean things.

Stopped talking to him after he basically called me an illiterate savage and tried to pussy foot around it when I called him on derailing our discussion with insults.

The brainwashing is real.

>You will be remembered as King Nigger

>WEL "smack lips" AT LEEST I WILL B REMEMBRED AS A KANG "drops mick"

Wow, drumpf blown the fuck out am I right?

>Wow, drumpf blown the fuck out am I right?

Well...yes, and it's gonna be even funnier on Tuesday night.

You know I always wondered why krauts were never branded as horrid shitposters like leafs.

Maybe you're just not worth the trouble because unlike us you're not actually white.