Japan is the only good asian country

The rest can fuck off and die.

>a fucking smiley face

They are perfect automatons. The faulty ones euthanize. 10/10, would force unconditional surrender again.

OP you are retarded.

Western civilization needs to learn how to deal with marxism.

Muh human rights allowed marxism to grow, now they control everything.

Remove waitto piggus

Argentina is the only good southamerican country. The rest can fuck off and die.

OP you are a huge faggot. South Koreans are best Koreans. Also best Asians. kys

Yeah right
And Argentina is white

I agree

Since I live in an Asian country I know firsthand how great the Japanese are and how fucking terrible everyone else (especially the Chinese) are

But u forgot all these the "amazing" atheist lovers from japan

Nice try to divide and conquer you (((shill)))

>Having "fuck Korea" demonstrations
For what purpose? What do they believe they can achieve?

I agree.

Dumb kraut, i'm with my german grandmother right now.

Learn history, more precisely european diaspora in America.

its become harder to maintain alliances across regions

proximity dictates who you absolutely have to have a working relation ship with. nobody is going to lock out a key player because some one on the opposite side of the world tells you to

Weeaboo detected. They can't even create a single smart phone that catches on. Samsung put their entire nation to shame. If not for that retard in N Korea, Korea would be a regional super power. Once the two Koreas unite, they're going to dominate that entire region.

fuck off weeb, japs are subhuman savages and should have been purged off the face of the earth

There are no good asian countries.

And no, Japan would not be any where near the top of the list.

Thanks to Kim they might be a nuclear power too when that happens, also they dominate video games.

Korean phones are the worst pieces of shit ever. I've had both Samsung and LG and they all died within one to two years. Meanwhile my 3 year old Sony phone is still kicking.

yeah

axis warriors who fought to the bloody end > cheap thieves > literal who carbon copy