This is how I think it will go, with the possibility of CO, PA, VA going red. And perhaps NV blue

This is how I think it will go, with the possibility of CO, PA, VA going red. And perhaps NV blue.

Many people seem to forget about the Bradley effect, this election is so polarized and people mainly from the leftwing instantly harrasess and threatens people who make it public that they are voting for Trump, which is why I think many will vote for him in secret.

Anyone else thinks this will be the same result?

>No meme maps please, Cali wont go red and Texas wont go blue

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3C-V6A8lH5Y
youtu.be/nfgEvgVC6Qs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Like the map, but I'm kinda worried about nc. someone reassure me?

According to Nate Aluminium he has momentum there and currently in the lead

Trump was up 7 points in a poll with 11% oversampling of Democrats in NC. He's up 5% in the latest poll. Also, Romney had about the same early voting statistics, if not less, and won NC by 2 points.

But how does Trump win NH? I see him lacking behind in most polls

What? RCP has him leading NH and these are Dem oversampled polls

>Independents lean Trump

nice A S S U M P T I O N S you've got there

Trump doesn't even need Florida

Nigga every poll has Trump MINIMUM Trump +10 with Independents, Even CNN had him at 40-27, This means Trump crushes.

If he fails in florida, he'll need NC, OH + 2 out, MI, PA, CO, VA, and getting 2 out of those will be tough and frankly, kinda unlikely.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3C-V6A8lH5Y

#WhitesOnly

Share this you fucking faggots.

I think that in general, polls are Democrat propaganda. One poll that came out immediately after the last debate showed Hillary +11. What wasn't widely known is that the Hillary campaign PAID for that poll.

Polls are biased toward Democrats and are frequently designed to dispirit Republican voters so that they will not vote.

Trump will win in a landslide.

So Nevada is pretty much officially a lost cause now.

Does this kill Trump's chances?
Because even if we assume he takes every other swing state, some of which are virtual deadbeats AND give him New Hampshire, it's not enough.

Obama was caught on video encouraging illegal aliens to vote.

Illegal alien: ...of the millennial's, dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. If I vote, will Immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

Obama: Not true. Okay? The reason is first of all when you vote you are a citizen yourself and there is not a situation where the voting rules somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, etc. The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential.

youtu.be/nfgEvgVC6Qs

I want to believe Trump can win, but the news coming out of Nevada is troubling since so many of Sup Forums's prediction maps that had Trump winning basically said he needed that state.

I love my country and want to believe he can win, but I'm worried. Please tell me if there's another plausible way.

God bless America

whats this shit about trump being a pedophile and having sex with a 13 year old model?

is it real? how come i havent heard about it till now?

some civil court case that got thrown out twice and i think it just got thrown out again. The unknown accuser was going to have a press conference than decided not to because of death threats, how does a jane doe(unknown) person get death threats? It is a sham to sway voters for trump

I'm more worried about FL. It seems like it's turning for Killary.

Trump fan here but does anyone know why the polls were biased in Romney's favor last time? They didnt expect blacks to come out like in 2008?

im for neither candidate and i see a ton of anti trump stuff that seems really vicious, not as much as the anti hilary stuff, that email shit is real so it doesnt count. but what if its real ? its hard to tell whats bullshit when multiple sources are reporting the same thing

Fucking look at the Independents, in reality she's up by 1000 and Trump kills in Ground Game

Fuck off CTR, look at the vote, hes leading bitch

Nothing is lost or won till the ballots are counted. Sure trump is losing in early voting, but dems are always strong in early voting. Don't give up! Man up and go out and vote on tuesday, or so help me God I'll fly out to the US and vote myself, illegally just like the Mexicans, but Trump will be getting my vote.

grrrr. that map makes me so mad. those blue areas are just fucking hippies or union workers trying to hold on to midwest industrial jobs. the only reason the great lakes votes democrat is because of labor issues. thats it. otherwise its socially republican.....eat a dick michigan....

R8 my prediction.

why would Mi/PA go red and NV?

I worry democrat polls showing hillary winning are just cover to convince the public that the rigged win is actually a legitimate win.

He's currently losing Nevada, unless indies are massively voting for him.

He's doing better than Romney in early voting in NC and FL.

He WILL win Ohio.
He can win florida.
He can win North Carolina.

But you guys really need to stop coloring NV red on your maps. The last day of early voting there had a huge spike in turnout for Hispanics. Up something like 120% already for the whole state from 2012 and this is even before election day.

Show me a realistic way he wins without NV.

Shy tory m8

He doesn't, but Florida is one of the safer swing states for Trump IMO. If he loses Florida it'd likely be indicative of poor numbers elsewhere. Or widespread voter fraud.

I think he can win with PA and without NV. I could be wrong.

>Obama was caught on video encouraging illegal aliens to vote.

It sounds to me as if the Democrats are very scared that they will lose this election.

If the election were in the bag, why are Clinton supporters campaigning in states that are allegedly already Hillary's?

Obama should be called to account for encouraging illegal aliens to vote illegally in the presidential election.

>shitting the bed about 6 electoral votes
>based bernout delegates in Washington are going to go faithless elector for trump

Where were you when two crusty hipsters saved the republic from nuclear holocaust

>Show me a realistic way he wins without NV.
He would have to take PA (possible) or flip CO (unlikely)

>Michigan
>Blue

I don't think Michigan is a sure blue. Outside of Detroit the state is heavily red. But due to recent trends, opinions, etc, there's a strong chance you wont see Detroit lean Hillary. The state is very much in play and quite possibly red.

Shes up by 4 points there.

Still gonna say its not a sure thing. The sheer volume of people there pissed off about the economy is staggering.