WIKILEAKS HAPPENING

THEY'RE DOING DAMAGE-CONTROL PRE-LEAK

SOMETHING BIG IS COMING.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQ7lYRnF1F8
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51464
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>trusting putinleaks

So the Illuminati fuckers really do eat live children. Shit! I knew it.

This desu.

Wikileaks is only correct when it's against Republicans.

Seriously? If anything in it was fake don't you think it could of been pointed out by now? Those messages are DK signed so they are verified. Its not putin leaking them idiot its our own govt who is fed up.

>implying wikileaks isn't partisan

So fuckin transparent.
I am filled with seething hatred for these people

I find it funny as hell how there are people that believe this whole "Wikileaks=Russia" meme that is spread by Hillary's shills, the MSM.

> This email has also been verified by myngp.com DKIM 1024-bit RSA key

Wikileaks has yet to really deliver this election season. I mean, yes, the shit they've revealed is incredibly damaging for people who can actually into politics, but normies don't care about war profiteering or illicit arms deals so Hillary's state department shenanigans are irrelevant. If they actually HAD footage of her saying "nigger" it would've tanked her campaign much harder than her providing financial support to dictatorial regimes that systematically execute gays and rape victims. That's just the US culture right now.

Wikileaks is all real m8o.

But isn't it way too late for that? Even if something big dropped in an hour, would there be enough time for people to pick up on it?

kek has spoken

Well when one party has shown itself to be ridiculously corrupt then its hard to appear non partisan

They're nervous

LOL

>Wikileaks has yet to really deliver this election season.

I know right, that silly spirit cooking thing and the pedo ring were literally nothing.

holy fuck my nigga its really happening

I'm giddy already.

How does she define 'probably'? No Wikileaks to this date have been fake, but this girl knows the next batch has a probability of being fake? Based on what?

Kek confirms

Wikileaks is looking past the election.

Hillary will steal it, she has the Diebold states locked up 100%, guys. This is gonna get fifty fucking million times uglier than it is.

FBI and everybody else will have so much to prosecute Hillary and every single person in her network, and the fact that she'll be the President and Trump will still be alive for people to rally around, and then how can they kill him?

This is literally an Obi-Wan vs. Darth Vader situation, Trump will become MORE powerful and Hillary LESS after the election no matter WHO wins.

That's been the theme of the whole election, Hillary wins the battles and loses the war.

>you thought this was a meme

it's really sad that you're right.

*WHOPPER*

>implying Trump is truly a republican

when exactly did it become convenient for the MSM to drop the trump =/= republican meme?

No more pizza for Jenny

What is DK signed? Is it something I can verify infront of people that ask?

everything posted on some tinfoil-angelfire-blogs like 10 years ago seems to be true. 2016 has been one hell of a ride

SHUT IT DOWWWWWN

It's only ok when they're partisan against Bush then.

>something big is coming
>this time for sure!
>p-please believe me

>wikileaks have never published an unauthentic document
>probably a fake

hillary's emails

>RSA key
>RSA
>RUSSIA!
>20MG 1T W45 RU5514N H4X0R5!1!

Literally 2 days to the election. If this is going to fucking end up mattering at all it needs to come out TODAY. If she gets elected it's game over. She'll be immune to to mountains of more shit.

Assange you're making me freak the fuck out man. If you've got something use it. It needs time to hit the masses.

wikileaks opens governments and is against everything hillary stands for. they were also against everything bush did but you didnt see the republicans denying and lying about it. they just called it treason. this time its not against the govt, but private individuals and organizations.

everything they released until now was big. The libya fiasco alone could kill careers, but Clinton has the media and the wall street behind her. Imagine Corbyn or Farage would have done half the shit Clinton did, they would have murked him for sure.

Lawl %100 credible until WikiLeaks? What happened ctr? Cat got your tongue?

Plus what do they have to gain?

They are partisan against corrupt criminals.

IM SICK AND TIRED OF THESE MOLOCH WORSHIPPING PEDOPHILES

>DK
>Democratic Republic of Korea
>IT'S THE RUSSIANS AND THE NORTH KOREANS! KIM JONG-UN! OTHER SCARY PEOPLE. We didn't forget Russia, right? PUTIN!

the main thing is the almost total media blackout on wikileaks info. If CNN and local news were running 24x7 stories about 'hey the clinton foundation is tied to Taneo and Bill Clinton is getting 33 million + 60 million over the next 5 years' or 'Clinton quid pro quo meets with CGI donors who 'gifted' them 1 million'. Instead they're outright ignoring all the stories. If these leaks had been about Trump they would have finished him. Hell the media ignored the FBI report that said there was no connection between Trump and the Russians and they're STILL repeating that line.

>>RSA key

> Ruskie

It all makes so much sense now

Somethings definitely up. CTR on damage control everywhere. Haven't seen it like this for weeks.

DKIM look it up

>throwing blame at something you don't need proof about because idiots will eat it up like it was fresh honey

This is just low, people who think like this should just drink some bleach and spare us.

This. Everything was enough to get people in jail but the MSM and the clique that runs the world just fooled everyone into thinking it's nothing

Maybe it's so big even the media wouldn't ignore it on a short turnaround.

The same source that gave increasingly nervous man the scoop on Trumps campaign being finished 39 times.

Assange has flat out said Trump will not be allowed to win the election.

Let's assume: he knows things we don't, the election is a lost cause regardless of what gets leaked, and that he has information way more damaging that what's already been leaked, what would be the best strategy?

Maybe wait until after the election? Think about it, he wouldn't be taking down just a candidate, but a president who stole the election and all of her accomplices.

In terms of publicity and even personal notoriety, sitting on the worst information until after the election has been stolen might be the better plan.

>turns out both parties colluded to stop jeb! and both donald and hill share a jail cell

>hey guys if someone is calling us out on a crime in the next days, WE DIDNT DO IT! ITS A LIE! just saying. its not like I would know about anything that we could be called out for lol! just in case...

Normaly I would say this dumb girl just royally fucked it up

But given she is talking to libfags they are probably unable to realize it

Agreed. From what that tweet says, "commence next phase of US election this week" it seems that today is the last day they could start it.

Yup, this is the worst I've seen ever almost. It's fucking unbelievable.

wikileaks wouldn't exist if it was all real info

If Kek wills it, there is a tactical infonuke abound.

What's this technique called again? It's a common thing used similar to accusing your opponent of what you are guilty of.

Prepping? I forget the word for it.

If anything is happening, it would have happened by now. We've seen with the recent leaks there is about 3 days before it trends on social media, and 10 days until MSM is forced to cover it. Its too late now.

t. jeb bush, guac salesman

Its too fucking late you retards no matter how big it is. Media wont cover it, twitter & facebook are going to cockblock it.
Trump lost.
Next time release it sooner.

Projection

Whoa yeah man
Some supremely skilled ruseman spent 20000 hours writing mountains of inane e-mails and burying little false nuggets in them

Projecting?

I wonder how much morphine Hillary is on right now?

This is like when you come home late and your gf just casually asks where you've been, and scream "I made a mistake! It was only this one time! She meant nothing me!"

One of Wikileaks common methods of verification is actually directly asking the government which sourced the leaks. If they shoot back with a copyright claim, then they can probably assume they are real. If it's just denial, it could be fake. Which means if Wikileaks is about to leak something, the government would know. Makes sense why they are saying this with advanced knowledge.

Based on the fact some real shit is likely about to get posted and they are shitting their pants
>more than Hillarys normal amount of shitting depends
>pic unrelated
>CTR Antidote

>Assange said that
More like some staffer girl running the twitter trying to sound edgy and smart.

>Le power consolidation
They have been shooting themselves in the foot every day for a year and a hald, there is no power consolidation going on.

our memes always become real lol

If the worst is yet to come, WTF. What's worse than torturing and fucking kids?

it would be shut down if it was real

a fucking dingo

Yeah! They only have a mere 100% accuracy. Only 100%!

He apparently said it in a full interview, though. On camera. Not dead.

I guess it's easier to talk out your ass than do a google search:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQ7lYRnF1F8

No that's accusing your opponent of your crimes. This is preemptively prepping your followers to shift their opinion on something that will get out. It's on the tip of my tongue I can't think of it.

> Dropping bombs 24 hours or less before the election

Kek has blessed your words, well spoken.

>She'll be immune to to mountains of more shit.
Yeah nah. This stuff is not going to stop once she gets elected. It took a huge pile of shit to force Nixon out. We gonna be Special Prosecutor soon enough.

Today is the first day of the week.

Pictures and videos of them, with hillarys face included

Taking videos in portrait format

Only in America. In most places Sunday is the last day of the week and Monday is the first.

Haha holy shit.

>What's worse than torturing and fucking kids?
Photographic and video proofs maybe?

>If the worst is yet to come, WTF. What's worse than torturing and fucking kids?
Eating them afterwards?

there is no way this pizza shit doesn't end up being meme'd into the mainstream. I showed normies the emails of the pizza talk, one almost through up and got mad for being exposed to it.
Even if they steal the election this can be meme'd into mainstream consciousness.
>Chandler's Timblr is a fucking catalogue of children
>pic related

Show people the connections and they break their cognitive dissonance

That's because most places are full of heathens.

>What's worse than torturing and fucking kids?
Doing it while eating live kittens and puppers.

>implying assange isn't a raging leftist whose ideas compliment the progressive model
>implying he wants trump in office

projection but also gas lighting

Openly negotate destruction of US in the video. Its much worse. She will become enemy of the state with free killing license for every bounty-hunter

Spookeh

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51464

From:[email protected] To: [email protected] Date: 2016-01-30 19:44 Subject: Re: thank you

yes. the whole state of North Dakota, the fracking zones of Pennsylvania, south Philadelphia, Richmond CA, the sacrifice zones in this nation seem to be growing rapidly.

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 4:35 PM, John Podesta wrote: > Important. Good for Flint, good for all the other Flints, good for > progressives, bad for right wing conservatives

>what is the iraq war leaks?

What's coming is that Hillary's inner circle are a bunch of perverts who rape child sex slaves.
And that information will be coming from the FBI via Wikileaks if the Obama DOJ stonewalls any further.

People say wikileaks are biased but if anything they will drop the really juicy stuff AFTER the election to create as much chaos as possible and to keep them in the limelight.

Imagine a President-elect getting indicted, imagine the mayhem it would cause.

they're sheep who believe whatever they're told, like all white people are racist or that the wage gap exists.

>Implying Clintonworld represents a party or ideology
They stand for nothing but themselves, their cronies, and their hoards of cash.
So no, wikileaks isn't partisan. Bernie 2016 niggers.

What if Planned Parenthood is selling aborted babies to them for ritual sacrifice?