Brit/pol/ - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs edition

>latest Hitchens
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/11/peter-hitchens-forget-the-eu-vote-all-britain-really-needs-is-patriotic-leaders.html

>Theresa: Why I will not allow the British people’s vote for Brexit to be sabotaged
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/05/why-i-will-not-allow-the-british-peoples-vote-for-brexit-to-be-s/

>The people have made their democratic decision and a principle is at stake, Theresa May tells Brexit critics as she vows to battle courts
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/05/the-people-have-made-their-democratic-decision-and-a-principle-i/

>'What part of LEAVE don't you understand?' Farage DESTROYS Brexit court ruling campaigner
express.co.uk/news/uk/729253/Nigel-Farage-Gina-Miller-Brexit-High-Court-EU

>Jeremy Corbyn forced to clarify Labour will not block the triggering of Article 50
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/06/labour-will-block-article-50-unless-theresa-may-agrees-to-jeremy/

>Colombia president welcomes Brexit trade prospect
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37886179

>Jeremy Hunt: forcing May to reveal Brexit plan would damage economy
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/06/gina-miller-brexit-ruling-prevents-uk-from-being-a-tin-pot-dicatorship

>Richmond Park by-election: when is it and who is Zac Goldsmith up against?
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/richmond-park-by-election-when-is-it-and-who-is-zac-goldsmith-up/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5ixEHJvbJE
youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM
youtube.com/watch?v=kgFPOdHOqgc
youtube.com/watch?v=9QZOHzWLF9w
youtube.com/watch?v=3C-V6A8lH5Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RFA_Orangeleaf_(A110)
youtube.com/watch?v=x1bX3F7uTrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Cromwell

>yes yes keep posting Karen

Lads are we all voting for Trump on Tuesday?

Death to traitors.

First for Emilia. Had to take a break from Emilia posting to fulfil my role as the meme merchant.

>Gina Miller and Nigel Farage on the Andrew Marr Show

Was this as good as it sounds?

Disgusting kike enabler

How redpilled was Are Enoch in regard to Jews and the Nazis?

Gina was basically le tricky hook maymay and evaded being pinned down on anything.

Reminder that these soft lads are the best upcoming UK band at the moment.
youtube.com/watch?v=N5ixEHJvbJE

How are the US election results structured and where can I watch it lads?

MAGA

>le tricky hook
u wot

He wanted to kill Nazis so bad that when the army refused to enlist him as a Private soldier he pretended to be Australian because they had commonwealth quotas to fill.

He was a good man.

Why is the red pill such a lonely experience lads.

Truth and Knowledge is a curse.

>One of Powell’s modern day admirers is Ukip leader Nigel Farage, who fondly recounts driving Powell to anti-EU meetings in the 1990s in his autobiography Fighting Bull.

>Both men are superb orators who pitch their Eurosceptism in nationalist tones, and both alienate more people than they attract.

>Shirley Williams thinks that is as far as the comparison goes. She said: “Enoch Powell was an intellectual, he was professor of classics. Farage is a charmer but he’s not an intellectual. He’s got a very quick and clever political mind but what he hasn’t got is a deep sense of the great sweeps and movements of history somehow which obviously Enoch Powell had.”

>Williams also thinks Farage bears little in common with the other great anti-European voice from 1975, Tony Benn.

>She said: “Farage’s charm is more directed at women. Farage is what the Edwardians used to call a lounge lizard, which Tony absolutely wasn’t. Tony had charm, but it was charm towards people, it wasn’t specifically slightly sexually driven charm which it is with Farage. I think Tony is a weightier figure than Farage, I think Tony thought quite a lot about ‘wither the left’ and that kind of thing, I don’t think Farage thinks much about ‘wither the right’. Farage thinks mostly about Farage.”

They're playing in London on the 9th.
Almost bought tickets to go see them but I only like a few of their songs.

I don't get what she means in the last paragraph

>alienate more people than they attract
o u t o f t o u c h

Garbage.

Pay your license fee and watch on BBC

she fancies nige and is projecting

FAT
A
T

Fort George is closing lads. Defence sec will announce tomorrow.

>majority of the UK votes for brexit
>months later and it's somehow gotten to the point where brexit might be abolished/otherwise dismantled
i don't get it, isn't the whole point of a nation-wide vote that it's supposed to be indisputable?
or am i misunderstanding some facet of this whole debacle

>Enoch alienated more than he attracted
>Enoch has tradiotinal Labour voters chanting his name
>estimated that more than 3/4 of the British public agreed with Enoch in the late 60's
>Tories had 4 consecutive governments and Enoch told the public to vote Labour and they lost government.

It will go through, else there would be an election and a purge of the remainiacs.
The problem is how our constitution works, and also 3 biased judges (a pro-EU shill, a jew, and an ex-blair advisor).

>Enoch told the public to vote Labour
why?

Your mistake was the assumption that the people have any power.

that's the wrong tricky hook

Parliament is horribly unrepresentative of the wider population on this matter, so they're coming up with contrived ways to block it. I hope they do so we can watch remain mps get slaughtered in the General Election.

All that has happened is that Parliment has won a case to vote on Brexit. The case had been moved up the line to the Supreme Court.

The likelyhood is that MPs will vote for Brexit and this isn't really a Brexit issue at all, its more a case of where the Governments power of Royal Prerogative ends and Parliamentary Sovereignty begins.

Because Ted Heath was a nonce.

He took us into the EEC, forerunner of the EU.

You know, it's not too late for drooling Cletus McRednecks to redpill themselves on faker Trump, the corporate establishment oligarch (they already know about crooked Hillary) .

"HyperNormalisation"
youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM

Trump: The Conspiracy Files
youtube.com/watch?v=kgFPOdHOqgc

The choice is between tweedledum and tweedledummer. Sanders would have nailed the election long ago. I pity them...

Fair enough, got to admit the singer can be flat as a fart live, but the studio stuff's mostly great.
Post better UK new music then fellas

Is it only just dawning on you how corrupt the EU is. If and I hope it will brexit happens, it will depend on the strength of will of the British people. God help those that remain in the EU.

Remainers are using the autist tactic where they say we will leave the EU in the narrowest definition of the term, whilst remaining part of the single market and free movement.

yer my bad i guess
>Parliament is horribly unrepresentative of the wider population on this matter
who's left to represent the people if not parliament itself
>Is it only just dawning on you how corrupt the EU is
nah loads of people have hated and still hate everything the EU stands for here in iceland
this is especially reinforced by the farce that was greece's bankruptcy, which could for all intents and purposes somehow repeat itself if we were to give up the króna as a currency

Most new music is garbage too. But still not as garbage as that. You're a massive faggot for liking it.

Fuck off, commie.

The EU isn't doing this. Our MPs are trying to fuck us on this one. The EU may try to fuck us if they fail.

>Trump wants to reduce military intervention abroad
>but wants to increase military spending

I love how Iceland handled the 2008 crash.
Round the bankers up, jail them and the ex-PM and refuse to pay a penny.

Nice dubs.
>What are some good new music artists? I only listen to old music.

90s britpop.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=9QZOHzWLF9w

This makes perfect sense, what's wrong?

DONT VASTE TIME WITH /BRIT/KEK THREADS

BETTER SPREAD THIS SHIT SPREAD THIS

TRUM JUST WON THE BLACK VOTES

youtube.com/watch?v=3C-V6A8lH5Y

#whitesonly
>#whitesonly
#whitesonly
>#whitesonly

America's military is already enormous, and if they're not using it to meddle in other countries' affairs what would they need it for? No one would ever be stupid enough to invade them.

>i am a super intellectual but i can't frame my arguments to those less intelligent than me
>*sigh* fucking rednecks, why is everyone except me so dumb?

>who's left to represent the people if not parliament itself

The idea is that MPs are expected to carry out the views of their constituents and if they don't then they are answerable to the electorates.

The problem is though that voting has become factional, most people don't look into their MP's views and just vote labour because they're from up north or vote Conservatives because Blair was a cunt and so forth.

It's exactly the policies we should've been doing
>spending more on defense
>invading the middle east less

*increases walking pace*

Defence from what?

Every country should have done this

Article 50 must be triggered before negotiations. Article 50 when triggered guarantees the country that triggers it leaves the EU. The negotiations can only come after 50 is triggered.
Of course that all depends on the EU not changing the rules half way through. The EU is a really corrupt organisation.

Yeah most new music is dogshit, but if that's apparently so bad then share some better stuff. Or are you just a bellend who wants to be negative on the internet all day?

The dark arts

Maybe us, but they don't need to spend more on defense.

>spending more on the military

We don't need to spend more, we need to sack 90% of the MoD.

I work on a dockyard and we have just fully refubished 3 RFA ships to the cost of millions. 2 are due to be scrapped this year

>We don't need to spend more
yes we do

>trigger article 50
>negotiate to remain part of the single market with freedom of movement
>still effectively part of the EU
>"S-SEE? WE'VE LEFT THE EU HEHEHE"
Pure autism.

>Article 50 must be triggered before negotiations.

No shit retard, Article 50 is the negotiations.

He means the MoD is absurdly wasteful with the money they do get, which is a fine point.

From Russia.

How do we get the Muslims out of the British Isles, lads?

>scrapped this year

Actually scrapped or sold off, because refurbishing something that will be destroyed within 2 months sounds too stupid even for the government.

But tarting up a second handle vehicle for sale sound smart.

did you even read my post?

We refubish ships then scrap them.

I was in Afghanistan in 2011 and they didn't issue with adequate search equipment, but they built 5 hangers for Nimrods then scrapped the Nimrods and the hangers because a newer model came out.

More money would just mean more wastage, we need a new body in the MoD to deal with the rampant wastage and misappropriation of funds.

Seriously this is probably the type of stuff Lily Allen has on her playlist. How much of a beta are you to enjoy this garbage? Do you dance to it?

I burnt my dinner yesterday can Russia stop hacking everything thx

i know, i was saying we need to spend more anyway

>Sutton Ashfield then
>Sutton Ashfield now

Sigh...

Fort Austin is gettinf Refurbished next April but they cant man it so it will probably be sold to the Turks for Scrap

The Dilligence was refubished last year and it will sail out to be scrapped in the next couple of months

The Orangeleaf was refurbished last year and was scrapped earlier this year.

That sundial is kinda cool.

No we don't, The MoD gets more than enough, the issue is wastage.

Who do you think are pulling the mps strings. The mps are professional politicians. The definition of professional is, does it for money. They will be weighing up how voting will affect them. How it will profit them. Ask yourself why a Labour,trade unionist supporting mp who really cares for the people who elected than. Supports rich company's bringing in black leg Labour to under cut wages.

I want a bigger military

No, it's just pleasant and creative, and only a force of god considering the current state of UK pop. Post some better stuff you boring armchair critic.

I feel it too
that chilling breeze
that on my neck doth blow
i wonder where
one finds again
what one did never know.

All I wish is that you lads get loads of pussy. Please save the white race. Fuck blonde and blue eyed lasses only.

No point when we have nukes.

I don't listen to new music but I could literally go on YT and copypasta any new song there and it would be better than this effeminate garbage.

You should add the details to wikipedia.
It doesn't mention any refit after 2009.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RFA_Orangeleaf_(A110)

>Nord fetishists

Oh look, Adam Curtis has spliced together a bunch of unrelated archive footage with Brian Eno music and narrated it with his BBC RP accent to make you think you're watching something profound (pro-tip: you are not).

youtube.com/watch?v=x1bX3F7uTrg

Why? Our Military is punching far above our weight as it is. Any more money funnelled into the MoD will only serve to grease palms of dodgy contracts and make corrupt MoD officals rich.

We already have a retardly top heavy chain of command more interested in personal politics and rank collecting than actual military affairs.

wrong faggot

Remainers on damage control.

The triggering of article 50 starts the negotiations and the time clock. Look say I say you must get the EU to agree this before you can trigger article 50, how can you do that if your not negotiating.