How do you morons still support Trump?!

facebook com/NowThisElection/videos/1331013263596827

Just wow

Other urls found in this thread:

bizarrodf.tumblr.com/post/152808585803
youtubemultiplier.com/581cff0d46367-hold-up-hold-up-hold-up-hold-up-hold-up.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOLD UP

Everyone's doped out on zog or drugs. Just make sure you got land, underground bunkers and food system going when the country falls. Canada is on its way of falling the same way. Trudeau sr fucked us over and Trudeau jr is going to fuck us up.

AY HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

>Kyle Konold
>Bases his vote off of some 1 minute clip which misrepresented what actually happened
> This is what made his mind up, not deleting 30,000 emait's while under fbi investigation
>what made his mind up is the fact that they took a clip of Obama after his little chimp out and made trump seem to be exaggerating

It doesn't help that Trump is a straight-edge faggot also

Obama sounded like a teacher losing control of a black classroom

>I'm ashamed to even classify myself as republican. I'll be voting blue

Nah fuck off. If you were a real republican you'd vote red regardless because of how important a potential 3 seats to the Supreme Court really are.

Fuck off turboslag you're just fishing for (yous)

This illegal was deported 7 times and arrested 5 times before he shot Kate

How do Hillary supporters live with themselves?

even tumblr knows hillary trades kids you colossal faggot
bizarrodf.tumblr.com/post/152808585803

None of those people were going to vote for Trump, anyway; that video wasn't a catalyst.

AYYY HOL' UP
(Smacks lips)

>cherry picking 1 minute
jees how can i change my vote i made a mistake i voted for that bigt and left the country to work ,i'm a wester english teacher working in morocco
someone please help ?

Why? Like shit maybe he is not as dumb as you and knows that republicans will just block any appointments made by democrats.

Like fucking hell m8 your party is getting cucked by feels fags against reals.

fucking super turbofag quit being so dumb.

I'm an atheist. I don't believe in religion, but let's be clear.

#spiritcooking

I support Trump. That is just fucked up.

HOL' UP!
HOL' UP!
HOL' UP!
GUYS, I'M PRES'DENT
GUYS, LISTEN
HOL' UP!
HOL' UP!
HOL' UP!
HOL' UP!

was Trump even talking about that moment?

These comments read like one of those "I use to be a Trump supporter" posts.

lol he's a fucking moron if yall havent noticed

Lol @ the selective editing not showing the 5+ minutes of "HOL UP" "SIT DOWN RIGHT NOW" and "BE QUIET"

youtubemultiplier.com/581cff0d46367-hold-up-hold-up-hold-up-hold-up-hold-up.php

Where's the two minutes of "HOLD UP! HOLD UP!"?

Clinton supporters are awful liars. They know their braindead voters won't even look up the full video.

Fucking sniveling disgusting traitors

I'm guessing this was the shitlib version of that's it i am now a Cruz missile, well i hope

Because he's still better than Clinton. Why can't you fucks understand that?

These feeble, irrational, impressionable zombies have no idea how blatantly stupid they are.
>TRUMP HURT MUH FEE FEES!! DATS IT, I'M VOTING BLUE!
They all deserve to hang for their complete and utter stupidity, which is an immense national risk.

Wow. Just wow. I literally can't. I literally can't even right now.

CTR all over that comment section "I used to be a bernie supporter but now I'm a #HillShill"

concern trolling.

Look exactly like the anti-sanders concern troll posts.
>ctr are shit

>jewbook

Not watching, but simply: It'd be nice for the West to finally elect a leader that is actually pro-Western Civilization. Some of us don't want to throw away what our ancestors spent 1000 years building just to virtue signal at election time.

>4 year later I'll look at my other options

Why does this make me so mad?

Holdup

>to be honest.. trump looks like he staged this
I've been a lifelong trump supporter ever since he went down those escalators, but he's looking desperate and doing whatever he can to gain attention. Very narcissistic. He lost me