Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is pretty much undeniably the best comic book show on TV right now. The Flash S1 was great...

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is pretty much undeniably the best comic book show on TV right now. The Flash S1 was great, but its weak, recycled and old now. Arrow got gud again storywise, but in terms of cinematography and acting, its still a far cry from AoS. The other CW shows aren't worth mentioning in this debate, nor is Gotham (which is a good show stilll).

Its time to stop sleeping on AoS

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!0GIhiTIK!EFt1GsVxzJzG7tqsegRJ0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think Gotham is worth mentioning since it pretty much is AoS on steroids in the DC universe
Thing is, both of them, despite being pretty great, can't hold a candle to the actual best comic book show on TV: Legion

>right now
Wait, has the new season started yet? I haven't been paying much attention since, well, the new Friday timeslot makes it very unlikely that I'll ever actually get to watch it while it's airing. Why would they ever put a show in that timeslot unless they were actively trying to kill it?

Gotham is better. AoS is still good though. Gifted takes the third place for now.

Or I can just continue not watching it and shitpost about Agents of Non-canon instead! It's not like anyone is going to stop shitposting about any of the other shows either

You know what, I forgot Legion.
No, I just meant like its gonna come back soon. Its still ongoing

>the best comic book show on TV right now

what a crowning achievement

I just finished AOS season 2 episode 10. Does Skye get punished for her bullshit? She had no reason to go down into city and she easily could have walked out of circle before it closed. Fuck her for giving Trip such a meaningless death.

>Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is pretty much undeniably the best comic book show on TV right now
If that's true then the TV superhero genre is fucked.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is and always will be dogshit and non canon. So fuck off shill.

I'm sure Agents of Shield is good and all but from what I've seen of it I find it really strange that you would say it has good cinematography. I could see saying that about Gotham, but AoS? Odd. Can you post a screencap or webm that illustrates what you're talking about?

What the fuck is this autism about "canon" in the MCU?

Retards think that the movies not going out of their way to mention street level heroes that the Avengers would not be concerned with makes the shows non-canon.

No it's not faggot. It doesn't even have superheroes. It's "better" because it only really has to be a glorified procedural.

It's not a procedural at all. Hasn't been since S1

It's a rather dumb assertion since the shows themselves make reference to The Avengers so they're obviously set in the same universe.

And the shows also mention each other with AoS referencing the gang wars from DD season 2 and the Judas bullet from Luke Cage shows up in it.

Feige changed the timeline after Marvel Studios split from Marvel so that the tv shows wouldn't make sense as being canon anymore. Marvel Studios has nothing to do with the tv shows anymore.

How do they not make sense anymore.

That's a funny way of spelling Legends of Tomorrow.

Also remember to buy all seasons blu rays, and don't forget Thor Ragnarok is playing in theaters right now!

Good, AOS is far better than all the kiddy MCU movie shit

Really though how is AOS able to get away with some of its stuff? There are some very disturbing and violent deaths in the series. Not to mention Whitehall's dissecting Skye's mother.

tbf, everything is better than The Flash
it's just the most boring slow piece of shit television show, it's fans are literately delusional retards

>The Flash
>Slowest show ever
Pottery

>forgetting about iZombie

I've seen commercials for Gifted and it basically just looks like Heroes. Is it?

By the way, anyone notice how nobody talks about Heroes anymore? It was HUGE back when it was airing but then when it ended people immediately stopped talking about it.

No, inhumans still has an episode this week and next

AoS WAS pretty good but this last season was unforgivably stupid with the whole framework/hydra world thing. It was just such bad writing and cheap acting, I couldn't get over it. It was obvious everyone in the writing room was mad Trump got elected because they couldn't help themselves with making a "THE RESISTANCE" story and use "MAKE X GREAT AGAIN" line.

Agents of Shield sort of established that the movies were happening the same time they were released. Now they need to fit extra years in between Avengers and Cap II, which doesn't make sense with the show.

Season 3 was a train wreck and you know it...

Butthurt Trumpster detected.

If we're counting shows that aren't airing right now (which we have to be since AoS isn't running right now and Inhumans is) Legion set a bar no other capeshit show can touch.

>He likes every single show to autistically scream MUH RACISM MUH RESISTANCE MUH FUCK WHITE PEOPLE because he has no taste or brain

Yes, very much so.
You dont even watch the show

>the actual best comic book show on TV: Legion
Season 2 fucking when

Inhumans is a short series?

Heroes was based on X men

With all seriousness, SHIELD started off really weak and it just got better and crazier from there. Daredevil season 1 and the first 4 episodes are godlike but I enjoyed the first half of season 2 and the entirety of the previous season the most from Shield.

3 season in and I still thought it was garbage.

>Dogs of Hell appear in AoS season one, later appear in DD season two
>Judas Bullet appears in LC, later appears in AoS season four
>In season one of AoS it is said that Daisy grew up in St. Agnes Orphanage, in DD season one we learn Matt Murdock also grew up there.
>Inhumans reference events from AoS and have the same glyphs as their language
>AoS season one introduces Blackout and the concept of Darkforce, Darkforce appears in AC season two, Darkforce is what gives Cloak his powers in Cloak and Dagger
>DD season two has a gang war, news ticker in AoS season three talks about it
>Daisy mentions knowing Micro in AoS season two, Micro will appear in TP season one
>Crusher Creel appears in AoS season two, Jack Murdock boxes Creel in DD season one
>The headline "Cybertek Settles" is seen in DD season two, Cybertek was introduced in AoS season one as the creators of Deathlok
>WHiH World News first appears in The Incredible Hulk, late appears in Iron Man 2, Daredevil season one, AoS seasons one through four, JJ season one, LC season one, IF season one, and Ant-Man and Civil War bonus features released online
>Agent Sitwell appears in Thor, later appears in AoS season one, returns in The Winter Soldier
>Lady Sif appears in Thor, later appears in AoS season one.
>Hydra weapons appear in Avengers, later appear in AoS season one, return in Age of Ultron
>Dr. List appears in post-credit scene for The Winter Soldier, later appears in AoS, returns Age of Ultron
And lastly, but most importantly, the thing that ties the TV shows to the films
>Metropolitan General Hospital first appears in DD season one, later appears in Doctor Strange
Stay mad head-canoners

All episodes in 1080p
mega.nz/#F!0GIhiTIK!EFt1GsVxzJzG7tqsegRJ0g

How is Inhumans

Pretty bad. AoS season 1 episodes 1-6 quality for comparison. For me AoS didn't get better until FZZT (when Jemma jumped out of the plane)

Winter Soldier takes place two years after Avengers in 2014. GotG 2 takes place earlier than the other phase three movies but that doesn't matter since AOS has nothing to do with that movie.

>the shows all connect to each other
>the film connects to one show thus making everything canon
Holy shit

people stopped talking about it well before the end because it turned into total garbage

I just finished my rewatch of the series. It's a fucking roller coaster. One of the few shows where each season is genuinely better than the last.

Let's see if they can keep it up. Season 5 sounds shark jumpy with the space thing which sounds like a way to avoid having to deal with Infinity War.

AoS beats Gotham just for the fact of being Marvel tho.

Kek, no. It wins by having great writing, phenomenal acting, and no Selina Kyle

Gotham > iZombie > Flash > Legends > Arrow > Netflix Shit > Agents of S.H.I.T > Shithumans

>liking Flash
>liking Arrow

Legends>Flash>Gotham>Lucifer>>>Supergirl>>>Arrow>Agents of Shield

>liking Flash
>liking Arrow

It's definitely one of the best cape shows on air now and I think the reception to the show will warm up after it ends. The problem is that people will flat out refuse to give it a chance after shitting on the first, admittedly weak, half of the season one before the episode 'Turn Turn Turn', something I still don't quite understand because I can think of a few shows that took a season or two to find it's footing.

Why is "Self Control" such an enormous file? It's 3x the filesize of all the other episodes. It's also one of the best of the entire show.

Unless it gets renewed at the last second then yes

Because heroes ended in a whimper. It never recovered after the extremely short writer's strike second season. Heroes reborn had a slight chance of reviving it because some seemed excited about it (at least cautiously optimistic) and got completely let down. I remember reviwers and others speculated it wouldnt do well because there are so many comic shows out there now but that was not it at all, the show just wasn't good and a few shows about people in costumes fighting bad guys had jack shit to do with it.

Like always half of them are really just trolls spreading an illusion of everyone hating the show and the internet will also make it seem like more hate something than they do

>I can think of a few shows that took a season or two to find it's footing.
I remember quite a bit that changed drastically by the second season, either by the second season changing everything or the build up being at the end of the first. And every single time I will see that show get shit on almost nonstop until around the time of the finale and people suddenly start to "get it" because they stopped to actually watch the damn thing. This show seems like it will always be the exception since it has been years and some just seem adament in trying to belittle the show and its fans.

There's an 8 year gap between Avengers and Homecoming though.

Guardians 1 and 2 both take place in 2014, this is established through title cards. Age of Ultron has to take place after Guardians, since Thor is aware of their Infinity Stone, so either late 2014 or 2015. Civil War has to take place 1 year after Age of Ultron, because that's how long Zemo has been planning his shit. Homecoming takes place a few months after Civil War. So Homecoming is in late 2016 or 2017 somewhere, and Avengers takes place 8 years earlier than that, so 2008-2009.