Are christcucks the main cause of decadence in the West and basically are a kikery offshot?

Are christcucks the main cause of decadence in the West and basically are a kikery offshot?

They continuously shit on other religions claiming theirs as true, no different than sarracens and have a extreme ignorance of other religions. They label any belief or symbolism they can't understand as evil and will say that having faith on a zombie kike on a stick magically solves everything.

Seriously why are christcucks so fucking retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=cfd_1367882372
godandscience.org/youngearth/paradise.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trifunctional_hypothesis
youtube.com/watch?v=uJ-IBNPIVqg
balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Jones-Eugene-Michael-The-Jewish-Revolutionary-Spirit-and-Its-Impact-on-World-History
christianitytoday.com/history/2009/april/was-easter-borrowed-from-pagan-holiday.html
culturewars.com/2008/JRSInterview.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Are christcucks the main cause of decadence in the West and basically are a kikery offshot?
the religions of abraham have effectively destroyed most of the world at this point

no other religion has permitted violence and demanded submission in the same fashion as judaism, christianity and christianity 2.0 (islam)

>the religions of abraham have effectively destroyed most of the world at this point
I think you know that's dishonest
Would it be an argument against Man to say that Man is the primary cause of his own destruction?
It is Islam and Jews who've tried to destroy Christian civilization which is arguably Civilization itself.

>permitted violence and demanded submission
violence against Evil and submission to The Truth and The Good, if you disagree then please by all means, but just know that it is Christianity which allows you to live for disagreeing.

guaranteed replies

I'll take living in any nation that promotes Christian values (thou shall not kill, steal, etc.) over any primitive 3rd world shit culture place, like the entire middle east.

>but just know that it is Christianity which allows you to live for disagreeing.
oh gee, thankyou for not killing me i was going to take that as a given but i remembered you follow a middle eastern religion

This whole this is one massive straw man.

>oh gee, thankyou for not killing me i was going to take that as a given but i remembered you follow a middle eastern religion
do you actually think that's an argument?

Why do you a right to life to begin with?

basically yes
christcuckoldry is marxism
jesus was a leftist

>violence against Evil and submission to The Truth and The Good
Mashallah!

>Seriously why are christcucks so fucking retarded?

They are not retarded, they just believe in really stupid things, such as a world that is 10,000 years old, everything just popping into existence, natural sin, etc.

If they actually took the time to think about their religion and how foolish it is, they would drop it, but they can't because they are terrified they are going to go to hell.

this

I'm generally a non-worshipping agnostic, but Christian values are kind of important.

>Catholic church fights communism the entire way
>Calls for Russia to be brought back into the fold
>Constantly battling communist oppression

>20 years later
>Christianity is basically Marxist

>jesus was a leftist
>I've never read The Bible
>I only take out of context lines that are supposed to be read with the whole of the New Testament in mind

Based Easter was a pagan fuck and fertility festival to Eostre, though...

Ever wondered what all the bunnies and eggs are about? It's about fuckin'.

You know an educated Christian isn't a young earth creationist right? That's just the meme the media wants you to see.

>such as a world that is 10,000 years old, everything just popping into existence
But that's wrong you heretic.

>natural sin
What's wrong with believing people naturally sin

liveleak.com/view?i=cfd_1367882372

Thank god for Christianity.. without them, we would be plagued with witches, and their filthy spirit cooking!!!

Lets burn em all!! Praise Jebus!

>What's wrong with believing people naturally sin
The same thing with believe all white people are responsible for slavery.

The middle east is abrahamic too. Same shit, different colour.

>world that is 10,000 years old
godandscience.org/youngearth/paradise.html
Actual heresy. I would get mad at you and say this is a strawman, but it's the only argument against christianity.
Actions =/= doctrine

A sign of a child's development is being able to lie. The desire to sin is our nature. We aren't necessarily being punished because ancestors ate an apple. We are being punished because we now have knowledge of good and evil to some extent.

What's funny is NW Europe lost more of its pre-Abrahamic beliefs than Iran did. Iran retained Zoroastrian rituals and texts (like Gathas of Avesta) unlike NW Europeans with their paganism, yet they have Stockholm's Syndrome in thinking Christianity is somehow Indo-European. Many Scandinavian warriors died resisting Christian imposition.

But yeah, Arabs and Jews are the same thing -- both Semitic peoples.

But user that's what non christ cucks believe. That everything just popped into existence from nothing. They just think it took longer then 7 days.

>tfw many people here act catholic but they're a bunch of hypocrites and child molesters

>yet they have Stockholm's Syndrome in thinking Christianity is somehow Indo-European
oh god, this is the most embarrassing aspect about the whole thing

abrahamitics are a cancer

>catholic virtues
>celibacy before marriage, orgasm without procreation is sinful, you are what you are born as a trans woman is a man, only God can take life.
Blame the Protestants for fucking everything up

No. Christianism is the cause of the west relevance and bright, his death its the death of western civ.

>Italian
>doesn't understand the history of Catholicism
You serious brah?

to think otherwise is to tell everyone you're ignorant of history

>Catholicism has nothing to do with abrahamitic religions
you serious akhmed? just because Europeans resisted it and molded it into something bearable and more traditional it doesn't make it full blown aryan

>But user that's what non christ cucks believe.

Nah, most just say they don't know, and get on with life. They accept the big bang theory, evolution, but don't venture much further beyond that.

Christcucks think they have all of the answers, because they have the Bible, and they know the Bible is right, because the Bible tells them it is the word of god.

This image is funny because is almost 100% probably to be true in the future

>Catholicism
Catholicism is as much European as Shia is Persian. That is, barely at all.

It's better to go back to your Pre-Christian religions and not be afraid of revising them a bit to be more suited for modernity.

There's a reason why the Jews have been able to manipulate you for so long, and it's not that hard to see.

Christianity (Catholicism and Orthodoxy at least) is Indo-European. Protestants are correct when they point out that Catholics are "pagan", but for the wrong reason. Whatever the cult of Jesus was historically it's no longer important. Europeans transformed it into a distinctive Indo-European religion, that is Medieval Christianity, complete with the Indo-European three functions (priests, warriors, merchants), that is the medieval states. Read Dumezil and Evola.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trifunctional_hypothesis

It had to take a new form because the old Roman religion had become superstition.

Daily Reminder. High Command thought promising Jews Israel would make America break their neutrality

this doesn't contradict what I'm saying
it incorporated huge amounts of traditional European concepts, but you are simply ignoring the semite aspects of it which weren't removed from it

the bible, especially the old testament, isn't that aryan

>rearranging words in my post to say I thought Catholcism wasn't abrahamic
WEW LAD
Catholicism is the unbroken faith that can trace its roots to when Christianity was a cult and not an organised religion.
[spoiler] I'm Blonde hair Blue-eyed but still promote a system of meritocracy

>Christianity (Catholicism and Orthodoxy at least) is Indo-European.
No, it's not. It's common-sense.

There are Indo-European influences in it, but the influences do not transform it into Indo-European. It's analogous to me saying the Zoroastrian influences in Shia Islam, from Shahab al-Din Suhrawardi and Mulla Sadra, make it Indo-European.

Simply bringing back the hierarchy doesn't make it Indo-European. You're still placing a lot of value on your interpretations of SEMITIC myths. The Levantine Samaritans are considered the best proxy for Ancient Jews, and they are indistinguishable from Arabs. In a way, you guys are in denial by thinking your Christian heritage is in direct continuity with your Indo-European pagan traditions.

Consider how important The Fall became to you guys as a literary motif.

that's what we were talking about
Christianity at its core is a levantine cult, even if Europeans added a lot to it and made it more in line with the spirit of our Pagan ancestors

I'm good with Catholicism as long as it tries to stay away from its levantine/semitic roots and takes a more Pagan approach.

... you should call Pixar, they'd love your animation style.

Yes, Chrisitanity has embedded Semitic, slave-moralistic potentialities that were largely repressed during the middle ages but were brought to the fore again by protestantism. It's like a sleeping virus that can awaken at any time given the right circumstances. This is it's weak point, as Evola and the New Faith Movement in Nazi Germany would agree.

It's not a matter of "influence". Whatever religion Europeans adopt will inherently metamorphose to a more hierachical and spiritual vision because it's ingrained in the Indo-European mind.

Master-slave morality explains it all... you are either a cuck or a strong man. If you are a cuck you have to somehow convince yourself being a cuck is actually good. Hence Christianity.

>Whatever religion Europeans adopt will inherently metamorphose to a more hierachical and spiritual vision because it's ingrained in the Indo-European mind.
No, this is just uneducated nonsense. You're speaking in catch-phrases.

No matter how hard you to try to deny it, Christianity is a Semitic religion. It cannot leave behind its Semitic roots without becoming an entirely different religion, which never happened because of your obsessions with its myths. When you're spouting stuff about The Fall, Abraham, Mary & Jesus, etc., there is no way for it to become Indo-European.

I am not denying the Indo-European influences, since they exist in Shia too. What I am denying is these IE myths are sufficient in giving the religion a wholly Indo-European character.

Primitive Christianity itself would not have been possible without Persian and Greek influences. Shia Islam and Sufism possess much of the Indo-European spirituality (according to Gunther). Orthodox mysticism has much in common with Eastern mysiticism. In the end there's no Christianity, Islam, there's just the Indo-European spirituality, common to Europeans and Persians, and the Semitic spirituality, that overlap certain cultural and religious areas, but are essentially different.

No, Marxists are he cancer of society. Christians were able to build the greatest civilization in history. You are free to leave anytime you want.

youtube.com/watch?v=uJ-IBNPIVqg

Heathens insulting divine Mercy; dues vult! Off with the heads of the devil worshipers!

Christianism had 0.1% abrahamic ifluence that could be easily ignored and written off 99.9% of it is Roman/European.

Christcucks are primitive communists. In fact marx considered christianity "good" despite atheism, because christianity believes everybody is equal before god. For example he despised buddhism because it differentiates the liberated from the ignorant, unlike cucktianity

If Christianity is a slave morality then explain pic related

>Whatever religion Europeans adopt will inherently metamorphose to a more hierachical and spiritual vision because it's ingrained in the Indo-European mind.
unfortunately I think this won't happen again
when Christianity took hold in decadent south Europe, Europe still had Germanics as a source of, say, unspoiled Indo-European traditions and "vigor" if you will, and I think they were fundamental in making Catholicism and European Christianity more in line with our traditional spirituality

but nowadays, we don't really have unspoiled sources like that anymore, a primordial rebirth of those values seems far off

>0.1%
that seems oddly specific, and wrong

Yup. We'd all be better off as savage indians, vikings, germanic barbarians, and Muslims. Fuck Christianity, amiright?

No, what you're confusing is the spirit with the letter. The theme of the fall in Judaism is merely a tale myth to explain why snake doens't have legs. It has no spiritual meaning whatsoever. It's Indo-Europeans that apropriated it and reinterpreted it in a spiritual sense, perfectly compatible in spirit with Hinduism, Buddhism, Greek religion and Platonism. The virgin birth is another common Indo-European theme. Again the son of God as another hypostasis of him. These are entirely alien to the Jewish mentality and rightfully repudiated by them.

Good thing Marx is not an authority.

>but nowadays, we don't really have unspoiled sources like that anymore, a primordial rebirth of those values seems far off
This is actually a good argument. India maybe?

Tell me the abrahmic or semetic influences.

Sigh... Christianity is slave-morality, and guess what, you are a slave. That's the first red-pill, remember, that you're a remote-controlled debt-slave to the jew-bankers. Remember when Christ whipped the money-changers out of the temple? That's slave morality, the morality of the uprising against the rulers. Christ made captivity captive, the disciples turned the tables upside down, Christianity is the morality of a slave-rebellion, it's a tool for spiritual warfare against a hypocritical establishment. The real dichotomy, the real battle is between Christ and everyone else, and if you're not with us, you will be tortured forever and ever.

Christianity is a Jewish trick. Paganism is the white man's religion.

Why don't argentinians celebrate Easter?

check out your reference textbook, the "Bible"
India was more conservative with their roots I guess, but they don't have that kind of power to influence us I think
if anything, we are influencing them with out modern "values"

Easter?

>it's a "Sup Forums tries to say they're not Christian" thread.

a feast for Ēostre?

I want to celebrate easter with Dorothée.

Lol you might want to read up on the slave / master morality distinction.
The whole point is that slave moralistic religions like christcuckoldry GIVE UP power in the here and now for the promise of being on top in some fantasy afterlife. Its the weak man's doublethink, where weak = strong. See all these jesus believers storming the banks? Lel. In your dreams. Most christcucks are conditioned to love the money changers.

/thread

>MFW negro from Argentina said something reasonable
This Yellow Faggot's policy of Ecumenism is responsible for that! He did not only seek dialog with other Christians, but also Muslims and Jews. He's directly responsible for cuckening of Christianity, and both Benedict and Francis are his followers.

John Paul the Second Fucked Little Children

>This flag
>this opinion

I understand why the Pope is so liberal, it makes since now

I'm sure that they'd be just as "white" as you guys

>and if you're not with us, you will be tortured forever and ever.
Abrahamiccucks literally cannot have a discussion that doesn't fall back on this eventually. The fear runs deep within them. These religions were designed to control you with fear. A selfish fear.

Yeah because it has been co-opted and infiltrated by the masters. It is a morality of slave revolt originally, but obviously these organized churches like the catholics etc. are nothing but psychopathic mind-control cults for the purposes of gaining wealth and power for the priesthood, and this has been the case since Constantine. But the Bible is clear, and all this is predicted in it. Let no one deceive you, the antichrist will come first, and the world will accept him as the leader, only a small remnant will resist to the end and refuse to take the mark of the beast.

Yes, the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. That has to be where the discussion starts, we can move on to love and all the good stuff later.

Church adoptation of the genera does not mean it is the same title.

The bible is not an influence on the church.

The biblewas just a historical book to learn somethings from for priests not an authority, the authority aka true bible is the church.

you're retarded

Euros bowed to pope church and God not avrahqm or jews.

The church created tge bible!

Butthurt pagan faggot detected. Stiill mad that Hillary exposed your D7D religion for what it was?

Christianity is the reason Western Civillization advanced beyond a bunch of tree-worshiping barbarians. All the problems of modernity stem from Jews and their liberal sympathizers overthrowing the Christian order. The fact that Christians are still the most opposed to degeneracy should tip you off.

Here's a good book about the role of the Jews in history, including how they were behind all major occult movements.

balderexlibris.com/index.php?post/Jones-Eugene-Michael-The-Jewish-Revolutionary-Spirit-and-Its-Impact-on-World-History

Christianity is the grandmother of bolshevism.

Easter was never a Pagan Holiday. Though it figures Pagans would look for an excuse to act like degenerates.

christianitytoday.com/history/2009/april/was-easter-borrowed-from-pagan-holiday.html

wow really makes me ponder why the bolsheviks were kikes

If you ignore the fact that the Bolshevik's were deliberately antithetical to Christianity and hated it on a fundamental level.

And Jesus was the king of the jews
Romans tried to warn us

Offspring doesn't stop being offspring just because it has a rebellious phase.

Don't you think it is strange when you are appropriate a religion to a linguistic classification?

The Jews rejected Christ, modern Judaism is structured as an attack on Christianity.

culturewars.com/2008/JRSInterview.htm

>appropriate
appropriating*

Or Spengler was a retard and didn't knoiw what he was talking about. Christian Europe and Traditional Europe are one in the same. The Jews created communism to destroy both.

>Christian Europe and Traditional Europe are one in the same
Islamic Europe and Traditional Europe will be one and the same in a few hundred years too then.

You The Islam that you pagans are always praising?

The Difference is that Europe Willingly converted to Christianity.

>The Difference is that Europe Willingly converted to Christianity.
Did it, though?