Are gay people allowed to marry each other?

Are gay people allowed to marry each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.mangahere.co/manga/yahari_ore_no_seishun_love_come_wa_machigatteiru/
youtube.com/watch?v=eWIukTZ7jd4&index=5&list=PL09gIBBK82tG9RKK0K0P8Vm_ia2rGjIug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

Yes but religious institutions can not be forced to marry them.

Hey, if gays want to fall for the marriage meme, that's on them.

Nope, the only option is the nuclear family.

this

This

Also, I have to say, as a bisexual who will probably find a male partner, I find the idea of church marriage to be ridiculous. It says in the bible that a man who lies with another man is "an abomination"

Why would I get blessed in the house of a God that considers me so full of sin I am guaranteed eternal hellfire?

Forcing churches to wed gays is idiotic and stupid

Gays should be ostracized from society and definitely not let around children

u single?

Not here

Makes sense, but gays should still retain the ability to get the legal status of a married couple. With church or not.

Not in Estonia. But we have some sort of partnership thingy that's supposed to kinda be like marriage, but not exactly, I think? I'm not sure if it's the equivalent of a marriage but gays are allowed to have only that.

That's all it had to be lol, a legal marriage for visitation rights, tax and ownership management.
Religious marriage while clearly not following that religion is a stupid shit.

As long as it doesn't give them right to adopt, I don't mind

Stop responding to this bait thread

Gays can't procreate. Marriage is about having kids. And adoption does not count. Children need a mother AND a father.

Sorry, but that's how things are. If we're opening marriage to gays we might as well disestablish marriage because it has by then become factually defunct.

It is a larger problem when the state sponsors religions, I believe Denmark is even one of the few countries to still have a "state church" (non-separated).

It's still a retarded idea, especially when it's not forced upon every religion with the right to marry.

>Reply

Fuck you

yup, bit far away though

The church is sponsored by the church tax, which you can choose not to pay.

It's like a half percent or something

Besides, having Christianity as the state religion is a bulwark against mudslim infiltration

>should they be allowed to?
Yes.

>should they?
No.

This slippery slope cannot be stopped unless your courts allow discrimination based on sexual preference.

Yeah but scandi bf is dream-mode.

>tfw the slippery slope is real

Fuck you faggot you keep making these threads and never post boipussy or feminine penis, sage.

Sodomitical "marriage" is not marriage.

Depends, marriage is a religious institution that has no place in a non-religious country.

I'm 177cm and have brown hair

Not all Scandis are paragons of aryan beauty

Did have blond hair when I was a kid though

nigger

No one should be "allowed" to marry each other.
That implies some central authority that is empowered to permit people to marry or not.

The government should just give tax credits for cohabitation and let people call their relationships whatever the fuck they want.

As long as islam gets support from the lgbt i don't waste my time discussing this

What is marriage?

I believe in small government. I believe that 2 adults have the right to set up a contract granting all kinds of rights and privileges to the other party (inheritance shit, right to visit 'as family' when one is in the hospital, deciding when the partner is a vegetable hooked up to machines keeping him/her alive, etc i.e. all the legal benefits of being married). So in a sense I guess I'm ok with "gay marriage" when it means two people of the same gender signing a legal contract, I'm ok with that just as much as I'm ok with any two people regardless of gender, relationship, whatever, signing a contract like that because I believe in freedom.

As for the religious side of things, I believe the state should simply not interfere. Let religions decide for themselves. If not, that means any individual can decide what the rules are for every religion on the planet. If a minority of people can force a religious institution to allow gay marriage (something against the religion's rules) then the same principle should apply to things outside of gay marriage as well. So a minority of people could decide that muslims are allowed to depict mohammed, to eat pork etc. Because they are just religious rules that would be changed in the same manner as the gay marriage thing.
You quickly realize that this is an impractical solutions because the whole notion of a religious institution wouldn't mean anything anymore. The free market would unironically fix this. No one can force for example the catholic church to allow gay marriage, but on the other hand no one can stop you from starting a new branch of christianity that interprets the same texts differently to allow gay marriage, or to simply ignore whatever text prohibits it (cf. Anglican church & Henry 8th's divorce). Everyone ends up with what they want.

Faggots are not human. They do not have the grace of god within them. much like niggers, they can try to imitate civilized culture, but deep down they would perish in their degeneracy if it weren't for whites keeping them in line. Whites are what is holding the world together. These ungrateful subhumans will do whatever it takes to revert back to their primaries ways; it is their nature. It is only the nature of the white man to progress and innovate. Gays voluntarily remove from themselves the qualities that bring them towards god. They will do anything but accept the love of Jesus

Those numbers are impressive.

Marriage is just a contract.

>implying I don't prefer shorter guys

A male gay and a female gay are allowed to marry each other yes, just like a male hetero and a female hetero are.

>tfw tranny and hate gays
feels weird man

I keep falling for this shit every single time...

God, fucking, damnit!

Genuinely made me laugh

>gays should still retain the ability to get the legal status of a married couple
Of course. Not having a religious ceremony in a church does not make the union illegitimate in the eyes of the law.

you should have replied with an image yourself to make it even more funny.

what anime is this?

This is me
R8 pls

m.mangahere.co/manga/yahari_ore_no_seishun_love_come_wa_machigatteiru/

> vaping
> fedora
Ugh/10

Gays should be tolerated but the nuclear family should be preserved and nurtured

Not falling for it this time. My mother will survive the night.

Straight people are gonna breed no matter what gay people do.

You still replied so I still win

Nope. It's punishable by death in all 50 states.

No. The state gives gays a contract they claim is a marriage contract, but it's not actually a marriage contract. Trump is going to reverse the retarded gay court.

Delete this

>
>>gays should still retain the ability to get the legal status of a married couple
>Of course. Not having a religious ceremony in a church does not make the union illegitimate in the eyes of the law.

It makes the law illegitimate in the eyes of the church

>glasses too small
>fedora
>necklace e-cig holder
>fedora
>weak chin
>pedostache

I'd give you 11/10 mate

youtube.com/watch?v=eWIukTZ7jd4&index=5&list=PL09gIBBK82tG9RKK0K0P8Vm_ia2rGjIug
Argument for gay marriage

You know you ask this question each day and honestly it's only made me want to ban gay marriage because of how much you want it cunt.

Civil Partnerships and only offer tax breaks to committed couples with children.

That'd encourage a lot more responsible behaviour.

No, most of them just want a tax cut they don't deserve, the rest want to show off other fags photos from big ceremony in church but religion is pretty straightforward about fags so it's out of the question also, and all of legal stuff can be done without marriage by spending few hours on span of 2 weeks which without question take less than papers you need to get married.

It's alright a lot of us are retarded too

But a tranny is just a gay going full retard

TFW gay and pitty dick chopped trannies

Only retards get their dick chopped desu.