Sup Forums I don't want to be a useless member of society, I want to build a family, and have kids

Sup Forums I don't want to be a useless member of society, I want to build a family, and have kids.

How the fuck do you raise kids (especially daughters) without them being brainwashed by society? we all know western society is sick and cancerous.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9P7UKzSTwgQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You don't. If you want to have kids, you have to accept the fact that they'll probably grow into degenerate failures just like everyone else. That's the risk you run. Your daughter will likely, at some point in her life, kiss or fuck a black. The harder you try to prevent, the more likely it is to happen.

Duty first
Fun second.

Purge the abrahamic scum to retake your sovereignty

they'll make a beautiful family desu. whats the problem?

disconnect from technology and raise them like it's 1960 or before

Send your boys to private/or state school, but make sure you grow him up to be relatively tough. Maybe drop him a few entry tier pills while he's growing up too, but nothing to hardcore. Having a few easy pink pills will lead him to be a good amount of redpill when he hits his late teens. Also, if he's into things like history, and learns it at school ,make sure to ask him what he's learning, in case he's learning bullshit. If he's into history etc, maybe watch a few documentaries with him that aren't jewed up

As for your daughters. Maybe just home school her. Don't be too conservative though. Otherwise she might rebel. Get her into horse riding or farm/stable assistant work if you live in or near the countryside. Maybe every now and then, tke her into the inner cities for shopping. She'll realise that minorities are repulsive by nature, without having to shove ''racism'' down her gullet.

And one of the most important thing, is to be the more dominant entity with your relationship with your wife. Don't be a cuck otherwise this could effect both your sons and daughters. I learned this from one of my beta relatives who got married. Being a beta cuck doesn't end well.

t.father of 5

Just hire a surrogate, what I'm doing

I already have a traditionally raised fiance, but I'm talking about raising the kids after birth

BLACKED

Fucking hot, I hope when she grows up, she will be starring in BLACKED.com.

What kind of entry level pills can you drop without showing your powerlevel ?

>private/state school

Doesn't work, there are upper middle class/ rich blacks

First you must create a society fit for your family. Current society is not good enough. I wouldn't want my children to grow up in this shit hole. Too many nonwhites Bringing everything down. We must creat monotonous white nations free of cultural marxism and then we will see people have have an instinctual desire to raise children in such a society

You're a cuck. Be the change you want to see in the world. You should probably kill yourself. I bet you wouldn't even moon man and go down fighting into Valhalla

If you have a daughter you need to constantly be there for them when they are young. Every single slut has daddy issues, don't be that guy. Warn them about how boys are at that age.

>"Listen annonette...I can tell you from experience: Boys at this age only want one thing from you, and they'll say anything to get it.

THIS.

I homeschool my children. Teach them responsibility and pride at a young age. Let them know that they have to be better than everyone else. Build your child to be the change you want to see.

Great advice

>tfw want a daughter just to see her get blacked

Hard to explain, but just child tier ''racism''. Jokingly mocking blacks etc. Whenever I came home from playing in the local scrapyard, my father would laugh and say that I smell like a Paki and need a wash.

Hard to explain, but shit like that really. Nothing serious.

>private/state school
Your point? He'll just see that there are future uncle toms, right?

I'm not fond of schools in USA, but here in Britain, you have white schools which are 95% white, and you have schools in London that are nigger/muslim tier. They're 80% minority.

that's very canadian of you

boy: make him grow a tough shell since an early age -- by 10 his behaviors mustn't be even remotely androgynous

girl:
>no slut artifices ( i.e heels, makeup etc)
>she must be able to do all the house chores by 15 (includes a basic array of meals)
>she must not antagonize you

that's it basically

This is good stuff.

If I can accept that if I have a daughter there is a possibility of her getting fucked by a white then you can accept yours being fucked by a black. The feeling is mutual.

you should be thankfull she is getting bleached

find out the gender, then abort if female

repeat until you have 5 sons

fucking a white male is statistically less likely that he'll be a criminal,carry a STD or impregnate your daughter

>there are upper middle class/ rich blacks
Yeah, and if your school is prestigious enough, then those niggers are segregated into their own retard classes. No one wants to be with niggers, even when they're rich.

Just show them what the degeneracy that's in front of them. Like this fuckface: youtube.com/watch?v=9P7UKzSTwgQ

The most important thing you can do is instill critical thinking into your kids. Teach them to not accept the propaganda, but to question it, etc..

I think a good tip is to teach them to like reading. Non of that Harry Potter kind of crap, but having an encyclopedia at home. Also, drawing and painting.

My parents also taught me how to read before entering school, I think this goes a long way because this and other things can show that you are in charge of the education.

When I have kids I will most likely not have internet, or at most if needed just one computer for the whole household.

I am 22 and do not have a phone, when young my parents did not want to get me one, not that I asked. But now I do not mind at all. I tried having one once a couple of years ago, but I noticed it made my thinking less sharp and it also caused me to procrastinate. I only now use a phone when I travel.

Ensure you kid respects you more than the internet or a twat at school

Basically don't be a fag Dad who does nothing with his kid, do enough with your kid and show your kid enough of the world that he looks up to you and no one else

Like with dogs, don't let anyone else feed your dog, so that your dog only looks to you as its protector and guardian.

Simple as that. I've caused fag friends kids to view me as the guy they want to follow when out and about in public over their fag Dad friend who can't speak to people face to face without getting anxiety. It's fucking stupid. Kids are stupid, easily brainwashed, so long as you make the effort and keep them captivated. Don't just grow them using a tablet and a games console

Dad here.
I keep my kids homeschooled.
They grew up with Republican values and they've seen the worst of BLM's antics and I keep them off social media.
Hard work, responsibility, and family are valued just like my pops taught me.
They know better than to be around mudslimes or niggers

when i was a boy, my mum's boyfriend used to talk about 9/11 and US arms deals, iraq and gulf war etc. As I got older I found my own interest and he just showed me more and used to lend me books like 'transformation america' and 'crossing the 'rubicon' etc. He's very down to earth and only believes in facts, but says he's open to all opinions and Ideas people might have. SHowed me documentaries as a teenager such as 'everything is a richmans game', 'dont go west (he wasn't too convinced by this one but i still found it interesting)', 'empire of the city' in my teens.

He always used to say the only reason I have to go to school, is so my parents can go to work and pay their taxes. Got me into Bill Hicks, Bill Cooper but also pointed out some flaws in their work.
Dropped stuff in about zionists in my late teens. He is always finding out new stuff, but maintains that we can still do alot that we wish to do, so don't let it bum you down. He also maintains that they are human like us, and are subject to mistakes like any humans, and that "their" plans dont run concurrent, but he doesn't trust the government or news at all my any margin.

Taught me about freemen on the land movement, pedo rings, secrets clubs (e.g. skulls and bones), false flags, bankers, nazi germany, history being written by the winners etc.

Basically it comes down to your own self interest and ability to sift through bullshit. So many "conspiracy theorists" i know believe in David Icke tier stuff, illuminati in the music industry and watching tv documentaries on conspiracies are legitimate sources.

Good job raising backwards hateful anti social awkward white trash. Just like their father and grandfather kek

>my mum's boyfriend

Smart man.
I hope your kids have a great future.

Why do coalburners have that smug look on their face all the time? You know the one.

>Roach calling someone else trash
Lol
I raised strong minded young people that will be ready for some of the corruption of the world.
A boy who sees through Islamic deception and two girls who understand the dangers of "people" like you.
Remove yourself kebab

you can always tell the coal-burning face, it's like an evolutionary mechanism for men

It's kinda like the look they have that says "in yer face dad!" But that look eventually leaves their face once they're single,broke, and dealing with a mulatto mutant

my old man got me into sports, working with my hands, not taking any shit. Hes a very down to earth New Zealander who likes to keep it easy, smoke abit of weed, watch rugby, go fishing, build stuff. relaxed as hes aged, but didn't like non-manly behavior and weak males. Always had high paying jobs in managerial roles too.

If they're a girl, well, learn how women function, I got this from a femanon by the way. They fucking love attention, so you have to essentially award them with "cookies" (attention) if they do something you like, and in turn they will probably do that shit more.

It's another

>how do i raise muh daughter without her becoming a bbc slut?

You can't, white boy. All white girls think about trying a black guy sometime in their lives. It's 2016, deal with it.

why did your mommy cuck him tho

The femanon also said that "BBC" is a literal meme among girls, they only try it if they hear about it, they don't enjoy black people and only do because it's racist to say you don't or some shit.

Get a source of location independent income. Freelancing, online business, investments, real estate, pension, whatever. Any kind of income that you can get even if you live in the fucking jungle. $2000 per month is more than enough.

Travel to different EE countries. Ukraine, Belarus, Serbia, Croatia, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic... or if you want to (((racemix))), Latin America. Scout those countries so you can decide where you want to live.

After you've decided, start learning the language of the country.

Move there. Avoid first tier cities/capitals. Go as deep into the country as you possibly can. If there are more than 500k people in the city, it's a no go.

Find a young woman. Marry. Pop out a few children.

Never move your family back to the (((West)))

You can visit. But never move. Ever.

Live happily ever after.

Just don't be a failure as a parent and let TV and Government schools raise your kids.

Take them out and teach them useful skills. Fishing, hunting, camping, etc. If you don't have skills then develop them before having kids. Have high standards for yourself and everyone else in your life

Don't depend on society to raise your child.

>bbc is a meme

Hahaha this is the funniest thing I've heard all day. I went to the USA and i saw an overwhelming amount of young women with black guys.

BLACK MEN:

>Larger dicks
>Fun to be around
>Interesting conversation anytime you want
>Nicely dressed and groomed
>Crack jokes all the time
>Will take you places
>Broad social spectrum
>Know interesting people you will be introduced to
>Behave like real men
>Smile on their faces most of the time
>Can dance and cook
>Chills in the school

white boiz:
>Tiny dicks
>Socially awkward
>Quiet
>Inhibited socially
>Boring
>Prefer to stay home
>Hate to dance
>Sad faces
>Angsty
>Creepy
>Often have either anger or anxiety issues

They argued all the time and didn't get along anymore basically. They're opposites. She got a richard stallmanesque conspirator who calms her down, while he got a crazy house wife who gets him out and about more.

>96448037
I wonder who actually takes the time to type out this bait, no (you)s for you.

Have a lot of kids, and get a wife who is a religious fundamentalist and as non-degenerate as possible. Homeschool your children. When they become teenagers/adults, disown all of them that become too degenerate, and stay in contact with the children that aren't. More children means more chances for non-degenerates.

>homeschool
illegal in europe.

Why do you have these exact lists saved? I see your kind posting it all the time.

Is this a hobby/fetish for leafs?

good job user, you're doing god's work

>cuckold dreams