Fan Theories that blow up your mind and you wish were true

> The joker is super sane
> He can see the Fourth wall
> He know he's a comic book character

youtu.be/LNNxSFkgwQU

A lot of the theories from the Gravity Falls threads were better than what we got.

Steven Universe being shit on purpose.

>Bendis is actually writing Earth 7094 and nothing he did is canon
>TDK Joker is a war veteran with PTSD

Horrendous, pleb-tier theory.

Fuck these are actually good

The Rugrats is all in the drug induced mind of Angelica who is a dying crack whore.

Stop shilling your youtube videos here.

Nigga I aint watching that.

Hobbes is real

>The joker is super sane
That's not a fan theory, that's canon.

lots of popular fantheories are too goober as fuck to put any weight into, especially edgy "its just a dream the protag is having as theyre on their deathbed" like the pokemon one or the ed edd and eddy purgatory thing

but the courage is seen through a dogs mind theory is pretty neato

so he is deadpool?

Looney Tunes is all in the drug induced mind of Warner Bros who is a dying crack whore.

Dennis The Menace is all in the drug induced mind of Mr. Wilson who is a dying crack whore.

The Batman comics are all in the drug induced mind of Commissioner Gordon who is a dying crack whore.

Spider-Man is all in the mind of Jonah J. Jameson who WANTS THOSE DAMNED PICTURES OF SPIDERMAN

Physics is fundamentally different in the DC universe. The speed of light and sound are millions, if not more, times faster than in the real universe so that interstellar travel doesn't take decades and Superman can hear someone shout to him even if he's at the sun and it'd normally take more than 13 years for a sound wave to travel that far, even if it could travel through vacuum. Tensile strength of objects goes up the bigger something is, so a super strong person can lift a building or cruise ship and keep it in one piece. Objects that are in motion DON'T tend to stay in motion, so a super fast hero can move you out of harm's way and not turn you into a wet splatter.

As for the theory of WHY, you have to go to the Speedforce. When a Flash does something that makes no sense, you say "Speedforce did it." because it's basically a sentient cosmic constant of the universe that keeps things from getting messy. However, it's not just working for the Flashes, the speedforce is working throughout the universe to make sure that things stay nice and clean, even if it's inconsistent and unscientific.

In addition, there'd be other forces. A Lightforce that governs the way electromagnetism and radiation work and keeps General and Special Relativity at bay, Gravityforce that keeps the planets spinning and in okay shape even when they're being dragged along on giant chains, and a Nuclearforce that lets the law of the conservation of energy and mass take a hike so that a kryptonian that's powered the same way as an outdoors phone charger can leap tall buildings.

All of you morons are in my drug induced mind, while I die, as crack whore

After we realized the totem pole was hinting at the big twist, we thought Alex had a big plan to tie everything together in an epic showdown of dozens of cosmic conspiracies.

We were deeply disappointed that the children's' cartoon was a children's' cartoon.

Garfield is all in the drug induced mind of My Pipe who is a dying crack pipe.

I will always love Hypercrisis.

>hypercrisis
>theory
Oh, sweet, innocent child.

>"its just a dream the protag is having as theyre on their deathbed"
God I hate this. It's the most normie tier theory ever. It's not clever when it's the only thing you ever come up with, and howl at a monkey at it's mention each time.

>fan theory

>Star & Eclipsa made a deal
>Star's path of a Dark Magician Girl archetype had begun.
>B-Side: The secret creation of Star's evil counterpart. Possible names are BlackStar, DarkStar, StarEvil, or Nega-Star.

Martha Speaks is all in the drug induced mind of Martha who is a dying crack whore.