This guy was basically a stalker the rest of the cast kept forcing onto her until she started liking him back

This guy was basically a stalker the rest of the cast kept forcing onto her until she started liking him back.

>forced relationship thread ?

happens often

Yeah, it does happens often in this sort of shows.

I refer you to the two shit South park clogging up the catalog

Although it' mostly obsessive stalker girl being forced onto a guy. But I think the stereotype is that most guys would want that.

So who wears the pants in this relationship?

Then you get stabbed.

>forced relationship thread

This was probably the weakest ep in season 1 largely for this overdone plot. From what I gather Talia even having a love interest was forced from the beginning.

I would be fine with that.

Her only purpose for existing was to be shipped with Ben. Her character outside of her interactions with him were not only flat as a poster, but she also had absolutely no chemistry with Ben whatsoever.

Old loli

Korrasami.

Forced IN relationship given Wander’s size

Her and Dick or her and Bruce.

OF COURSE they put Robin and Batgirl together.

OF COURSE they put Batman and Batgirl together.

God forbid women be on a team and not be put in a relationship.

>Talia is perfectly fine just being focused on her studies and regaining her homeland
>end up completely ignoring her character to give her a boyfriend

>Auriana hooked up with a guy and showed genuine interest in him, implying that she would be fine with settling for a guy despite her flirty nature
>forgets about him so that she can go back to flirting with guys alongside Lyna

Some of the decisions this show made were rather confusing.

because euros have a weird concept of "love"

Such is LoliRock

IIRC, she was a character invented because of the Adam West TV show and they never pursued a romantic relationship with her to anyone else. Her and the Bruce/Batman ship only ever happened because of TAS which was decades later. (It was/possibly still is not even recognized outside of Bruce Timm stuff.)
I don't know when the Dick pairing happened. Again probably way after but most likely before TAS.

they're all whores! all of them!
I like it

oh by the way if anyone remembers me from the last lolirock thread that Aurianna commision is done now

Every ship in this show is forced.

Auriana is a slut, what's so confusing about that?

Because acting like a stalker is only creepy if the character isn's attractive. If they're hot then it's portrayed as romantic.

We all know what should happen in season 3.
This one was actually fine.
This one was not.

thats most romantic love interests in shows that aren't main characters though

(You)

I like the little details

Maybe, But i’ve Yet to see one done as badly as Kai.

Oh France, if only you weren't so obsessed with all the girls getting browned...

Thank you for pointing this out btw, I missed it somehow

Also keeping with the thread I hate how they hinted at a bond between the two but never fully followed up on it

How to turn your shitty show into a masterpiece in one single step? Let Bryke introduce dykes.

This shit kinda ruined Wakfu for me. I can't watch it without feeling pity for Yugo or disgust for Amalia. It's awkward.

B^U

glad I could point it out

Best fetish

>That jiggle
Someone had a good wank after drawing that.

user... they're 15. What the actual fuck.
That's not even legal in most of the world, let alone the good old USA.

I wouldn't be surprised

bingo.

Everything in SVTFOE is forced.
Unironically.

Europe tho

Several guys who animated did say they liked Auri the most. So there you go.

how can this qt *NOT* be the favorite?

>Europe tho
Standard age is 16.
BTW for US citizens it's 16 in every country period

that little foot tap for the boots always gets to me

She a cutie alright.
Iris still best

personally I started off with Auriana as my fave, but as it all went on and I read all the trash fics and the fan art, I started to prefer Talia
delicious blue and brown

so...who looked best?

Why is Auri normally the most attractive one, but whenever she's in any other form she becomes the ugliest?

That's subjective I think. I can say similar for Iris or Tali.

Slight edge on Talia, but Wicked Red is extremely good.

Wicked red is not ugly you take that back!