Alabama won. It's over

Alabama won. It's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1869_college_football_season
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8GKmkD1pUG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So did the Cubs, which was much bigger than College Football.

>anything
>bigger than college football
Hello yankee scum

>the fucking Cubs breaking a 108 year drought and a 71 year curse

Fuck off hick. College Football is nothing.

How are the Cubs even connected to the election in any way other than Le Adam memever? He basically said the chances of the cubs winning were lower than Trump. That doesn't change Drumpfs odds at all stupid

It's been confirmed that the Cubs winning is due to the essence of meme magic flowing through the universe. Your college shitball is literally nothing. Sorry, fag.

History of Cubs > College football

Baseball Occultism > College Football Occultism

>he used the word Drumpf

Hello CTR

Why are the 2 barack obamas not right under each other it confuses me eyes

>it's been confirmed by a Drumpf circle jerk
Yeah terrific my dude. Bama and the Dems have a dark connection.
College football>Everything lol
Get the fuck out you stupid dumb yankee scum

I remember when the team that beat the Eagles in their home opener ended up winning the Super Bowl for about four years in a row

My Chargers beat the Eagles in their home opener the fifth year

Guess how that ended

Enjoy your cents you basement dwelling imbecile.

>he literally thinks that Baseball isn't bigger than fucking college niggers-throw-to-niggers

The cubs alone have a longer record than your shitty college sport.

Cubs have only existed since 1876. Try again.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1869_college_football_season

And how relevant has your team been? Literally not at all. It's literally just for locals or alumni, there is no market for it.

>how relevant has your team been
I'm not even a crimson tide fan stupid. my team had 3 consecutive 11-2 seasons under Steve Spurrier and has been a real competitor in the SEC East

College football is garbage.

Never been to a game, have you? It's louder than anything in the SEC or B1G. There is nothing better than Saturday nights in Baton Rouge or Tuscaloosa or Columbia

Why would I waste my time?

>it's loud, therefore it's good

Solid logic you've got there.

that's not the only reason friendo. The experience is something else at a big school in the SEC. Tailgating, various traditions like the Rammer Jammer at Bama or South Carolina's Sandstorm. Oh yeah, and the best sport there is. What's not to like?

Because it's not interesting?

Can confirm, was just there last night. For proof, they rolled out the cannon again.
Was loud as HELL in the first half, people stomping and screaming and trying to deafen Bama's offensive line. Then, true to life, the fucking refs start rigging the game. Funny the parallels you can draw
Nothin like a louisiana saturday night friends. Come down and try it once, but make sure its an SEC game

You've obviously never heard 90,000+ people try to be as loud and proud as possible.

College is far superior to NFL, with its overpaid divas and BLM sympathy.

wtf I hate football now

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8GKmkD1pUG0
>not interesting

Damn shame Tigerbro. I would have loved to see Alabama get beat but DESU they just have more depth than you guys, that's why your D started to weaken in the 4th and let them score while theirs held.

Sounds like you're just upset that it's more important than your local uni full of niggers. Sorry senpai, college football is literally garbage.

Americans are so superstitious

NFL is better because it's actually relevant. Watching people who spent their entire life taking underwater basket weaving in hopes of joining the NFL only to never do so is not fun.

Our D played a hell of a fucking game, they dug their heels in and didn't let them have a fucking inch until the refs decided to make sure bama payed them.
Dunno what the hell our offense was on though, they were all in our skulls and hardly let etling even fucking blink after he snapped. Damn shame, Coach O really started to look like Miles there for a few minuteS, burning timeouts like a tard cause HUR DUR DUR YAW YAW YAW FOOBAW

>he's obsessed with amateur unpaid student athletes

Two different people

Did you know that in some universities, the athletes have petitioned because they believe they deserve to be paid?

Shit thanks for pointing this out I'm not going to bother voting now.

>reminding me lsu lost

thanks nigger

>college football isn't relevant
It's more popular than the NFL, that's the only measure of relevance
Hello assmad Yank. Pissed you don't have 80k+ fans screaming at the top of their lungs at games?

We're literally traveling through a space-time vein of pure meme magic and you want to talk about some college shit that happens every year. This is wew lad of the highest order.

>more popular than NFL

If it was, there would be more monetization. There isn't, because it's not. Sorry, bud, your school sucks.

>college football is the only sport with 80k fans in a stadium

How fucking stupid are you actually?

Ah, to be a Chargers fan.

Fuckin' Spanos.

The NFL has 1 (one) stadium with a capacity of 80,000. College football has dozens.
It is monetized dumbass lol. College football is a far bigger business than the NFL will ever be

>It's more popular than the NFL

This is, mayhaps, one of the dumbest statements I've read this year.

By this logic NASCAR is held in higher esteem than college football.

yeah really it's over now i think i'm still gonna vote but just for hillary instead of trump

> AT&T Stadium Dallas Cowboys 80,000
> Lambeau Field Green Bay Packers 80,735
> MetLife Stadium New York Giants/Jets 82,500

>he thinks there's more moeny in college football

Hahahahaha

It really is if you consider how many fans watch each game.
It really is for the fact that everyone went to college or has a local team to cheer for whereas the NFL only has 32.

>Michigan Stadium 107,601
>Beaver Stadium 106,572
>Ohio Stadium 104,944