Spooktober

The night's not done yet, ghouls and ghosts.

This is the last hurrah for the year, so make sure to make use of it!
Artfags, repost any art in case anons missed them before.
Writefags, tell us your stories in case some anons were busy.
And let's finally get all the spooky Sup Forums waifu feelings let out for the year to come.

Happy Halloween, to every ghoul!

Other urls found in this thread:

watch2gether.com/rooms/4ti7qbl0yuaroj3nmp
dropbox.com/sh/9pwmwte78xqgk46/AADQujIDNqvMdr-oFjWbWkaTa?dl=0
imgur.com/a/6PHum
mega.nz/#F!QmxTSLQT!oCHFyw0JU_zJITBhO7KD-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=AI0vsit6bHg
youtu.be/zHyUv-MN6cU
pastebin.com/TkdYBH2i
pastebin.com/0rTdrnPi
youtube.com/watch?v=tiJF6cn2bPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also, last call for the stream.
watch2gether.com/rooms/4ti7qbl0yuaroj3nmp
Sleepy Hollow (1949) just got started.

How was/is everyone's Halloween?

Hey, so here's the Dropbox link for all the art and (most of) the writings collected over the last few years.

I also am planning to stream around Thanksgiving time, so I'll let people know ahead of the date.

dropbox.com/sh/9pwmwte78xqgk46/AADQujIDNqvMdr-oFjWbWkaTa?dl=0

Won fiddy bucks in a costume contest for smearing fiber powder on my face and sniffing really loudly.

Gonna copy my last post from the last thread in case any interested anons missed it.

(You)
Okay, first of all, here is an imgur album of all the images that were taken during the course of this run, in order of when they happened. Not sure if I should also make a rar or not
>imgur.com/a/6PHum

Secondly, this is a mega with all the relevant files needed to set up your own Ghoul School, assuming you have an up to date install of AA2 and AA2U from /aa2g/.
>mega.nz/#F!QmxTSLQT!oCHFyw0JU_zJITBhO7KD-Q
The "sets" folder is a shadow set you can just stick in the AA2Play folder to get the halloween background + the dark lighting. I didn't make those, I just put them together as a set.
The underwear textures go in the proper folders, preferably using the hardlinker from /aa2g/.
Character cards come in both modcard (the _m) and non-modcard versions. To use the characters, first preview the modcard in AA2Maker so it can extract all the override files. Then, put the non-modcard into your game class in AA2Play and it should just do all the overrides itself, including the personality dialogue.

Some kind user also put the mega in the /aa2g/ database, so if you lose the link you can still find it there.
Remember, follow their pastebins as best you can. Don't bother the good folds at /aa2g/ unless you really can't find the answer in their documentation.

Nearly eight o'clock and I haven't had a single trick or treater come by. My place isn't done up at all thanks to being an apartment but I wasn't expecting a complete wash. My coworkers will enjoy the candy tomorrow at least.

Fuck that guy from yesterday who made a Spooktober thread when we said not too. He fucked up the flow for today's thread that never happened because his thread was still up.
And fuck you op to a point for making a thread this late.

can I have some Winnie please and thank you

Decent, rewatched OTGW, ate some pumpkin pie while drinking hard cider, and handed out candy dressed up as a Mexican with a poncho and sombreor

Drew too many things this month that aren't Ghoul School directly, so won't bother dumping them all.

I just hung around and probably gave myself diabetes

>Most trick or treaters are just riding around in cars instead of walking

is this a new trend? I have never seen anything like this before

moon is the best
>her thicc thighs

Since this feels like the best place to post this. Heres my michelangelo frankenstein figure. Ive had him since i was 2 when i got him from my grandma where she got it at a yard sale, and halloween wouldnt be complete without him. Hes got GID paint on him sparingly as well. If anyones interested i can show off my other halloween stuff i have as decorations

Do more fusions

>Sheet ghost will never haunt you

thanks plague

hurry up on the next DBG jesus christ

Happy Halloween

Draw Phanty dunking Tanis. Like through a basketball hoop.
We need to keep tradition alive!
It can just be a sketch, too.

Really dude

youtube.com/watch?v=AI0vsit6bHg

I watched some anime with a friend,my other friends cancel on me so the plan to watch horror movies busted,but at least im not alone

Thats a rad toy user

>not watching horror movies with that friend

why

Went a bit /cock/ and baked some pumpkin cookies while watching the streams tonight.

Didn't get many trick or treaters, but there were at least a few groups.

Here's Winnie from Ghoul School as San from Princess Mononoke by draw-Fiend, from the last thread

He didnt wanted to,he wanted to watch anime,so we did what he wanted

Thanks user. I figured id post it since i havent done much in terms of posting in spooktober threads and before a few days ago didnt feel in the mood for halloween even though ive been excited for it for months, so that made me depressed. Glad i ended up having a fun halloween in the end.

Was there a larger version of this in that dropbox?

Drawing and handing out candy to kids, still got some left over.

Im glad gaz is finally considerd a spooky girl, and that enids mom is building up popularity fast

Totally, duder.

It's not even over yet and I miss Halloween

Actually pretty fun. I went with my mates on trick-or-treat night as extra security for a friends' kid brother, who was clad in a stark white version of Ghostface from Scream.

Requesting Winnie with her face right up against user's butt, sniffing

Just colourfagged something from last year

Oh man, that Mandy.

nice

So...we still alive?

yes

Yeah, this is the last thread of the year though so enjoy it.
And for the love of god enjoy it and let that be it until next October, no "full moon threads," no threads on day of the dead, no "IS IT OCTOBER YET!" threads in September.

i gotta finish that drawing tomorrow even though halloween is over.

kek

what is this sorcery, a VN where I can create my own waifus? I heard about it, but didn't know the extent of its customization

Yes, so to speak.

What drawing?

Underrated costume
youtu.be/zHyUv-MN6cU

Plague's character, Raha

The heck is that white thing?

Oh boy, can't wait till some moron gets Spooktober threads thrown into /trash/.

what is this a picture for non-irradiated ants?

It's that time

I suppose I can post an encore for this.

pastebin.com/TkdYBH2i

pastebin.com/0rTdrnPi

I followed some cute girls in some clown costumes and got a free slurpie. Watched fireworks.
Also some toddlers were scared of me.
So decent night, all in all.

Anyone knows if Henry did visit us this Spooktober?

>tfw we can use tim burton's work as an excuse to get a second Spooktober

>beginning and ending with waifushit

fucking really, you faggots?

Glaze user, get your mind out of the gutter.

It has been like that for a while.

.......you know i just now realized why Whinnie is so beloved. Shes the only one thats actually alive, the others are reanimated corpses at best.

can't you make a better excuse for your thirsty dick than that?

>some toddlers were scared of me

Did you use a mask? or they got scared because you are ugly as the fuck?

Fancy way to say that Winnielover are in fact closet furries and pedos.

I don't really need to.

Meh. It was an uneventful weeknight Halloween.

Make preparations now for the Saturday Halloween of 2020

Leave.

>Not even a month of shitposting was enough to convince someone to draw my shitty idea for a new waifu

GOD DAMN YOU Sup Forums, TAKE ALL YOUR POPULAR WAIFUS AND ROT IN HELL

I'll see you there faggot

What's wrong user?
Nobody wants your random OC #2371?

Eh. It was okay. Kinda got my mood ruined early in the day, so that didn't help.

>tfw you think a Dullahan would be a cool as fuck costume for next halloween, but can't think of a good way to make it look like you have no head without it looking shitty
Curses, foiled again by this non-detachable head

I left the bowl of candy out and the bowl didn't get stolen, so that was nice.

what is your oc then?

He's the female Mr. Hyde shitposter

Ah, ok.

And the candies?

Who

Dude who has been pushing for an R63 version of Edward Hyde from Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde in almost every spooktober thread

I'd let her take me to the afterlife.

>remember to always leave a cauldron of buttplugs for the children if you don't plan on being home. Little billy seems to have taken the whole thing while no one was looking. And now he won't shit solid for the rest of his life

Uneventful

>Your house will never be haunted by a qt ghost who also happens to be a comfy bro to hang out with

Anyone else dress up as something Sup Forums related for Halloween?

Bonus points for if no one recognized your costume either.

>tfw you realize since tomorrow is November people are already gonna start playing Christmas music and shit
>tfw every year you see less and less people wearing poppies between the first and the eleventh

Well another year, another degenerate thread that I'm even really sure why they exist but I keep showing up anyway.

Happy ghostmas to you all and to all a moderate to manageable hangover in the morning

I saw this in the last thread and it took me too damn long to make a comic. And yes, there should be a movie where Dracula gets a jet pack.

This is the kind of shitty, low budget movie idea that becomes absolutely legendary; I would watch the shit out of it.

>TFW the store you work in already has a christmas cookie display and fucking eggnog and has for several weeks.

>my jack-o'-lantern's candle just went out
I guess it's truly over now.

Christmas has always been second banana to Halloween. It honestly pisses me off that they start setting up christmas shit for sale in fucking OCTOBER of all times. Christ at least wait until Mid November or something first.

Popies?the flowers?forgive me but i do not know a lot of americans customs,please tell about this one user

I believe there was an unproduced animated pilot script for Jetpackula.

Halloween night isn't over until the dawn

World War 1, Remembrance Day. It's a Commonwealth of Nations holiday, meaning it isn't US, but still.

Blame suppliers and the general demand for Christmas supplies in today's market.

Suppliers crank production to the max and start creating Christmas supplies to sell in early August, and stores have to put them up else they lose profit on customers buying what they want ahead of time at a cheaper price while also avoiding the "back" being swamped to shit with a neverending supply of Christmas-ware. August and Halloween-ware will still be somewhere near the front, but eventually the Christmas supplies will start to stack up and they'll have to make room.

It's actually more of a commonwealth thing (Canada, England, etc.)
It's called remembrance day, started off as remembering those who died in WW1 and eventually extended to remembrance of all who gave their lives in service of their country, we wear red poppy pins until the 11th of November when there is usually a ceremony held, in Canada this usually means soldiers in ceremonial regalia will play bagpipes and have the "moment of silence" and at the end of the ceremony everyone leaves their pin on a monument.
The red poppies pins are because red poppies were iconic of Flanders Fields

The more you know about how the mod tools work the more you can make.
When the game first came out, it was decent, but still hard to make really crazy shit.
But nowadays, you can change SO MUCH. You can even modify the whole mesh files and shit, and save those files to a modcard so people can get them without even adding a new mod.
If you know how to use 3D stuff or photoshop, making your own shit is really fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=tiJF6cn2bPA

Of course now its meant to honor veterans of all wars.
But usually the focus is still on WW1 and WW2