Things Sup Forums collectively enjoys

I'll start with a obvious one.

wtf is that dumb shit

>96440094
Trying way too hard there, buddy. Tone it back if you're fishing for (you)s.

Holy shit is he the butterdogs kid?

King of the Hill Online

Moral Orel I think is safe to say

Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Homestar Runner
Hellboy

Heard rumors the servers were shutting down early next year.

I heard rumors that those threads are fucking stupid. The Ed, Edd, and Eddy ones too. And those are worse, because unlike KotH, EE&E is a terrible show.

Homestar gets some minor hate from underages who don't understand it, but I don't know if that counts

2000 AD

And its sister series.

In fact, let's stop beating around the bush.

>this scrub couldn't even get out of the starting area

Frittata.

The punisher is still the ultimate badass, even with the occasional shitty writer.

Nope, everything about that thing reeks of shit.

It probably could've been had faggots not simply brought it back to shitfling with Rick and Morty fans.

That show has always been pretty divisive. I like it quite a bit, but it's a very acquired taste and if everyone was saying they loved it now then that probably means it's popular to like it rather than everyone actually liking it.

Injustice The Butlering.

There are some things in this thread that I don't love, but nothing that I truly hate. Until your post.

There's no one who didn't like pre-cancellation Futurama.

At least the people that know about it

It's a bit of bore, but I also find the simpsons boring.

I can understand the homestar runner thing. It's a series you have to grow up on/be around the time it came out

yeah this show was absolutely shit. We only pretend to like it to shitpost Rick and Morty threads, right? No one truly likes this, right?