OH NO user! IT'S HALLOWEEN! WATCH OUT FOR BLACK CATS!

OH NO user! IT'S HALLOWEEN! WATCH OUT FOR BLACK CATS!

Slott did us a favor by ruining her

Just for that I have half the mind to dump my folder.

you should be happy that her true character as a Kingpin with likability is finally coming to light

If you just wanted the dump you should have said so.

Slott don’t go spreading more cancer to Sup Forums, stay in your little safe space at Twitter you fat fuck

Begone!

Shut up Slott.

Do people even ask him to improve Black Cat anyway?

It's his job, but it's not like it matters since this is one of those strange cases where Slott isn't at fault. It was clearly company mandated.

it's the best fucking chemistry
how do we not have a next generation spiderman yet from them

In that case, more Black Cat abuse.

You and I both know that was the same bull excuse he gave us with the OMD debacle, that it was "company mandated" "Better for the company" all of that bs. Slott is responsible for facilitating it at the very least.

JMS was very much opposed to OMD. It's why the points leading up to the deal is literally just him saying why the deal is stupid.

I miss it, I really do.

She was a dumb cunt as far back as the 80s. Your waifu a shit.

This user gets it. Back to lesbian prison for her.

If Cat comes back to the good side, I want Cho for the art. Just to celebrate with some curvy goodness.

Holy fucking yumola! Source?

Why does she have all her teeth?

Cats don't awoo

ah man
i wanted to draw BC in a black cat costume
but its not halloween anymore, so i gotta wait til next year...

Slott go back to the cuckshed

>Felicia's rip-off
dc literally cannot win, right?

I wonder how Slott feels about using years of pouring all of his *talent* & heart into making Felicia unlikable to the readers and yet utterly failing ??

You got that backwards, champ. Hardy is the ripoff. Have fun knowing Black Cat will never reach the status of Catwoman in media

The absolute STATE of the ding-dong diddly DCuck

Actually no. Original Catwoman was a pickpocket in a dress. She didn't pick up the leather catsuit look in comics until Year One, about a decade after Felicia was created.

>he doesnt know
it's not about the older one
Catwoman's character traits were completely changed to copy Black Cat.

At the very least it's not exactly a decision he lost sleep over. He's said before that he thinks that the MJ marriage, along with all Peter's classic partners, were anti-Marvel solely because he can't believe the idea that a woman can be conventionally attractive and not be shallow and vapid.

>even when dc wins they still manage to lose
fucking Snyder

I'm a photographer. 80% of models are vapid flakes. 20% are sweet, shy, and incredibly warm hearted and friendly. It's not the norm, but there's enough out there to make me believe it's more than likely Pete can land an MJ.

You know it's not even the break up that got me. Marriages in the comic world come and go, but usually there are remnants to rekindle the romance down the the line. This wasn't some crack ship between Steven Universe characters we're talking about; We're talking about one of the longest running romantic build ups in history, only comparable to Reed n Sue, Lois n Clark, Barda and Scott, and handful of others. We could have had some sort of build up to the break up, maybe trouble in paradise, thinking about others, you know something to temper our tempers. Yet in less than four issues that continuity, along with half of Peter's trustful associates, were all eliminated because of what Kirby hated the most: Company Men.

Also fuck Lee, Ditko did most of the work on building Spidey

All them damn wheatcakes

Felicia is so superior, god damn.

The other 2 can clean Peter's cock tho.

Not to mention that Slott is a massive fucking hypocrite since he's now trying to pair Peter with Bobbi, who has been consistently shown to be a shitty and emotionally abusive person, who's only perk is that she's conventionally attractive.

Better late than never. Get on that shit!

Weird to think that's essentially canon

>tranny face

Go get your marriage back from Mephisto dude

Such a fun pairing

i want a futa version

Sad samefag is sad

>samefag
Don't see how you came to that conclusion.

I'm sure you don't.

The only saving grace is seeing if Mockingbird tries to kill and or frame Pete for rape when they inevitably break up.